Milestones Era of World Wonders

DeletedUser46851

you know i'll say one thing about nate: he was EXACTLY like Jamo except for one one aspect, he knew when it was time to f**k off and leave.

ak decided to be a little and leave when we were so close to winning, something that Jamo, sorry D*bag, had just given credit for. But like all little children, someone took d*bag's toy and d*bag wasn't happy. So d*bag had to go and mess with things, if it hadn't been AK i'm sure it would have been someone else d*bag's silver tongue would have managed to lick in just the right place to make them do his bidding.

I will say this: D*bag's pathetic threat to dissolve TD is nothing short of a pipe dream, packed with all the right things to truly make a person forget reality. If you could have your dealer contact me D*bag it would be much appreciated.

Even with this bull s**t Mr. D*Bag caused, we still got the first wonder, we'll probably get the second wonder as well. And when those inactives on Apes wonder islands (you know, the three DIFFERENT PLAYERS) finally ghost, we'll take those too. We don't need to take countless inactives to pad our stats, we take the ones that matter.

Most of you fecking idiots (most notably Mr. D*Bag and Jonny the B@ll sack) will come up with some snarky little line to make your pecker get bigger, but we really don't care. Despite all your one liners, we got the first wonder. And if we end up winning this world, it will show how truly inept you are at playing this game.

How's your wonders coming Jonny? Bit hard when you only have 16 players eh?

Jamo, did you have a good Sunday or were there a few missing from the party?

Oh yes, boo hoo and all that, Red's being a D1ck..... like I really give a flying *****. Bring on all your hate, all your misgivings, all your shortcomings. You know what cites are mine and not a single one of you have had the testicular fortitude to launch a single attack. You are keyboard warriors slowly masturbating while reading this post. Aim for the screen and not the keyboard, it takes a long time to get that mess cleaned up. Now if you'll excuse me, there is a naughty U,I and O key that needs my attention (don't worry you'll get it eventually)

,l,,

I hate you all :)

DeletedUser46851

Oops! Forgot to post this disclaimer:

Any and all items listed above are soley the thoughts of the individual and not of TD Enterprises. All views and opinions expressed herein and after are at the sole discretion of Red and do not reflect the character or awesomeness that is TD. Any and all complaints should be written down and firmly shoved up your a@@ as they will not be read.

Common side effects of hearing the truth contain but are not limited to: incessant babbling, crying into your mother's bossom, extreme anger at hearing such balderdash, testicular envy, cough, rash, sore throat, itchy scrotum, lack of a leg to stand on, cowardice, longing for codfish, gloating on things not personally achieved, hives, kidney failure, sudden increase in ghost cities on wonder island.

please seek medical console if these symptoms persist for more than 24 hrs, do not take alcohol when reading Red's comments. Do not operate a moving vehicle. Those that are pregnant or may become pregnant should not read Red's comments during the last two trimesters. Those that have liver disease, or are prone to liver disease, should suck it up and have another drink. Do not read Red's comments if you have TB or have been to areas where TB is prone (cough, Serbia) Red's comments should not be read with any other comments especially those that are currently taking other medication. Ask your psychologist if Red's comments are right for you.

DeletedUser

You got the first and maybe the second but that gets you nothing. You need 4 wonders to win which is something your alliance can't get. So suck it up losers. As for our wonders we have been sending resources to Apoc and anyone who wants to join them from our alliance is free to do so. As for me i couldn't care less about a crown. I'm just here now to stop TD getting one.

PS. We still haven't finished wrecking your wonders yet. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

which is something your alliance can't get.

;)

Also it really is nice to see Apoc following Jamos advice when it comes to reclaiming cities on lost wonder islands..

jamovic1 said:
the answer to will GP hold firm appears to be a resounding YES. i don't get it TDr i really rated you for WW even tho the war was going south for you but to let a Ghost fall on a ww island is truly amateur, then you muster massive force to try win it back and give DBP to the enemy and build a solid BP trap. I will say some thing that is honest advice - you can not let this happen again, really you can't , it is below you as you have some great players i am bewildered by it all. In my alliances people would be kicked for allowing that on a WW island. honestly
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54787-A-Message-to-TD-players&p=935150&viewfull=1#post935150

DeletedUser48377

onion021.gif

hahahahaha

2cf37ep.gif

DeletedUser48096

;)

Also it really is nice to see Apoc following Jamos advice when it comes to reclaiming cities on lost wonder islands..

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54787-A-Message-to-TD-players&p=935150&viewfull=1#post935150

Iam curious to know what Jamo's oppinions are on Apocs attempt at reclaiming their wonder island city. After all he did ridicule such an attempt when we tried it?... After all, I do hate people who hold such blatent double standards related to PnP.. At least practice what you preach Apoc....

Not to mention also saying that "In my alliances people would be kicked for allowing that on a WW island. honestly".

