Erik ghosted...again

• Thread starter DeletedUser51741
  • Start date

DeletedUser51741

erika ghosted 3 time in row....3 servers in 6 month....i prognose all this when he betrayed us in sinope...i told him he will never ever win this game again...now what we all learned from this?.... there is no legend in this game...anyone could win this game...its all about money....bcoz activity is money....jet again i was right....so im a legend of grepo...i kicked erika out of grepo....im the greatest player of grepo of all times....i kicked LEGEND out ...of course im just kiding...not about erika...he is a loser and coward...and im just a averege player of grepo who showed you than anyone could call himself a legend....

DeletedUser46711

tell us something epic that you done on Grepolis, please.
Penalda who?

DeletedUser51741

..and im just a averege player of grepo who showed you than anyone could call himself a legend....

DeletedUser23413

So Athena is Iconic in Sinope? I remember she required us to show her some quality before any discussion back when she was founder of the #1 alliance in Ocean 44. One week later, her alliance disbanded after 1 ops and she ran to her master Erik :cool: Iconic who?

DeletedUser24285

No one should ever, just ghost. I have done it myself and it is very unfair to team mates, who have probably been supporting you.

You should stay for a week while you manage any handovers - after that, delete your account for the world.

As for Erik, I have probably said enough already, I don't like the guy but as in RL, circumstances often dictate that you have to work with people who you don't care for. You just have to mark these thing down to experience and make sure you learn from it.

DeletedUser

Font,there were 2k+ cities:)
A week later(the time you mentioned) there are over 1k of ghosts and brown cities lying around.
I have lost just 7 out of 47 lol.
so .....

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
No one should ever, just ghost. I have done it myself and it is very unfair to team mates, who have probably been supporting you.

You should stay for a week while you manage any handovers - after that, delete your account for the world.

As for Erik, I have probably said enough already, I don't like the guy but as in RL, circumstances often dictate that you have to work with people who you don't care for. You just have to mark these thing down to experience and make sure you learn from it.

You are 100% correct it is unfair, but if a player offers all his cities to his crew and after 5 weeks tha player realise that SIMMERS such as yourself don't stand up to tke 1 of those cities than you can only blame yourself, what did you expect that I beg 6 months begore i ghost.

I tghink beeing a founder or leader but beeing a lazy simmer is more unfair than ghosting when therre is a real life situation and where the left overs are simming an d where the world is played.

Over 25 playes ghosted before i ghosted yet Fontenay, you complain only bout me not about the others.

Because of our history together i never openly complained about you while the only thing you did in sinope was simming and log in 5 min a day.

Font played Abdera for a while ... always supposedly being revolted and asking support .... until one time he posted when a couple of us had trips there and we knew there hadn't even been attack at the time he claimed let alone a revolt

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

My name is

Fontenay-le-Comte.12.gif

I am a​

simmer_2015_quantum.jpg

Unable to take Eriks cities when he asked for

But love to complain when I

GhostedSlide.jpg

DeletedUser45479

:) he will win this...a legend will never die...you can't understand this because ""im just a averege player of grepo ""..so haters keep hate the legend :)...good luck m8

DeletedUser24285

It is so sad, Erik always twists words and has no humility.

Until this thread I was unaware of Erik ghosting ( I was in another alliance). And yes there have ben times that I have had to sim - simply because I was not i a position to do much else. In this game you are fortunate if you are in a front-line position with all your mates behind you and then you can show your mettle as attacker and defender. Often as a leader you have to manage your team-mates into those positions and take more of a back seat - as soon as you take on the mantle of leader, you have responsibilities to others that outweigh your personal ambition. I am happy that when I have lead I have tried to discharge these responsibilities both in RL as an officer in the US army and in Grepo. Erik has a massive Ego and like my own avatar (Custer) would undoubtedly have lost the 7th cavalry if made a military leader in RL.

BTW my name comes from Fontenay-sous-Bois - a suburb of Paris. Where I met my first girlfriend and we made love on a billiard table.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51759

So Fontenay, you stood up to the legend be very careful, he has high IQ but is definitely dumb. His ego is higher than his IQ big time so all his actions are very dumb and that's to put it politely ...

Bring any team and I mean any team that Erik has leadership of and TS will wipe the floor with them ...

Good alliance needs even better leader not a clown like Erik ....

DeletedUser48572

So Fontenay, you stood up to the legend be very careful, he has high IQ but is definitely dumb. His ego is higher than his IQ big time so all his actions are very dumb and that's to put it politely ...

Bring any team and I mean any team that Erik has leadership of and TS will wipe the floor with them ...

Good alliance needs even better leader not a clown like Erik ....

Erik has never been the leader of any team TS has faced.

You are confused.

DeletedUser48572

Thats why I said bring any team ...

What happened TMax you are nowhere to be seen ...

