Errors Amended

Kybus

Phrourach
Be careful with these, they are using programs, just now launched four supports 9 seconds before CS and all were after CS, cancelled quick and resent still all after CS :/

DeletedUser56379

Just gonna throw myself in here real quick. I love odds and probabilities. It can actually "be like that". Anti-timer is randomized, and there is always a possibility that you can get +10 seconds on it, simply because getting it once doesn't lesson the chance that you'll get it again. With the anti timer being -/+ 10 seconds, you essentially have a 1/20 chance to hit any of those possibilities. technically 21 if you include 0. To get the odds for getting +10 both times, you would multiply 21x21, coming to a 1/441 chance. For all four of your supports, that's 1/194,481 chance that all of them are +10 seconds

That doesn't include though, the facts of the time it takes for you to press the buttons, nor the server lag. Chances are actually a lot lowered comparatively.

EDIT: I'd also just like to point out that technically EVERY chain of 4 supports you would send have the same 1/194,481 chance to be whatever it ends up being. -7, +5, -2, +9 is the same probability as +10, +10, +10, +10. Claiming it can't be like that is also claiming that no other possibility can be like that either.

So yes, it's possible. Yes, it's unlikely, but it certainly "Can be like that"

Now on to your claim. You've been playing enough time to know, as you say. Could you tell me if a script or a program exists that would change a server calculated algorithm to change the timing of support going towards someone else's city? Information which your browser wouldn't even receive access to?

All I'm saying is that your statement has no merit, and it's a toxic thing to the community as a whole to make such ignorant claims. I'm sorry that your snipe attempts didn't work out. That sucks. Complaining about it on the external forums isn't going to do anything for you except make you look like a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
You know. I'm not trying to rub up to mods here but:

"Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc... are prohibited on the Forums. The proper venue for those matters are through Support Tickets"

I know Inno's support is bad but still :)

DeletedUser56683

I would say everyone here has been more unlucky in the past themselves. Its nothing new, its just part of grep, welcome to the club

Kybus

Phrourach
You know. I'm not trying to rub up to mods here but:

"Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc... are prohibited on the Forums. The proper venue for those matters are through Support Tickets"

I know Inno's support is bad but still :)

Didn't know that, don't want to send ticket cuz its just waste of time, just wanted to inform players :)

DeletedUser21287

i use a pencil and paper and can get those times, dont need a script which may lessen my probability!

DeletedUser56719

Are you serios. 4 attacks in a 8 sec window? Say whaaaaat?

If they had at least 25 attacks before CS with 1 sec window then it could be possible

DeletedUser56621

Mate that is certifiable called the anti timer I was one of them I have a screenshot as proof..
This was the 2nd time I sent this group.
Anti timer mate age old grepolis players worst enemy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-25-13-22-20.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-25-13-22-20.png
    995.2 KB · Views: 62

Kybus

Phrourach
Yea, sure .... When I was online and received clearing attacks before CS, only from small players attack sound and alarm was, from biggest players only attack sound. That kinda reminds me methone when fighting against Russians :/

DeletedUser54610

Yea, sure .... When I was online and received clearing attacks before CS, only from small players attack sound and alarm was, from biggest players only attack sound. That kinda reminds me methone when fighting against Russians :/

Don't listen to nuts, he's a meanie. I care <3