Eta alliance needed immediately

DeletedUser

I am a new player in Eta world and I need to join alliances or any that is near my city. My city is in Ocean 37, on an island that is shaped like an arch or the end of a box. If any alliance is nearby my city, please sent me anything in the game, message me in-game, or tell me here. I need any alliance to join to that is democratic, peace loving, loyal, and trustworthy to their members. Please tell me right now. Thanks!!!!:heh::cool:(D)(SW):(

DeletedUser13936

i agree but first you should get to about 10/15k points KE won't recruit everyone only strong players

DeletedUser

Thanks for the offer. Can anyone tell me who their diplomat is, please?

DeletedUser11798

no idea, but I would contact adamberr to find out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

KE is deffinatly the alliance for you.

and hey GDI :D supp bro?
J.N.C, how ya doing? ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
KE is deffinatly the alliance for you.

and hey GDI :D supp bro?
J.N.C, how ya doing? ;)

Fine.. Just got a few things going on at the moment. Plus I'm not wasting my time with the others on this forum, the arguments could be endless but then pointless. How you doing?

DeletedUser

This is only a question about joining any alliance in Eta, not anyone trying to ask each other something. So please get to the subject and tell me what alliance to join in World Eta. Thanks!

DeletedUser

This is getting off topic and I didn't ask for that but only if any one can tell me what alliance to join in Eta. Any crackups and gabbing about something else must go elsewhere, not here.

So if you guys get to the business and tell me which alliance is great and execllent in Eta in three paragraphs only with sentences. BUT NO MORE NONSENSE CHATTERINGS OTHER THAN THE TOPIC AT HAND!!!!!!

Anyone can tell me which alliance I should join in this world in a nice and haapy way but there WILL NOT BE any nonsense which ends elsewhere and nowhere.

List which alliance in Eta are good and which are bad in bolded text in list formations (1,2,3....) or bullet formations (******) only. In regular text form, tell me three words why they are good or bad next to their alliance name so that way I can tell who is good or who is bad.

Get to the work and TELL ME who are in this world but no more chattiless (too much chatfulness).

DeletedUser

I did say this but you haven't listened... If you want to know who there recruiter is just contact Adamberr. It isn't hard and stop moaning!

I got their message but they want me to be in their junior alliance "Knight's Academy" as their alliance message to me said so. When I tried to find the junior alliance in the alliance rankings, there was no alliance with that name nor is there a junior alliance having a pact with KE at all.

DeletedUser

Probebly because it's "Knights Academy", no apostrophe. You can't (or shouldn't) see KE's pact list. Honestly, why should we even have to tell you which alliance is best for you? You can be certain that no one is going to type out a three paragraph story as to why you should join an alliance, we wouldn't do that for anyone, let alone some new kid.

DeletedUser

This is getting off topic and I didn't ask for that but only if any one can tell me what alliance to join in Eta. Any crackups and gabbing about something else must go elsewhere, not here.

So if you guys get to the business and tell me which alliance is great and execllent in Eta in three paragraphs only with sentences. BUT NO MORE NONSENSE CHATTERINGS OTHER THAN THE TOPIC AT HAND!!!!!!

Anyone can tell me which alliance I should join in this world in a nice and haapy way but there WILL NOT BE any nonsense which ends elsewhere and nowhere.

List which alliance in Eta are good and which are bad in bolded text in list formations (1,2,3....) or bullet formations (******) only. In regular text form, tell me three words why they are good or bad next to their alliance name so that way I can tell who is good or who is bad.

Get to the work and TELL ME who are in this world but no more chattiless (too much chatfulness).

Hahahahahaa, such demands. How cute.

DeletedUser

I am a new player in Eta world and I need to join alliances or any that is near my city. My city is in Ocean 37, on an island that is shaped like an arch or the end of a box. If any alliance is nearby my city, please sent me anything in the game, message me in-game, or tell me here. I need any alliance to join to that is democratic, peace loving, loyal, and trustworthy to their members. Please tell me right now. Thanks!!!!:heh::cool:(D)(SW):(

This is one of the most ELITE posts ever!!

So the island is shaped like an arch, at the end of a box. I think I remember seeing that one the other day. Is there another island nearby, that is a little bit more rounded off on one end? And then a couple islands away, there is one with like a lake in the middle?

DeletedUser

Ok, so I have a word document that I have been writing since I first saw your post a few days ago. So I am confused, I have done three paragraphs on the top 20 alliances so far. Do you think the top 20 alliances will be enough, or should I do the top 50?

Also I am worried it may be too long to post on this forum in one post. Should we figure out how to do a .zip file and I can send the paragraphs to you? It is quite long. Also I didn't know that you wanted it in bullet formation with the bolded text. I hope you aren't angry that I did not do it in that form.

Would you like me to re do my paragraphs on the top 20, or should I send it to you the way it is?

DeletedUser

This is one of the most ELITE posts ever!!

So the island is shaped like an arch, at the end of a box. I think I remember seeing that one the other day. Is there another island nearby, that is a little bit more rounded off on one end? And then a couple islands away, there is one with like a lake in the middle?

hahaha, the part that got me were all the limitations he wanted from the alliance, 'democratic, peaceful, etc.'

This is a WAR game you silly little monkey.

DeletedUser11798

Im wondering why you keeep posting here even tho we have told you several times wat alliance you should join, your probs not even reading tht part your just reading the other bits, do I have to put it in big letters? caps? do I have to put it in 3 times? or do you have no intension in listening at all? its not very hard to go through the alliance rankings btw. or are you not happy with your choice? then go choose a diffrent alliance.

DeletedUser

Don't listen to them, they are trying to be mean.

I have the 3 paragraphs written on the top 20 alliances, I am just waiting for you to let me know if it is ok the way it is, or do I need to change it to bullet formation like you requested.

I have also done a quick biography on the top 5 players of each alliance, so you can get to know them a little before you join.

I would also like to send you flowers, and a little barber shop quartet that will arrive at your door and sing you a song. There is also a dancing monkey that comes with them, and monday I'll be looking for the most expensive bottle of champagne that I can find to mail you once you have made your choice.

We can get on skype together and talk about all the good times, while we have a drink.