Era of World Wonders

DeletedUser

The age of the World Wonders is near. Therefore we would like to use this opportunity to answer questions about the World wonders and their relationship with the, soon appearing , Hero worlds.
The following text will concentrate on clarifying the rewards for finishing the world wonders and reaching the winning conditions of a world. Note that Hero world access requirements are not discussed fully in this text.

What will players receive for completing the winning conditions?

If an alliance builds 4 of the 7 World Wonders they will receive the following:
• All alliance members will receive an original certificate for completing their respective world
• Their warehouses in the Hero worlds will be able to hold 10% more favors (500<>550)
• A special award will become available: “Winner of world XXX” (Hero worlds will also become accessible)

If an alliance builds all 7 World Wonders they will receive the following:
• The Award “Ruler of XXX”
• A Crown will be displayed in the player profile of the winning alliance (Global/Master)

When does a world end?
The worlds do not end after 4 World wonders are completed by an alliance, it will continue. The next goal for the leading alliance will of course be to gain control of all 7 World Wonders. Once, and if they can achieve this, they will unlock the most prestigious award available in the game “Ruler of XXX”. This will be visible on the player’s profile.

The Worlds will continue to stay open until the next hero world is launched. Then the worlds will be assessed for activity. It is not our intention to take away the hard earned cities and armies our players have developed. If a world’s active users fall below the limit of 1000, the endgame for the world will be ushered in. The players then have the chance fight their final battles and wars for another 4 weeks. The countdown will be displayed in game. Once it ends, the world will also come to an end and close.

What are the Hero world access conditions?
Hero worlds are created for experienced Grepolis players. All players who belonged to the alliance that built 4 World wonders may enter. Alliance players who built all 7 World Wonders are also granted access to the Heroworlds(In case these alliances are not the same). Of course other players may also earn the right to establish a city on a hero world. Though we cannot disclose this information right now, we can say the following: A Single-Player-Award can unlock access to the Hero worlds.

When do the first Hero worlds start?
The first Hero world will be launched on December 15.12.2011. All players who have access rights may then join the new Grepolis adventure. Further Hero world information will be released in November.

What about the old worlds?
Are you impatient to get the new features of 2.0 and to start building the world wonders in the old worlds? We also have an awesome news for you: from today to Wednesday, you can vote and decide either you want the update on old worlds or not. This one has been send to you in the game. Check your messages!

Not sure it is all worth it, but we do need to get this world to an ending no matter who wins, it has been a good world, lets finish it in style :)
KEEP ACTIVE AND HELP YOUR ALLIANCES

Anyone thinking ahead yet?

I surely am, I'm thinking we have no chance!!!!!

Anyone actually looking forward to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hate the End Game they have created, but what can you do? World Wonders? More like Bored Blunders... Who wants to play a game where you send all your resources and support to certain cities on certain islands knowing that is where the other alliances are going to attack? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My biggest hope is we don't see a lack of attacks back and forth throughout the oceans, thought this was a war game, now they got us playing Sim City... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz They can shove that "prestigious award" where the sun don't shine.....

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone who has played for as long as most of us in Nu have done, look forward to it. It totally ruins the purpose of this great war game, and forces us into being resource gatherers more than warriors. I totally agree with you goins, they can show that award far up there....

DeletedUser

again just to point something out... the worlds dont close when active users fall below 1k...... its actually 300 ;)

DeletedUser

So did King Emm and Warspawn reset their accounts because:

1 -- they couldn't stand the thought of the Era of Wonders

2 -- they couldn't stand the thought of the impending merge with TE

3 -- their significant others said "it's either me or Nu!"

just wondering.

DeletedUser22431

4 -- the realisation that there has only been 2 alliances that actually matter in Nu for quite some time ;)

(Bait's hook, casts line and waits for a bite...)

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... It so quiet..... I think my hysterical prediction of 3-27-2012, which everyone so hotly denied is about to happen.

DeletedUser

4 -- the realisation that there has only been 2 alliances that actually matter in Nu for quite some time ;)

(Bait's hook, casts line and waits for a bite...)

bite here :)
yes and one of the alliances in question is running away from the bigger fight, looks like JU may be your next fight Dhiggi, can you possibly run further away from TE, also how many Olympics games do you run a week to get so many city slots?

