Eta alliance needed immediately

DeletedUser11798

don't listen to them, they are trying to be mean.

I have the 3 paragraphs written on the top 20 alliances, i am just waiting for you to let me know if it is ok the way it is, or do i need to change it to bullet formation like you requested.

I have also done a quick biography on the top 5 players of each alliance, so you can get to know them a little before you join.

I would also like to send you flowers, and a little barber shop quartet that will arrive at your door and sing you a song. There is also a dancing monkey that comes with them, and monday i'll be looking for the most expensive bottle of champagne that i can find to mail you once you have made your choice.

We can get on skype together and talk about all the good times, while we have a drink.

lmao:D

DeletedUser

Don't listen to them, they are trying to be mean.

I have the 3 paragraphs written on the top 20 alliances, I am just waiting for you to let me know if it is ok the way it is, or do I need to change it to bullet formation like you requested.

I have also done a quick biography on the top 5 players of each alliance, so you can get to know them a little before you join.

I would also like to send you flowers, and a little barber shop quartet that will arrive at your door and sing you a song. There is also a dancing monkey that comes with them, and monday I'll be looking for the most expensive bottle of champagne that I can find to mail you once you have made your choice.

We can get on skype together and talk about all the good times, while we have a drink.

Looks like lefty found a new girlfriend.

DeletedUser

OH. MY. GOD!!!! OMG OMG!!! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA -Takes a fast breath-
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

OMG! and you are? queen Elizabeth? looky here power puff girl, i do not take orders from newbies, i do not like screaming spoiled brats with huge spiral colored lollipops, and I do not think you have the right to tell me what to and what not to post on a PUBLIC FORUM.
Now, congrats, you have made it into ETA's hall of shame! Smile for the camera!!! no, no, smile don’t grind! there ya go! good little munshkin!

Guys I think she eats people, whatever you do, do not say the “F” word to her, -whispers: I’m talking about fooood-
-WLmkd :cool:

DeletedUser

I got the message from the KE diplomat but he said he would recommend me to their academy but theiracademy didn't reply back at all so I'm pretty worried no alliance would accept me and my city in Eta.
Now the problem is that if I don't join any alliance in Eta, my city is under attack so please message KE's academy and get their diplomat or whoever their leader is to message me ASAP or my city is done.

DeletedUser

I got the message from the KE diplomat but he said he would recommend me to their academy but theiracademy didn't reply back at all so I'm pretty worried no alliance would accept me and my city in Eta.
Now the problem is that if I don't join any alliance in Eta, my city is under attack so please message KE's academy and get their diplomat or whoever their leader is to message me ASAP or my city is done.

Well, with your idiotic attitude, I hope your city is done. NO one is going to do favors for someone that doesn't ask, all you've done is give demands, not the smartest way to get what you want.

DeletedUser

Really? You think I should just be out off this world??????????? Fine whatever advise you give is over. Don't reply anymore at all. But I mean what I said. I need anyone to get to KE's academy, message or recommend me to them, and then they'll message me.

DeletedUser11798

Really? You think I should just be out off this world??????????? Fine whatever advise you give is over. Don't reply anymore at all. But I mean what I said. I need anyone to get to KE's academy, message or recommend me to them, and then they'll message me.

You dont get anywhere being rude to people, espicially for a new player, you have made a bad first impression.

DeletedUser

Would someone message the academy and recommend my city so I can join them? None of them have replied so I need help.

DeletedUser

List which alliance in Eta are good and which are bad in bolded text in list formations (1,2,3....)

it took me a while to get this list finished but there you go. I also felt others like you would want to look at this list. so i posted it in other topics for max exposure

within these 2 list you will see the top 12 alliances, the top 25 offense and defense. and as a bonus i give you my opinion of a few alliances

you must click the Spoiler button on each

top 12
post # 406
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=6066&page=41

top 25
post # 32
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=12110&page=4

now take these 2 list and go in game
1) click ranking
2) place mouse over alliance
3) click ocean alliance
4) ensure ocean 37 is selected
5) pick an alliance in my list that is in your ocean

have a good day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, probably not the best idea to tell me that.

DeletedUser

Why do you want to join Knight's Academy anyways? Did you know they are in a war at the moment? Or were you busy demanding lists? Did you know there are lists in game? I have the perfect alliance for you. They call themselves Warriors of Ares. They teach new kids how to get conquered to fast and easy way. Have fun ;)

DeletedUser11798

Im sure you know that by now after reading many of the comments about your alliance.

DeletedUser

Why do you want to join Knight's Academy anyways? Did you know they are in a war at the moment? Or were you busy demanding lists? Did you know there are lists in game? I have the perfect alliance for you. They call themselves Warriors of Ares. They teach new kids how to get conquered to fast and easy way. Have fun ;)

LMFAO they call themselves Warriors of Ares, and almost everyone else calls them Worriers of Ares.:D