[Eta] Congratulations to the alliance The Steel Titans!

DeletedUser

So this is the joke Bulls was telling me to watch out for.....
Alliance: Friends Reunited

ETA is dying and it will soon be over. For this last run this alliance will be playing with loyal great mutual friends developed during the life of this server.

Invitation: closed - in order for a member to join, all members must accept. If we want you, we invite you.

Pacts: closed - This alliance will not have any pact to any alliance. Any pacts are personal pacts only and if you wish a pact to a member, you have to work it with him and him only.

Enemies: No alliance is our enemy. We will fight individual players who for same reason we don't like no matter what alliance they are in. Our was is against players not alliances.

*it's supposed to be *war not was but I copied it from his profile ;)

As expected, once all 4 WW are complete others will call it quits and retire and run away from the fight like most TST on VM while Others will make a joke like this! Individual players only? What a load of BULL!!! I dont care whether you fight TST or not. This is just a cowards way out to run from an alliance war.
Well, TST, there goes your Hero........

Maybe so i can attack you, who knows. Or maybe to save the world so you can stay longer and sim more. you will never know.

I was called coward before when i "run" from somali but the true friends knew the story and the story is .. we built the wonders and beat valor.

keep calling me coward. I like that, give me more reason to keep on going with the plan.

You have no idea what I am up to, so just shut your big mouth. You will thank me later.

DeletedUser

Vel ...Let me see if he would survive

he comes from the biggest mra of ETA history then when it is having issues he leaves to Three Stars who never had a true war then he joins Valor when they are in the "top"

He has 194k defensive points while I have 1.1 million. that is almost 6x more
he has 670k offensive points while i have 370k. less than 2x more

so he has never faced true challenge and yet hasnt dont much offensive to compensate.

while he has not faced problems to defend, most he does is to attack innactive. and even now taking on Kevin, he is letting the cities go so he can go to front line fight Valor.

i'd really want to see you going to front line. it is sad cause Valor has some great warriors not afraid of advancing oceans but you are not one of them. And those who really fight well are not even here to speak.

I guess Valor's biggest simmers are the ones here to talk about their great simming accomplishment while the warriors stay out of it to concentrate on their wars...

you have zero chance to survive in the oceans i am in.

Being attacked by over a week from entire Valor alliance. where you you then? nowhere to be found. not even for that you helped valor.

Type of players like you are the ones I am looking for. To let you guys have a last chance to understand what a true war is about. Stop simming and go fight a real war. go to TsT front line and fight like a warrior.

DeletedUser

A turtle will always be a turtle. No matter what flag you are waving. Attack? You? Do you even know what the attack button looks like? Valor will hunt your Bull Hide wherever you will go. Count on that. As for me thanking you....that'll be the day. Oh and please stop sending messages when you're under attack :rolleyes: You know what I mean. Just do what you do best and curl up like a turtle and wait for ghost or an inactive player city to conquer.
TST beat us and the rest of Eta in building. That is a fact. VALOR beat TST to a pulp in the WAR where it counts. THAT IS A FACT. (SW)
Innogames granted us special attack buttons for masons and builders like you. When used against builders/simmers - the player under attack goes into VM.:p
keep calling me coward. I like that, give me more reason to keep on going with the plan.
Ooohh...I'm scared. Bulls will build a boy band and continue to bore us all to death.
I was called coward before when i "run" from somali but the true friends knew the story and the story is .. we built the wonders and beat valor.
You knew it was your destiny to build the WW with TST from the start? WoW! Things fell into places huh? Another excuse!:rolleyes: You ran! PERIOD! Same with what you are doing now.
Our is with Players not Alliances = I dont want to fight Alliances I can't handle. Only Individual players I dont like *whines excuses whines excuses* Twist your stories the way you like. Anyone can see the truth behind those fat lies.

DeletedUser

until you know the real reason to why Bulls4ever did this why don't you keep your load of Bull to yourself? What does he have to run from? The so called wrath of valor? You wouldn't last 2 seconds in the oceans he's fought in for the past 2 years.
Anyone can cry for help and turtle up - that kept you 2 jokesters alive.

DeletedUser

yes im a turtle. maybe my targets should show there reports in ur forums. like my 273 LS nuke ive been beating valor up with? truth is wachakow if me and bulls got our hands on u, u would quit with in a week. u havent fought a real battle hell i bet the most attacks u've seen were 40 at once. chum change. big boys talk here and from looking at u i think u need to go sit at the toddler table. i guess when ur in oceans where ur out numbered 4-1 u need a bit of defense dont u think? btw im about to knock on ur commanders door. i'll tell the useless bag of horse dung his simmer says hi.

DeletedUser

you are a sim player and not even good at it.
valor can hunt me. what would that change? nothing.

Last I remember most Valor members I attacked run out of valor. Cant conquer valor's cities when they all run like babies.
I could do just like you and go to O65 where i have tons of cities and take inactives just like you do ....
I could go to core of former 3 star oceans where life is very easy just like you do, but i dont.

instead I go to Ocean 74 where the heart of Valor is. instead I attack valor's wonder island with very little help.
then stop crying and tell me what have you really done to Valor????

Have you attacked our wonders while we were building? have you attacked when we were close to finish our 5th?

when valor declared war on me and me only, where have you been?

then tell me. what have you done?????? nothing other than taking inactives and telling how great you are for taking xxx numbers of TsT cities. But fact is, you have done nothing for Valor. nothing for Knights Academy and nothing for 3 stars.

when the world ends you may be remembered for having a big mouth but that is all you could be remembered, and that if someone ever remember you.

A war is not just about power and conquering, it is about strategy., if power were everything, USA would not have screwed themselves on vietnan war when strategy was horrible even though they were much more powerful.

