Eternity Snakes Force What Happened

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me what happened Eternity Snakes Force did they disband or what??? They only have one member left Graces???

DeletedUser

probably merged with someone, i'm guessing deadly truth had something to do with what happened

DeletedUser

Actually no, not only the good ones. We picked the most team oriented players. Which is what we have always done. For some reason the team oriented players always seem to be the ones who are "good" funny how that works :p. Unfortunately with a 100 member cap it has a lot of limitations.

DeletedUser7213

Actually no, not only the good ones. We picked the most team oriented players. Which is what we have always done. For some reason the team oriented players always seem to be the ones who are "good" funny how that works :p. Unfortunately with a 100 member cap it has a lot of limitations.

Team players equals good, no? LOL

So, yes, only the good ones.:p

DeletedUser

There are many good players who are good at the game, unfortunately they play for themselves.. making their skills useless. I would take a below average player who is team oriented over a good "me" player any day.

DeletedUser21563

Just another twist

Was sad to see some really good players seperated but I guess that's what happens.
My only issue is how the Alliance was disolved leaving the loyal players in the abyss. Now we just wait for hunting season to start as we have a number of vultures swooping on all the scraps.:p

DeletedUser

Oh, by the way this was not a merge. We just had 12 players join from Snakes Force. Which was only a gain of one member for us. We had to remove 11 players from the alliance to invite the 12 players. Only 12 out of 92 Snakes players were invited.

A merge is when both alliances are close to equal strength therefore can bargain on an equal basis. Another key trait of a merge is that a substantial portion of two alliances join together normally resulting in a name change or the formation of a new "identity". In a formal merge there is some sort of privilege given to the leaders of another alliance who is joining.

edit: Btw LEEJG you are the first Virus player to sign their rep for me. Congratulations! You should be proud. :)

Last edited by a moderator: