Important Epsilon - The end of this chapter

Richard

Strategos
Hello Epsilon people,

I just wanted to say a couple of words, to thank you all firstly for your time spent on Epsilon. This forum will be closed in 7 days, but I wanted to let you know, the posts will remain.

To all of you who saw it through to the end, thank you!

Yours

The Grepolis Team

Richard

Strategos
On a more personal level, I'd like to thank Epsilon for bringing me to Grepolis, for bringing me to this great community, and for starting me on several important journeys in my life. I met the woman I married here on Epsilon (before my days of moddage) it is here I started my Innogames career, and here I met some of the best people I have ever met.

Epsilon is, and always will be to me, the beginning. Thank you.

DeletedUser9358

i too started in epsilon and hold that time dear to my heart...thanks to all that had a hand in making me less noobish :)

DeletedUser

true that I started out in epsilon thanks heaps guys and gals

jack116798

Phrourach
It was great . started on Delta but will all ways remember this world for the king butters & other personalities that made it fun .

DeletedUser

this was the world i started out on and to be honest i got to say it was one hell of a fun server. thanks to all who schooled me and helped me learn the game, to all the people that put up a fight i thank you aswell:) i had some serious fun woth some of you here.

maybe one day inno might just wise up and open a world, JUST one world, where they take it back to the old school. none of this gold rubbish for troops and researches and so on. i am pretty certain it would be the best world by far, have the most people and be bigger than any previous world and would go a long way to putting a lot of people who think they own this game right back to the bottom where they cant buy their troops and cities:p

DeletedUser19523

We are not just "people", Richard. We are more than that, at least In the Savages we were. We were a family. And you destroyed that.

DeletedUser

We are not just "people", Richard. We are more than that, at least In the Savages we were. We were a family. And you destroyed that.

Richard is just the messenger he had no say if the world stays open or not. Anyways for a world to close it needs less then 300 active players so if your mad at anyone be mad at people that quit.

DeletedUser19523

I'm mad at the committee that decided that the worlds should all become 2.0... If he was on it, then I'm mad at him. If not, I apologize for my out lashing.

DeletedUser

On a more personal level, I'd like to thank Epsilon for bringing me to Grepolis, for bringing me to this great community, and for starting me on several important journeys in my life. I met the woman I married here on Epsilon (before my days of moddage) it is here I started my Innogames career, and here I met some of the best people I have ever met.

Epsilon is, and always will be to me, the beginning. Thank you.

You've come far....

Mere mortal to God of Mods.