Word up....

done with this game.....i miss the so called friends/enemies...though....was a lot of fun with you guys..and everyone else....truly miss it...the game turned into something else last few "generations"...not down with it

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Thats why I said bring any team ...

What happened TMax you are nowhere to be seen ...

Guys, I've just got an entire server put down on their knees , it took me 4weeks.
Dozens of legendary players who were daily spanked, I never saw so many big names ghost or walking away.
TS did awesome for what i can admit as an outsider, but speed1 please...
All TS players i have met in battle before, they all lost 1 way of another, but not as the TS team.
But does it matter? Is that TS team overhere not the same as Sinope? Or is a name or banner that important.

I respect mungus, he managed to deny my crew a golden crown, but he couldn't avoid that my crew won the server.

My victor award at sinope is the most beautyfull victor award i ever earned, not because of the competition, but because we were so much outnumbers by cities.

TS is only a handful of players, at sinope they got teamed up with 60% of the whole server, I ended up with the other 40%

This is what grepolis is all about today, who are your slaves.

Really after Golgi it does not motivates me any longer, I just fought a whole server and it was fun, but my reasons are valid to end the game.

No matter how good you play, how noble you are, the enemy will throw mud in your face no matter what.

The day Inno follow my advises for WW I might return some day, and yes my IQ is extreme high so is my Ego , but I never talk big when I sim at servers, than I stay at the shadows, Fontenay should stay all the time in the shadow.

About this world, you all must be insane to keep playing it.

DeletedUser23413

Sinope seems to be endless arguments. You won the official victor award Erik but that's for sending and casting. Who did you defeat on battle field? God Of War and the Danes? Lol, those were not even functioning alliances.

If we were really 60% of the server we would all rotate into Fluff and build their WWs. In that case, you might not even win the simming competition. HM were very clear at the beginning that we will build at least 1 WW and we will bust yours. We did it. Mungus never takes the credit himself. It was a team effort. You should remember Sinope as your miserable failure, Mr Wijmeersch.

Last but not least, you tried to copy what TS was doing in Golgi, against the whole server. Lol, it's a fake statement as you still have 3 teams against 4-6 teams (don't try to correct the numbers as I didn't play Golgi, just the fact that you had allies). Still, you failed big time, and walked out when you had 200 cities revolted. Not a thing to be proud of, Erik.

You are an enthusiastic and very good player (I admit that not like your cheerleaders, you are very good at the game), but you should be more honest with yourself. That's only good, bro!

DeletedUser22517

Leolis, when you'll stop to write wrong infos, and useless propagandas, in this forum?

Sinope
I was founder of Black List, yes, the 1# alliance in the O44.
The merge in Coming Soon (Erik alliance) was planned since the Sinope beginning.
Erik saved your "Leader" Chill from the RIM , at Sinope beginning (and i doubt that he will admit that).
We completed 4 WW before everyone .
We won the master of world reward before everyone.
We stopped to play when we had not fun...this is a game...so
NO fun= NO game.
You can continue your propagandas all over.
This is chronicle, not gossip.
Your opinions are clearly not neutral, because you're in the Erik haters Club.
So you can continue your useless blah blah blah.
View attachment 11931

Hi babe, how are you, all good?What happened to your promise that i will lose all my cities to you?I was alone for all that time into your home ocean 65 and i must admit i never played against more pathetic alliance in my life.For you a city with 130 FT was staked city even if those were for offense troops.For 3 months you could not do anything but to play Harry Potter and cast EQ and LB, you are great at that, probably the best.I wiped the floor with all of you there, remember your LS nukes and manties?If you don`t use alarm you should not leave them at home.

Our plan was simple, build 1 WW and make your life miserable.We knew we could not compete with 1k Harry Potter and we had no intention.If that girl from Fluuffs, the one who thinks she is greatest fighter would have listened what we told her, we would have built 4 easy but i am glad we did not.This way we did it in old fashioned way.
I give you this, you had bigger balls than the rest of them :D

Kiss babe

P.S.I know Erik is your teenage love but you need to let it go and see how the real men play ;)

DeletedUser23413

Oh dear, see who is here, Iconic.
First, Chill was not my leader, we were co-founders in HM.
Second, you were #1 alliance in Ocean 44 until we came. You disbanded after 1 ops and HM took over that crowded ocean. When micvan told me that you might want to discuss something I sent you a PM but you asked me to show you some quality before talking. Oh my God, you thought me wanted a pact? No, we though you wanted to join us. But thats fine, we showed you our quality. We disbanded you in less than 1 ops. The mighty Black List became Coming List after night and vanished :D
Third, you said no fun after you won ther wandering game. I completely agree because you were not capable to fight at all. You only find interested in sending and casting, meaning SIMMING. When HM and Fluff brought our guns to your home ocean you all fled. Because there is no more buffer for your safety. Everyone know what happened next.

Little girl, now I am the one to ask you to show some quality before talking to us. I doubt you have it :D