Not a Bug Erinyes reinforcement not working

DeletedUser

Erinyes reinforcement didn't give me 2 Erinyes' over 1 hour even though I worship Hades... Can I get anything back from it not working?

DeletedUser37468

How many free population did you have when you activated the award?

You need to have enough population in your city otherwise you will not get what you expect or want from one of those

DeletedUser

oh, that's probably it then, I didn't know I needed the extra population.. Never mind :p

DeletedUser37468

Easy mistake to make, just take a look at how much population you have and ensure that you have enough to cover an award and you'll be fine

Incase you are unsure, open your training screen, click on the unit and see how many population is required per unit and do the maths as to what the award is to how many population you have to have...you can always add a level or two to your farm part way through an award being active to give you more population if the build time of the farm level is less than the award training time

DeletedUser

threads like this come up every event, really need something about it in the info.

DeletedUser37468

Well we were all beginners once Chalna, and sometimes its easier to ask the question than go on a hunt in Wiki for the answer....and some don't actually know Wiki even exists for the game....yes, I know there is a gizmo in-game for Wiki but not everyone looks for it or knows its there

Maybe someone could spend the time to explain these points in an easy to find, easy to read/understand format here on the externals in a section on its own....a basic how to guide that cannot be contaminated or sidetracked interuptions and that is easy to find without having to go on a 5 mile hiking expedition through reams of threads and sections...such as a closed section of the vB at the top or bottom of the site that is formatted with bullet points...such as....Special unit awards - ALWAYS check your population BEFORE activation

DeletedUser

thus why I said in the info, by which I mean when you mouseover the token.

DeletedUser37468

Aye...that would work....but (and I mean no disrespect to the dev's) adding something like that to the coding could mess other parts up by accident....but some sort of warning would not go amiss on those myth gizmo's, the ordinary unit gizmo's not so much cos they are straightforward but the myths do seem to catch people out the most