So Jamo is somebody responsible going to be held up and kicked from Apoc?...

DeletedUser

Yes, we have been duly ridiculed. By the mere fact it happened, anything more would be simply cruel. *starts to sob*

I guess you can celebrate by shooting your AKs in the air ... ;)

DeletedUser48096

Failing to address the fact that you did exactly what Jamo advised us not to do? Sir Cod ducking a subject he doesnt like. Never. ;)

We'll celebrate by dancing on top of Apocs dead bodies and we have quite a lot of them to choose from... Did anyone from Apoc get a total losses count from their attacks on Pwnin?

692 Swords,
93266 Slingers
358 Archers
25304 Hops
6601 Horses
447 Chariots
550 Cats
714 Mantis
847 Harpies
2 Medusa's
33 Centeurs
107 Pegs
4 Cerbs
47 Erinys
214 Divine Warriors
41 Transports
20 Briemes
38508 Light Ships
9606 Transports
921 Triremes
7 CS's
57 Hydras

This isnt the final count, Just what I had on my wall.. But that is quite some losses I think you will agree.. Question is who in their right mind attacks with Biremes, Swords and Archers???....

Also it really is comical that this negitive reviewer disappeared while Sir Cod was away and now has returned at the exact same moment you returned. We know what you are up to Sir Cod and it stinks of desperation... Or at least Rotten fish....

DeletedUser48096

And not just that but now Apoc have a ghost on one of their wonder islands... This is what happens when you dont prioritize wonder island inactives guys...

Iam sure someone has noted that before??... ;)

DeletedUser

Also it really is comical that this negitive reviewer disappeared while Sir Cod was away and now has returned at the exact same moment you returned. We know what you are up to Sir Cod and it stinks of desperation... Or at least Rotten fish....

I honestly don't know what you're on about here. I'm not up to anything, I don't have any plans that disrupt TD, I'm the loveable Codfish. The mysterious paranoia you exude is making me dizzy.

As soon as I got back I got a post calling GGN & King my puppets. You can't plus rep yourself, so I'm not sure how I can be the poster (who I assume you refer to).

DeletedUser48096

Sure you dont?.. We know its you.

Now who is acting like their poop doesnt smell...

DeletedUser

This is another example of GGN claiming something without a shred of proof.

I guess you're about to tell me I'm really Jamo? Or do I plus rep myself from another account?

DeletedUser48096

I really dont care about rep SC and I really dont care who is doing it. I simply observed the noticible fact that this person was nowhere to be seen while you were absent, Then upon your return they appear again. It is more than fishy (Pun intended) That can be seen as evidence in my personal oppinion. Its not solid, But its more conclusive than any you have posted to support your claims.

Plus I never even mentioned the nature of the comments left or even what they said, So to assume it was to do with "Puppets", I am theefore going to view this as an accidental admission on your part.

DeletedUser

@GGN - Your posts are so absurd. This "fact" is absent any evidence, something you always claim to supply, yet fail to do so, lol.

You then contradict yourself by saying these facts are
not solid, But its more conclusive than any you have posted to support your claims..

Essentially, you're trying to smear my glistening and upstanding reputation (lol) with your "facts", that aren't really conclusive facts!? but hey - when has TD leadership ever valued the truth?

DeletedUser48096

Oh look at Sir Cod run and hide behind evidence.. :O

I told you its more conclusive than anything you have ever produced for anything you have claimed. The evident fact is this negitive reviewer who is clearly either an Apoc or ZT and this player also unfortunatly for you stopped prociding negitive reviews during the time while you were away. As a result through a process of elimanation it really isnt a bold leap to assume you are behind this.

Not to mention your attempts to slime my name within my alliance.
"I think you've been listening to GGNs propaganda machine too much."

Propaganda?.. The Truth isnt Propaganda SC..

Note also that I didnt claim to have proof for this so again you are attempting to manipulate my words again. All I said was that the timeline of your activity fits neatly with the activity of this reviewer. I never claimed to have evidence that you are this reviewer, But Iam sure GrepoMods would be able to answer that one..... I also never claimed it was conclusive but what I have produced to support my claim is still more conclusive than anything you have produced for the majority of your previous claims.

DeletedUser

Assuming GGN's "facts" can be proved is a manipulation of his words??

Note also that I didnt claim to have proof for this so again you are attempting to manipulate my words again.

Ahaha - How silly of me to assume GGN had proof to back up his "noticable facts". That line sums up your entire post.

DeletedUser48096

So you dont consider observable and reasonable conclusions as evidence? Guess you must not be much of a Historian as that is how all conclusions about history are reached..

All I did was note that it was evident that while you were away the negitive reviewer was nowhere to be seen, and the reviewer re-appears the moment you return. As a result it really isnt therefore a strech or even a non sequitur to assume that you are one and the same.. It is a logically reasoned conclusion based on observable evidence.