I still want to know.. what have you done to valor????? nothing. if it wasnt for your posts here Id not even know you existed.

DeletedUser

Couldn't have said it better myself, Vel.
I'd like to see other players have the cojones to fight on their own, without hiding behind an entire alliance. Especially the oceans that Bulls is in, where he is outnumbered.
Who is hiding? Who declared war on individual players but not on an entire alliance?

DeletedUser

Bulls you dont know how to freaking attack! Not when you were in KA not when you were in SP and NOT when you were with TST. You can defend and cry for help like Velael. That's it. You took a city from Shadow2010 on our WW island HOORAY! Everyone can take a city from him!!! And you too Velael...I wont beat my chest for being a turtle - Dont forget to Kiss your number one supporter Kdahlb. Wont last 2 seconds? You lasted because your enemies made you last. Period.

DeletedUser

hate to burst your bubble little man but most of my own support has come from myself. even ask kdahlb yourself. i have asked little from him. could be why i am almost at 700k in DBP? idk maybe innogames just gave those to me along with the 300k+ ABP. not once have i asked or cried for help. unlike ur fellow members Neptuno and shadow. who have to eith try and make a NAP with evey known player in ETA or beg to join alliances as i beat them to a bloody pulp. no worries i cant take anything u say serious because your words are worthless to me. now if it were some one who actually has seen battle like Calico or Joe hell even james then yeah it would be different. hey its the last few days/months of eta so sim to ur hearts desire.

DeletedUser

you keep crying cause you just dont have any answer other than " I've done nothing to valor"

i was to KA?? Tizz merged his alliance (tizi is a friend and we started together) to KA and once i saw how that alliance was i left to SP where people were not simmers.

If shadow cant defend anyone than why would you guys let him have several cities in the wonder??? another prove that either you are crying or had bad strategy or perhaps both. i think its both.

stop crying and just answer.. what have you done????

you guys let CR fighting by themselves our wonders and done nothing to help them. It was a very big shame. If Valor have stepped up we'd not have won ETA. Shame on you.

while they were sending tons of attacks from oceans far from the ones you are, you have done nothing to help!!!! i actually felt sad for CR for working hard and not having any help from Valor; If I were then, I'd be attacking you for having then letting believe Valor would have helped.

We have not received any attack from valor even after they revolted a couple of cities.

what have you done to help?? stop crying and act!

DeletedUser

Couldn't have said it better myself, Vel.
I'd like to see other players have the cojones to fight on their own, without hiding behind an entire alliance. Especially the oceans that Bulls is in, where he is outnumbered.

someone call?

DeletedUser

Looks like my Mission is accomplished here. What I have done for Valor and the Wonder busts - ask my alliance not me. As for the attacks on your WW - I can post the reports here but why should I? My alliance is reading my posts here they know which city I cleared and attacked for diversion when we busted your WW. What we did for CR on their WW bust, I'd rather not tell you. ;) But I doubt Hugo will say I and the rest of Valor didnt help with my/our own little way ;) Like what I told you before, stop talking abut things you dont know of. You and Velael's claim to fame was you were in a "real war" - I see a lot of these posts when the person posting are losing cities terribly. This is to make them seem they are battle tested when they are only a good source of BP and cities. It's a known fact an active player can't be rimmed. You cant rim me and I cant rim you. Even if the odds are 7:1 or even more - You cant rim an active player. Stop crying and act? LOL No one here is crying but you. I am merely provoking. ;)
I am the worst fighter and worst defender - say what you want. I know that already. Where in my post did I say I was. Did nothing for Valor? I doubt my alliance will agree with you ;)
And Velael stop sucking up to Bulls - I still cant get over the part where you said WONT LAST 2 SECONDS! Whew! How do you come up with these nonsense? Im thinking of giving you a +rep just cause of this. Funny really funny.... :) This will be my last post. Sorry Z!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After looking over bulls and wacha stats i have to say bulls you dont have a leg to stand on. its looks like you take ghost (i know there evil) alot and mostly know inactives. where as wacha stats are better (yes he still takes ghost, evil ghost) but he takes active players and more red kills. my 2 cents :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Dback! As for Kevin letting go of cities... I want more so why did he go on VM? Loads of support are coming in, want the reports? Even JCC sent a lot of support. How is that letting go? You seem to talk more about things you know not of. So you would rather lose cities to an enemy to fight the enemy the next day? Non sense. Give it to your ally like what most with common sense are doing. DBP I can easily earn if your alliance can attack more. As for Kevin, I respect the guy. A great player far more better than you can only hope to be is on VM for reasons I dont know. Probably busy with RL. Hope everythings ok. :)
I left KA cause I had issues with a leader. o51 Was filled with KA when I took them on city after city from players bigger than me. Taurinorum has better DBP than you ,1.2 million even now that no one is attacking him anymore for months and still lost a lot to me. You're the same, if you are in ocean with me what will you do? Hide while I attack? Same old story. I just relied on your "stat prediction" from an earlier post. Stop beating your chest. Youre never an attacker. Not before. Not now. Not ever. Hell, Im probably the worse player here in grepolis. I dont care. I am not here to say who is better. Just pointing out your actions after all that hype telling us you won against Valor? LOL
I said I was going to stop posting Arrgghh! I'll stay away from this thread. I Promise.....not! :p

DeletedUser9267

just like the eta world then

well we can always keep ourselves entertained.

This is the wrong thread but since rocky's pub is locked, I don't know where to go, buy you a drink and listen to your story.
We never talked except one message I sent to the Mistraven when the player took a town that belonged to a friend that left in NE54 or SE53. I don't know if that was still you under the name Mistraven. Any way what's your story old ETA ghost?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bad, the pub seems to be open again, I can meet you there for a drink if you wish.

DeletedUser

which one lol? i now have 3. mistraven, dback and mosejev.