My line is now cast :)

I think you are right though there are only 2 alliances in the world and has been for a long time,
the 13th members count is to low to do anything about it,
the world is boring for us, with us turning pure defensive.
I will say beaten by a more active, bigger alliance,

I did want to disband completely and leave the world, but the vote in our forum a third said no to it, another third said not yet, and the other third said never.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... It so quiet..... I think my hysterical prediction of 3-27-2012, which everyone so hotly denied is about to happen.

I don't think so, all that would happen if we did, the dukes would finally be able to big them selves up saying they are attacking TE and I am not keen on that idea, much better saying they ran away from the bigger fight

another line cast

DeletedUser22431

bite here :)
yes and one of the alliances in question is running away from the bigger fight, looks like JU may be your next fight Dhiggi, can you possibly run further away from TE, also how many Olympics games do you run a week to get so many city slots?

My line is now cast :)

I think you are right though there are only 2 alliances in the world and has been for a long time,
the 13th members count is to low to do anything about it,
the world is boring for us, with us turning pure defensive.
I will say beaten by a more active, bigger alliance,

I did want to disband completely and leave the world, but the vote in our forum a third said no to it, another third said not yet, and the other third said never.

JU? Doubt it.
TE? That's my next move. Unfortunately I've just been beaten to a nice city on the bottom of o54
Olymplic Games? Never; all my CP come from Festivals & VPs. I only ever get free gold and sadly don't get anywhere near as much as you blow on your walls every time you're attacked ;)

DeletedUser

yeah I reallllllllllllllly believe you, 8 city slots in 1 month????? only 100 000 battle points you must be doing some major farming then, or using that bot thing which I believe is cheating and deserves a ban
I have had over 100000 Bps as well and unable to take half the cities you are taking

as for the wall, needs have, bit cheaper than the olympics :) and also causes you to fail which is well worth the money, no more gold spending now in this world for me,

I hope with all the gold you spent the world does not get closed down that would be upsetting for you

DeletedUser

graeme, with respect, all ive ever heard from the 13th is a bunch of swelled egos about how ur the baddest alliance on NU. now in the end game ur all punkin out due to ANOTHER butt whippin were giving u? both times that i know of that u have opposed us u have been spanked. it sounds to me like all u have is a bunch of sour grapes complaints.
for the record what in the hell is the point of u or any of u guys restarting with 1 175 city on NU. u might as well go to another server. that is without a doubt the one action that i must ask this question. have u guys been visiting Amsterdam too much??? cause to do that u must be completely stoned outta ur gourds.

T.E. will not win studpuppy

DeletedUser

graeme, with respect, all ive ever heard from the 13th is a bunch of swelled egos about how ur the baddest alliance on NU. now in the end game ur all punkin out due to ANOTHER butt whippin were giving u? both times that i know of that u have opposed us u have been spanked. it sounds to me like all u have is a bunch of sour grapes complaints.
for the record what in the hell is the point of u or any of u guys restarting with 1 175 city on NU. u might as well go to another server. that is without a doubt the one action that i must ask this question. have u guys been visiting Amsterdam too much??? cause to do that u must be completely stoned outta ur gourds.

With respect timothy, last time you butt whipped us (not a swelled ego) we was fighting TE at the same time, you know the alliance you are running away from, and considering we only had 48 members at the time we was doing well against the 2 largest alliances in the world.

who else has butt whipped us before???
I agree that your 80 members have butt whipped us this time but only fighting 30 members only 15 participating you really should not have taken so long to do so, with so many colony failures
with 3000 cities v 950 there should not really be any other outcome, as for complaints have I complained??? (possibly tried to be sarcastic, but everyone knows you need brains to be sarcastic),
restarting? that what happens when you go ghost your original cities go ghost then you have the chance to rejoin in a 175 city

now keep running north away from the bigger fight Thrace and JU await you, should be another war you should win with your huge numbers :) and huge egos

DeletedUser16679

Never been to Amsterdam personally but i have heard their crayons are to die for , when you ghost it resets you as a 175 point city then press delete, well that's what i did, I was leaving the world i had no intentions of starting again with a 175 point city,

DeletedUser

Hopefully never, I will have to leave to play something else....

Sims Pets might be more exciting...