Es Belli, Diu Pacem, Foro Mercator

• Thread starter DeletedUser23516
  • Start date

DeletedUser23516

My Alliances
I am making these three alliances to dominate this new world. Before I go on, this is not an MRA. There will be 40-50 members in each alliance AT THE MOST. Because points will be split up into three alliances, we will by no means dominate the rankings.​

ABOUT ES BELLI
Es Belli means 'Last War' in Latin. This will be the 'fighting branch' of the three alliances. All alliances will be agressive, but this alliance will focus almost entirely on military operations and mass conquests. I will be leading this allaince personally, and will be putting trusted players in charge of the other branches.

ABOUT DIU PACEM
Diu Pacem means 'Long Peace' in Latin. This will be the 'diplomatic and recruitment' branch of the three alliances. They will be involved in military operations and will be mainly defensive and will recruit players into the alliances. Diplomacy will be little but will also be handled by this alliance.

ABOUT FORO MERCATOR
Foro Mercator means 'Market Trader' in Latin. They will provide resources for the other two alliances, but will be involved in offensive military operations.

HOW IT WORKS OUT
Es Belli will clear cities for the other alliances to conquer and will be almost entirely offensive. Diu Pacem will be defensive and will protect the other alliances. Foro Mercator will provide resources for the other two alliances and will in turn recieved protection and will meet little defense when conquering.

JOINING
Anyone can join as long as
*They are in 54 (Northeast)
*Are active agressively and in the forums
*Play Grepolis :p
APPLICATION
IN-GAME NAME
EXPERIENCE
POSITION YOU WANT(Forum mod, leader etc.)
ALLIANCE YOU WANT TO BE IN
WHY YOU WANT TO THAT ALLIANCE
OTHER INFO
QUESTIONS​

Thanks in advance. Goldfinger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I think it is quite unorganized to make three alliance before the world has started! Why not just make one and as it develops create another??? Good luck anyway.

DeletedUser23516

I plan to just have one for the first month of the world, get to know some pepole and then put someone in charge of the next wait a month and by then I hope to have the third one in full swing. We may need to spread to another ocean depending on the competion

DeletedUser

Well in that case, it is thought out. But don't get too excited as noone knows how things will turn out for all of us!

DeletedUser18705

Goldfinger I'm sorry to break it to you but this is dumb. What happens when two branches get hit at the same time? They're both srewed that's what happens. No one is going to just make sure the rest of the alliance is okay they want to get in on the action at least occasionally too. Plus you'll get all your members booted out from under you. I think I'll join this world under a different account name, join your alliance and boot all your members. There. Now not only do you have an overly complicated alliance but I just made you paranoid.

DeletedUser

Your biggest mistake is explaining to us your entire strategy in this world. Why did you have to tell us each alliance has a different purpose?
This will have worked a lot better if you let people think that you were gonna be an MRA. "All warfare is based on deception."
Nice idea, but you've failed before you started. We know your plan, you lost the element of surprise, you lost all strategy that you had. Everyone knows your weak spot.
All you have now is 3 alliances.

Good luck!

~Fulgrim

DeletedUser

He doesn't even have that. He merged Es Belli into the Angels of Hades and was then kicked out for inactivity.