Eta

DeletedUser

Will that time ever come when ETA will have only 1 flag?

Give your opinions.

And if it would happen , what can happend with ETA World :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nah dont think this will ever happen thinking about it the only war to beat a allaince in eta now is to surround them and push in or hope they brake at the few villages they losing becuase as soon as u take a village from a player they can then take another one!! the whole game is disigned to make it pretty much impossable for one group to run the server!!

i think it will end up with 10 allainces fighting it out between them!!! maybe a few less but i think the end will b ten main allainces prob two sides!! working toghter against each other!! all the smaller allaince will just b farms

DeletedUser

nah dont think this will ever happen thinking about it the only war to beat a allaince in eta now is to surround them and push in or hope they brake at the few villages they losing becuase as soon as u take a village from a player they can then take another one!! the whole game is disigned to make it pretty much impossable for one group to run the server!!

i think it will end up with 10 allainces fighting it out between them!!! maybe a few less but i think the end will b ten main allainces prob two sides!! working toghter against each other!! all the smaller allaince will just b farms

Aye maybe a East hemisphere against West? or even the world split in 4 quarters battling out against each other who knows