Epsilon 4 WW winners!

DeletedUser

Hello dear Epsilonodions,

Last week your fellow battle brothers have managed to bring 4 World wonders under their control.

Congratulations: Legends of Orthia

What you have done required dedication, communication and teamwork. May your victory echo through the ages and may your future battles be victorious!

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

as well as 7 or 8 mergers...

well done to you all

GD

LOL.

Is someone bitter they merged in with the wrong crew? The history of SE has virtually been a history of mergers and NAPs.

By employing the same tactics and putting the best of breed in Epsilon together the shortcomings of that strategy has been revealed.

skål,
enga

DeletedUser

LOL.

Is someone bitter they merged in with the wrong crew? The history of SE has virtually been a history of mergers and NAPs.

By employing the same tactics and putting the best of breed in Epsilon together the shortcomings of that strategy has been revealed.

skål,
enga

to be honest Enga, not bitter at all, you guys did what was needed to win this world and you did it well...

I merely pointed out that the final big mergers were what gave you the edge and eventually broke SE.

cheers,

GD

DeletedUser19523

and apparently it drove them insane. i wouldnt be surprised if i wake up one morning and they have disbanded.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see SE and LOO disband then allow the other alliances in the world, and any alliances created out of this disbanding to have a chance at building the world wonders aswell. Would make this world far more interesting. Especially if the rumours of a minimum 300 active players are true, as i'm sure we can keep at least that with two such major disbandings.

DeletedUser

this might be a worthy enough cause for me to finally master hacking a account :p

If a forum mod reads this I am talking about bank accounts,not the leaders of LOO ans SE accounts