[Eta] Congratulations to the alliance The Steel Titans!

Richard

Strategos
logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
The Steel Titans

We would like to congratulate the alliance The Steel Titans and all its members on their victory in world Eta with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Eta for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance The Steel Titans has won with the construction of the following wonders:

gardens.png
colossus.png
mausoleum.png
temple.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser9267

Congratulations TST, you set a goal for yourselves and you completed it. By the way it was not easy.

DeletedUser

does this means that ETA will be closed now?

i cant belive it... i go to my citys and i check this thread and read it once again... and i do the same thing over and over again.

3 years in this game not just for me , but for all CR members, and these TST noobs didnt won like true warriors. Is it called a winning? Hidding your WW and building them while they were being smashed in every corner and they were lossing citys every day... Is this called a victory? Does that name really deserve to be in Hall of Fame?

Really, do you TST guys deserve that? I mean all ETA alliances made an agreement. The ETA world was borned with war and deserved to die in its last war. And dont tell me about it i know it better.

Do you TST guys think that you won just because you builded 4 WW ? I would be shamed if i were part of you. That proves that you were never warriors,never part of ETA. Just a bunch of cowards who couldnt face the wars and didnt wanted to go in ashes like old ETA players, and you took opportunity of WW by building them fast like cowards. While ETA alliances did what they do best, FIGHTING, you were planning which WW build next and end this great world like that.

You dont even have the right to do that, we have all pla......

Nevermind, that happend now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congrates TST u have done what it took to win the server for that u have done well!!

also CONGRATES FATE
for defending them loyaly and slowing CR down on there advancement into TST grounds!! if u had realised what you was defending would you have defended them still?
all you have done is stoped CR from putting a stop to the WW

also congrates to BA for stoping VALOR from attackign TST and slwoing there progress down! again allowing TST to build the WW

so this award should really goto the 3 allainces :) feel proud

DeletedUser

congrats TST, well done!

time to get back to the game, eh?

DeletedUser

Rockys you are getting on my nerve,it is not B.A. fault UOW didnt manage to build a single WW for ages,also if you remember few weeks ago I asked Valor to sign capitulation and admit defeat to B.A. and if they agreed on that those 4 ww would not been built for sure,but Gipobsk and Pariba said no way they will do that so war B.A. vs. Valor went on and TST took advantage of situation and have built 4 ww.

I am not happy TST fooled all ETA and done something we all agreed no alliance will do but not only B.A. fault although we could have change the things if only Valor signed capitulation but they did not.

Although B.A. actions contributed TST build 4 ww I am not happy that happened and cant congratulate them for doing it,it was not fair play but they choose their way.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Rockys you are getting on my nerve,it is not B.A. fault UOW didnt manage to build a single WW for ages,also if you remember few weeks ago I asked Valor to sign capitulation and admit defeat to B.A. and if they agreed on that those 4 ww would not been built for sure,but Gipobsk and Pariba said no way they will do that so war B.A. vs. Valor went on and TST took advantage of situation and have built 4 ww.

I am not happy TST fooled all ETA and done something we all agreed no alliance will do but not only B.A. fault although we could have change the things if only Valor signed capitulation but they did not.

Although B.A. actions contributed TST build 4 ww I am not happy that happened and cant congratulate them for doing it,it was not fair play but they choose their way.

Valor wouldn't sign defeat, no way would any alliance because that's just shame and they wouldn't want that, same with any alliance especially when they can still fight.

DeletedUser21064

Congrats TST. Oh and to certain members of Chaos. Why dont you just copy what you type to a text pad so you can copy and paste it. All you guys do is repeat the same thing over and over. STOP crying-over-spilled-milk.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

if you not happy about what they have done then why u still have dipolmatic realstions with them!

ok valor wouldnt stop war with u but why should they! you started hitting them! andalso UoW didnt build a WW where was BA WW then ?

end day there was loads reasons TST got this built the options now are we all take down TST to proe that they dont deserve the reward they got! as they get smashed to bits! or we just caryr on our wars! as im sure u wont wanna hit TST then its carry on as normal!!

hades! i cant be borthered to copy to note pad! but as a memebr of fate u have helped TST defend there WW and therefore helped them win the world! CR has offered FATE on numours chances to just give in on the war! with terms that u remove ur vilages form our core oceans ur leadership have everytime said they will contuine to war with us! if this does not get shown to u guys lower down its cos they are afraid that u will disagree as most fate players hate the war with CR and would take the deal!
and if your SUCH a GREAT player! come show me on the battle feild! all mouth no aciton

DeletedUser

First i will not congratulate TST as an alliance. because they needed 3 other alliances ( BA, Fate UoW) help to achieve there goal. but i guess i can congratulate TST, BA, Fate, UoW for reaching there goals of helping TST build 4 world wonders. If any of those 3 alliances kept there part of the deal, TST would not have built 4 world wonders.

But, it's not TST fault those 3 alliances where scared of them. So i can't blame them for that, after all TST is really TE, and TE beat those 3 alliances down until they said MERCY a year ago. Why would BA want to fight an alliance that almost destroyed them a year ago? Why would Fate want to without BA's help. How could UoW even try seeing BA would destroy them if the thought about moving north.?

Hmmm now that i think about it .... BA played a large role in TST building the 4 world wonders .... I guess that beat-down a year ago, scared BA into good political servants of TST.

Great job by the TST leadership by controlling BA, in doing so you controlled both Fate/ and UoW actions.

