Eternal Darkness

DeletedUser

Im Back Once Again With My Awesome Knowledge and Experience Im Here To Make An Alliance For The New World Athens

This Alliance Is Currently Running In Omega By Me(AXE murderer1) It Is 2nd In The World, 1st In The Ocean. We Want To Live Up To Those Expectations. The New World Athens Has Lots Of Potential So Pick Your Alliance Wisely, I Hope You Guys Pick Mine I Wont Let Down.

Alliance Direction: North East

North East Is My Favorite Especially Ocean 54 As Its A Core Ocean And I Like War. Thanks For Reading
~
AXE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Capitals aren't necessary for every single word apart from the first word in each and every sentence or you're referring to something. Seriously....

Apart from that, good luck in this world.

DeletedUser

Thanks Arul and Cheeze

And Cheeze I Think Your Alliance Has Plenty Potential Maybe We Could Have A Pact SomeTime

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post.

But I am deciding alliance name and am willing to take suggestions
Current Suggestions:

Eternal Darkness
Screaming B***ches(not sure is word banned)

DeletedUser

More suggestions are from my alliance in Omega:

Roaring Celts
Vicious Vikings

DeletedUser14786

AXE murderer1 said:
Alliance Direction: North East

My alliance has not decided a name maybe (Screaming B**ches, Eternal Darkness) but is going North West

I notice there's a slight discrepancy in your posts, or are you joining both northeast and northwest? Just thought I should greet my potential new neighbor! :D

DeletedUser

no there isnt i cant find it anyways please point it out and what alliance are you joining Ituralde how about mine

DeletedUser20429

sounds good hope everyone has fun in the new world, 1 more day!!! till it comes out

DeletedUser

Beer Money is mine it is cooler can a mod delete this thread please

DeletedUser

quite funny to say your alliance in omega is ranked second in the whole world and first in the ocean, although there was not ONE war for now.
:rolleyes: