Eternal Force

DeletedUser20652

eternalforce.jpg

Hi I am Sparticus991 I am an active player and this alliance only accepts active
players. If your not active you will be kicked out. I have experience not being a founder but a leader in an alliance.

This alliances information:

Name: Eternal Force
World: Byzantium

Application to join:
Your Ingame Name:
Past Grepolis Accounts:
Grepostat Link:
Current Worlds :
Past Worlds:

Roles within the alliance:
Founder: Sparticus991
Council:Annibas
Diplomat:
Recruiter:Johanco
Forum Mod:

If you want a role you have to be active that's why I need your Grepostat link

Members
Sparticus991
Johanco
Annibas

All members try and join at six o'clock 17th October because I want this alliance to be in ocean 54

credit to Axe murderer1 for the cool pic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Hey, Good Luck :p Your Going Into The Same Ocean As me, I Hope we have friendly relations :)

DeletedUser20652

im probably gonna find a pack of noobs some where so i wouldn't be too cocky

DeletedUser20652

Its true anyone can find a pack of noobs some where its easy

DeletedUser21502

eternalforce.jpg

Hi I am Sparticus991 I am an active player and this alliance only accepts active
players. If your not active you will be kicked out. I have experience not being a founder but a leader in an alliance.

This alliances information:

Name: Eternal Force
World: Byzantium

Application to join:
Your Ingame Name:
Past Grepolis Accounts:
Grepostat Link:
Current Worlds :
Past Worlds:

Roles within the alliance:
Founder: Sparticus991
Council:
Diplomat:
Recruiter:
Forum Mod:

If you want a role you have to be active that's why I need your Grepostat link

Members
Sparticus991
Johanco
Annibas

All members try and join at six o'clock 17th October because I want this alliance to be in ocean 54

credit to Axe murderer1 for the cool pic

Profile:
Forces are very mysterious subjects! They are depths, which you have no line to fathom. They are truths, which you have not mind to comprehend. Do not attempt to explain things which are above your feeble reason. Be content with reverence, and not speculate about matters which you cannot understand! Enough for you to know, that with Eternal Force, the future Global Dominator, nothing is impossible! Rest in the words of its Leaders who will lead you to total victory and glory, forging a path of blood and sorrow, pain and tears for those who will try to resist your attempt to CONQUER THE WORLD! Let these thoughts sink into your minds, and JOIN! Join and you will endure!

DeletedUser20652

Thanks Annibas I will use that as my profile but i wont be able to write it in now so ill write it in tommorow at six o'clock when I make the alliance