Milestones Era of World Wonders

DeletedUser31057

Does anyone from Apocalypse-ZeroTolerance hear a fat lady singing in world Hermonassa. :cool:

DeletedUser48096

is GGN an obese woman?

Well my moobs are currently receeding if that makes any differnce?..

Correct me if Iam wrong, And I know you will try. But I dont remember saying that it was a forgone conclusion that we were going to win....

Unlike someone else of course.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will just try and placate you now GGN as i see in your location you claim to be at the CERN super collider and i have a feeling if this server was to go tits up for TD you might very well try and destroy the real world with dark matter.

DeletedUser48096

In the words of Professor Brian Cox.

"Darkmatter is a very misunderstood thing, people like to think of it as some kind of destructive force but that couldnt be further from the truth."

DeletedUser

is it dark matter or anti matter of which i am thinking?
I want some of that sh..stuff they had in Angels and Demons at the vatican..and i will be back in Kuwait in about 2 weeks..if you can weaponise some for me it would be much appreciated..i don't need the full black hole experience but some of that in a MK57 grenade would be handy

DeletedUser48096

is it dark matter or anti matter of which i am thinking?
I want some of that sh..stuff they had in Angels and Demons at the vatican..and i will be back in Kuwait in about 2 weeks..if you can weaponise some for me it would be much appreciated..i don't need the full black hole experience but some of that in a MK57 grenade would be handy

I could sum up Dan Browns interpretation of Anti matter in one word...... Guess what that would be? The idea that a postive and negitive charge react and create an explosion is true. Everything else is absolute trash.. The scientific principle that "every reaction must have an equal and opposite reaction" is true, Matter exists and so does anti-matter. There is less anti matter than matter in the universe (By quite some distance), But they do exist. Now anti-matter in principle can be weaponised. But as it requires two reversely charged particles that are intent on annihilating each other to be placed inside the same container it is extremely difficult to put into, contain, and protect both the matter and anti matter before they are needed to come into contact with each other. This is because antimatter explodes the moment it comes into contact with matter so is naturally nigh on impossible at this moment to create a format or a container made of both matter and anti-matter in which you can contain such an anti-matter particle without it exploding. On Angels and Demons the particle was contained in suspended animation and only exploded when the particle came into contact with matter when it hit the bottom of the jar because the battery died.. Great in theory, But creating a suspended animation field is considered scientifically impossible.

So I dont think you will be getting any Anti-matter grenades anytime soon Jams.. In fact anti-matter grenades are as stupid as Solar Powered Torches..

Also the black hole thing is rubbish too...

DeletedUser48096

.......... Well after 16 months Herm has a victor. Not going to brag, but just want to say well done to everyone who made this server what it was.

DeletedUser

*whoop whoop*

Congrats TD... (chokes on rest of words) :p

EDIT: Topic deserves new thread.

DeletedUser

Well done TD. Hard fought.

If any want to try en84 and what will hopefully be a 80 alliance cap i'll see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser48377

Everyone should have a round of applause for staying and keeping this server open for a winner to be made in herm :)

DeletedUser48096

Congrats TD. Did the Olympia Legacy guys join TD in the campaign?

We left the door open for them and it was their decision. The majority came accross and joined TD but only two active players remained.

DeletedUser45577

Thank you for the kind words Arch, SC, fash, jam and Harmalama. :)

I actually think Ak42000 doing what he did was the difference in how it caused an entire alliance to focus around a goal and not let it be a setback but a rallying cry. What should have been a negative became a huge positive as I've rarely seen this group become so focused and determined, not unlike Artemisia. I'm feeling proud of this group in TD right now and honoured to have assisted in leading them here.

I do though want to thank every single player on this server in the best way for their time, determination, skill and fortitude for making this server what it is. And for sticking it out. While we all lost sight and forgot it's just a game at times, in the end it was fun and there are quite a few players that I'd be pleased to play with again on another server.

DeletedUser

Well, here's to my final post on the Herm-forum. It's been a blast. ;-)

Congratulations, TD. Miss (moon)Stone, Snowie, Anvill, Santa (still, right?), Mike, driftworks, beavermissed, sir neo, GGN, Red, Eff, Laura (HeLives), Mark Ouch and anyone else I'm forgetting about, but these are the people I've always had amicable contact with and can recall (it's been 4 months!) - well fought.

DeletedUser38070

Congratulations TD, it was a marathon not a sprint and while other alliances lead the race at various times, you finished ahead and deserve the plaudits. I'd also like to thank ex ZT members, we were a truly impressive alliance for a while there and I was honoured to lead a group of players that I respected so much.

I had some great times on this server and met some good people who I hope to stay in touch with. Despite which way battle lines were drawn the majority of players I came across were genuine and well intentioned. Hope to see some of you in other worlds one day, but I wish everyone all the best for the future.