I did not like the way TST won. They did not destroy a world wonder, they did not fight there way war glory, they did not even defend there world wonder very good. They just hit vacation mode on any world wonder city that was attacked. With the exception of JCC. Hats off to you JCC for standing still in the line of fire.

In the end TST built the 4 world wonders because the ETA world (ETA alliances) didn't care if they did. If that is victory ... then have your victory.

TST best warrior (hat off to you)

JamesCrackCorn

TST hall of shame going vacation just because they where attacked (disclaimer I do not know the actual reason they went vacation. But it seems like it was because of the reasons stated)
zagreas
Mio79
hamidr
kevinfc
nevetsrebrab
Kaiser Sose
mattius IV
The Phantom
iraine
Lon3r
Vytarias The Magnum

The rest of the TST members are not worth talking about. Either i don't know them, they where to far away, or just didn't do anything.

DeletedUser

First i will not congratulate TST as an alliance. because they needed 3 other alliances ( BA, Fate UoW) help to achieve there goal. but i guess i can congratulate TST, BA, Fate, UoW for reaching there goals of helping TST build 4 world wonders. If any of those 3 alliances kept there part of the deal, TST would not have built 4 world wonders.

But, it's not TST fault those 3 alliances where scared of them. So i can't blame them for that, after all TST is really TE, and TE beat those 3 alliances down until they said MERCY a year ago. Why would BA want to fight an alliance that almost destroyed them a year ago? Why would Fate want to without BA's help. How could UoW even try seeing BA would destroy them if the thought about moving north.?

Hmmm now that i think about it .... BA played a large role in TST building the 4 world wonders .... I guess that beat-down a year ago, scared BA into good political servants of TST.

Great job by the TST leadership by controlling BA, in doing so you controlled both Fate/ and UoW actions.

I did not like the way TST won. They did not destroy a world wonder, they did not fight there way war glory, they did not even defend there world wonder very good. They just hit vacation mode on any world wonder city that was attacked. With the exception of JCC. Hats off to you JCC for standing still in the line of fire.

In the end TST built the 4 world wonders because the ETA world (ETA alliances) didn't care if they did. If that is victory ... then have your victory.

TST best warrior (hat off to you)

JamesCrackCorn

TST hall of shame going vacation just because they where attacked (disclaimer I do not know the actual reason they went vacation. But it seems like it was because of the reasons stated)
zagreas
Mio79
hamidr
kevinfc
nevetsrebrab
Kaiser Sose
mattius IV
The Phantom
iraine
Lon3r
Vytarias The Magnum

The rest of the TST members are not worth talking about. Either i don't know them, they where to far away, or just didn't do anything.

First of all I like to say this

Eta_winners.png

Next.. Thank you Whateverr for the kind words..

To build a World Wonder takes resources and tons of it.. We built 5 ww.. Lost one to Valor.. We did destroyed Valors World Wonder.. Our hero for that is Bulls.. We had a lot of members go in active.. We where being attacked by Valor and CR.. we lost cities, But we stayed focus on our goal.. We are the Victors of this world.. Not the Number one alliance.. CR has that..
We are the Steel Titans not TE.. You can call Valor TE.. Valor and Titans was TE.. But we have went on our own way. So in some ways we are fighting a civil war.. TE is Dead.. Who cares about TE.. No one in the Titans and No one in Valor..

Congratulations to my Brothers and Sister of The Steel Titans..

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hostility. Forget about the millions of resources and spells we all had to spend, we still had to defend the WW and manage to defend ourselves and other people. I think everyone in TST made an incredible push for this. We're technically winners of Eta but we all still have goals, both personal goals, and goals as a whole. This definitely isn't the end, we still have more to prove.

DeletedUser

Well done to TST for building there wonders. i dont like the idea but hay thats just me. as i see it the other alliances who didnt want this to happen have only themselfs to blame. You all had the power to stop them or build your own wonders but didnt get there in time. the only alliance to hinder TST was valour by taking a city on a wonder isalnd. i myself failed to stop them building there 4 wonders so they beat me in that point. i hope that they now dont leave the game and truely kill eta.

DeletedUser19492

2s85i85.jpg

as a friend in CR once told me, the external is a zoo, but I did come back here, as 2 of my best friends requested.

to thank ALL my friends in ALL alliances who had a major part in this. Couldn´t not thank each of you enoug, you know who you all are! this victory is ours as much as yours! Grepolis set the rules and we had a shot at it, we took it.
it was a tremendous work, to feed each of the wonders, defend ourselves and others, everyone made an absolutely great job. we came out as victors, top alliance fighters, top alliance defenders and we will knock some others from the attackers podium as well.

cant thank people enough. playing this game for 2 years, never had to hit VM in my life, but in that particular time, my trip to the beach could cause a distaster. I´m glad I did. taking that alliane to the podium made all these 2 years worth it. what a nice bunch of people. after the cowards and backstabbers we ended up with pure golden hearted players which I feel very very lucky to have met in this game!!

14xi785.jpg

TITANS!!!

WE MADE IT!!!

DeletedUser

@ Mistraven, like I said, we all still have goals, both personal, and as a whole. I don't think any of us are leaving just yet. ;) We're still at war!! Our business is not yet finished!!
@kevinfc, looks like we're getting a lot of hate in this thread, and to all of my TST members, keep your chins up. We did a great job pulling together the way we did. It was truly a bonding experience for me, which is what makes this game worth it! People might be upset about our completion of the WW, but let them be upset! Stay focused on your goals, we're still at war!