Epsi 2.0

DeletedUser

is it true that in 2.0 worlds you can create justin bieber nukes ?

DeletedUser4577

is it true that in 2.0 worlds you can create justin bieber nukes ?
- I wont say its false but cant say its true either...you just got to wait to find out. ;)

DeletedUser

I voted Yes. I enjoy the new worlds and the new 2.0 update. The end game option entices me quite a bit and honestly why wouldnt it? The whole attack him, attack them repeat and then repeat some more with no real reason other then to outdo the next alliance has grown very tiring for me. I've not been playing epsilon that much at all to be honest and its mainly due to while playing the 2.0 worlds (Sigma but now Corinth) I have found the end prospect so much more appealing.

If you hate the 2.0 update idk why you would. Really its great and a great new challenge for everyone to come together with. Its going to be a full on team base objective and if an alliance isnt a real team then they will surely lose without a doubt I dont care how experienced someone is it means nothing with 2.0.

Either way you look at it...With the update or without players will quit and theres nothing that can be done about that. I dont think it will be as major as everyone is making it out to be but I can see some leaving as others have already.
With that all said...2.0 still needs a bit of work. Lots of "Error" notices, Slow loading and a few hiccups every now and then.

hey derek if 2.0 comes to epsilon we could use some people for the team that is going to win :) That is if you want to get on one of those hero worlds :D

You could bring bud1 if he wants to join in. My idea is if 2.0 comes around I stick with the group I am with now while adding more diverse groups of equal numbers to push for one goal. To win this server.

Doesn't matter who you were with before 2.0 or what was said or done prior to there being a end game objective. Some of us know we act the way we do so people actually attack us so we can have fun. I know I do that to certain people.

I used to call out S.E. and Pathfinders on the public forum for one reason. Just so that they would attack me! I wanted the bp lol

2.0 won't be bad it will just give us some type of direction and meaning back into the game.

A reason for past enemies to band together and use there skills. Most of the vets know how to play and if we work together we will share the rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack116798

Phrourach
well with 2.0 SE would have the advantage & could build the world wonders with out much worry so it would see more join our ranks .but yes an end game is needed or ghosts & inactives need to decay at a faster rate .

DeletedUser4577

Lol, I take you wanting me on your team as a compliment so thanks. I doubt I would switch up though. I got a great group of players I've played with for a very long time now and dont think I could ditch them at the last moment. I am sure we could fit you into the group though ;)
I remember the day when you said something about how you wanted Richards2 but he wouldnt leave me and thats not something you could do and I was too much of a loss or something...Cant remember what exactly was said but I am sure you can remember what I am talking about, lol.

2.0 for Epsi im really excited for and cant wait to see the wonders finally.
Question is...Are we going to be able to just hit the ground running with the wonders or is there a catch??

DeletedUser

Why is everyone pining for an end game? If grepo is supposed to be a rise and fall war game, isn't it apt for there to be no end to it's linearity? Pining for an end game is like a longitudinal cut to end your boredom, it's crazy... Don't drag Epsy through the mud for selfish reasons...

DeletedUser12324

all i'm saying is i would be very peeved if i had anything over 50 cities and lost them all because an alliance managed to build a few world wonders....

DeletedUser

all i'm saying is i would be very peeved if i had anything over 50 cities and lost them all because an alliance managed to build a few world wonders....

Which is why we all work together and build wonders and defeat all of the rest who don't want to win.

DeletedUser12324

Very true devil but i don't think even the most committed alliances even if combined could penetrate the very core of SE

DeletedUser

Is there no way to keep the 1.26 overlay, farming system, etc. and only add the endgame to the 1.26 servers. That would get my vote if it were possible.

DeletedUser

Is there no way to keep the 1.26 overlay, farming system, etc. and only add the endgame to the 1.26 servers. That would get my vote if it were possible.

i'd second that. would be nice if all they had to do was add the wonders and leave the rest as it is

DeletedUser12324

Offtopic a bit but whoever downrepped me anonymously and said "lol you with 50 cities" i have room for 48 on Pi so get ready to eat some humble...pi! :p

On-topic seems votes have been cast and 75% ish of players want 2.0.....

DeletedUser4577

Here comes the hero world for Epsi!!
Would like to know a bit more about it though...Still havent heard that much about whats actually in the hero world.

DeletedUser14937

Here comes the hero world for Epsi!!
Would like to know a bit more about it though...Still havent heard that much about whats actually in the hero world.

This is a sneak peak for the hero worlds :p I think it's meant to be a surprise, I for one am enjoying not knowing exactly what will be in them :)

DeletedUser12324

cyber i'm confused will all worlds now have an end game or just hero worlds? Also do normal worlds like epsilon become hero worlds at some point? Very confused...

DeletedUser14937

The end game is the hero worlds, hero worlds result from one alliance "winning the server" by building the world wonders and stuff, the world ends and then the hero world starts. What happens during and after a hero world I have no idea :)