Eta 2.0?

DeletedUser

Will Eta ever be upgraded to 2.0. We need it, and it would be great

DeletedUser

I think Eta is perfectly fine the way it is. I'm not really a big fan of the world wonders, but Eta will not get dry. There is so much drama and wars that is still going on. Plus theres upcoming alliances that are still under the radar, so if any of the big alliances fall, I guarantee that those alliances will come up and will keep Eta interesting. Or maybe one day we will see the return of Lefty :O o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10295

Dont know, but having played a little of 2.0 I for one can state I dont care for it very much.

It runs slow, and other than the new farming system it just feels like a new "skin" for the game.

All I would want for ETA is the WW's and access to "heroworld".

DeletedUser

OMG If 2.0 came to Eta I will quiet ETA for good never return I hate 2.0 to many screens, the new farming ways are crape, especially for active people, I like the old ways increase strength 2 100 attack twice then bed. :p It would be real shame for ETA loving the drama and the wars....

DeletedUser

That is the best argument for implementing 2.0 on Eta that I have heard yet :p

DeletedUser

OMG If 2.0 came to Eta I will quiet ETA for good never return I hate 2.0 to many screens, the new farming ways are crape, especially for active people, I like the old ways increase strength 2 100 attack twice then bed. :p It would be real shame for ETA loving the drama and the wars....

You can lock it so that only one window appears at a time ;)

DeletedUser

My only problem with 2.0 is it favors the active player no matter what the account size is at. The average player is a causal player that is simi-active. While any system will favor the active player (minus morale world). In the old system you had to make a army and research before getting good resources from the farm villages this slowed down the building of fields. In the new world if you active you can start farming farm villages from day one and as a result start farming everyone on your island within the 2nd day. Under the new system you an have 4 cities before you could have gotten 2 cities under the old system but you have to be very active. under the old system if you where that active you would only be watching timers.

Basically I'm saying, in my opinion they developed something good to help people get started quickly. Unfortunately the active people might have gained more then the causal player.

Overall It's a nice add but, the new skin is not easy on the eyes, love the idea of building wonders. Hate the idea of ending worlds to quickly (but limiting alliance size can fix that problem for 2.0 world so, I hope there no plans for 500 member alliances with 2.0 worlds)

DeletedUser

Also tried 2.0 but dont like it too much,I understand that active players should have some advantage but not so big advantage like there,it is like if you dont log for 2 days you are is serious problems at the start of the world,but like the idea of WW,although except of WW and farming system it is pretty much the same thing.plus I really dont like moral system too much.

oh btw I was on island with guy who was online 18 hours and farmed the villages every 5 minutes,that is what I would call dedication.so every 5 minutes for 18 hours - I think that is really too much.

DeletedUser

Also tried 2.0 but dont like it too much,I understand that active players should have some advantage but not so big advantage like there,it is like if you dont log for 2 days you are is serious problems at the start of the world,but like the idea of WW,although except of WW and farming system it is pretty much the same thing.plus I really dont like moral system too much.

oh btw I was on island with guy who was online 18 hours and farmed the villages every 5 minutes,that is what I would call dedication.so every 5 minutes for 18 hours - I think that is really too much.

Hmm was that me.? :cool:

DeletedUser15946

He couldn't know, as nobody knows who the hell you play as. :eek:

DeletedUser

i like the updated graphics in 2.0, the WW, farming system, and the fullscreen view of grepolis, but i don't like the window's part of 2.0. other than that i like 2.0