Eta Personalities thread

DeletedUser

lol... his post is very very one sided. the entire of eta or at least the top 12 alliances are not even considered for the rating.

DeletedUser

It is, to an extent. I don't have as much experience dealing with a large amount of players/posters in ETA most people here. I can just base my opinions on my limited knowledge and experience. At the very least it might encourage other to give theirs.

DeletedUser

thanks for reviving the thread. hope someone with better know can give an honest opinion.

DeletedUser

lol... his post is very very one sided. the entire of eta or at least the top 12 alliances are not even considered for the rating.

thanks for reviving the thread. hope someone with better know can give an honest opinion.

looks like he included all the major alliances.
CR, Valor, BA, VG, WOA, NWO, Woksape, DK, Fate, DH

only one not represented are the ones that almost never post hard to rate a player on a few post or non-posts

maybe dirk has a chance someday.... he makes me laugh.
No one from UoW knows where the external boards are it seems.
UK doesn't post much.
three stars we can't even tell who's leading them.

all others where represented in Fitzafus post

@ abbs
i would say DH was not represented but they are , by you, but most of your posts are negative and criticize others like your last 2 quotes above. I would say that is why Rosielea name is up there instead of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

abbs has nothing better to do then put down other allainces!!

maybe when he stops doing that and works with them allainces that he puts down instead cheer leading the allainces to far away to make a diffrence to him! then maybe i would say he deserves his place on the DH council but as a council member atm he seems to do nothign more then try to drag his allaince into more and more wars by shouting of in the furoms about there cloestest biggest nabour and others in the area!

DeletedUser

She's entitled to her opinion, and i'm a big boy I can handle criticism, but thanks for your comments guys :)

DeletedUser

I think he meant me but I already put myself in under "worst player", and it'd seem a bit self serving if I put myself in twice :p

DeletedUser

I think he meant me but I already put myself in under "worst player", and it'd seem a bit self serving if I put myself in twice :p

hehe :p

I will try to write something together... but it will probably be very one sidesd XD

DeletedUser

ahhh the good ole days. back to my original sig too. was this the one u guys were talking about?