Newspaper Eubea Journal III~A Month Long Story Continues...

DeletedUser38465

Cool edition.

That GIF looks like the simpsons kid that says

HA HA Can't think of his name.

DeletedUser

That GIF looks like the simpsons kid that says

HA HA Can't think of his name.

Not thinking of Nelson Muntz are ya?

Nelson_Muntz.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whew. I think Avera is angry :O

Of course he has every right to be. His alliance took quite a beating. Then they switch sides (at least that's what it looked like to me) and get hammered even harder. We took his 3 biggest cities within a day of us turning them red*. What can I say, Barbarians like to attack.

*To clarify, this was after Dogz of War took attacks from them.

What I don't get is him being upset about us taking O45 cities while we were still on the same side. Why on earth should we stop expanding during a war? Most of those cities were red anyway afaik, if his members didn't get a share of the action it's because they didn't organize any attacks in the area. You snooze you lose, no point in waiting for your enemies to fortify their positions.

As for mutual support, don't see what his problem is. We're third on DBP, so either we've been major targets in the war, or we've been out defending other alliances. I don't know about the others in my alliance, but my troops were anywhere but home during the night DU got hit. Don't think Dogz sent a lot, but they've been hit just as hard during the war and I didn't see much support coming from DU either.

His comments about Vinschat also seem unfair. Of all the players in DU, he was probably the most involved in the war. He decided to move and for good reason - it was obvious DU was being torn to shreds after their questionable decision to leave the coalition.

Sorry if I went on a rant there, just didn't feel like standing by while he was slinging mud in our general direction. It's a shame people are having such hard feelings over such an exciting war :(

edit - looks like the filter didn't like my word for "angry". Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6378

J.n.c your wrong there. Du is scattered all over. It wasn't a merger they just broke up.

DeletedUser30490

any ideas for the next edition guys?
and topics you guys want me to pay more attention on?

DeletedUser

any ideas for the next edition guys?
and topics you guys want me to pay more attention on?
I for one would like to get some sort of picture of whats going on outside the "BE vs GA" war, or is there anything at all going on outside of that? Haven't heard anything from any alliances outside the core, what are the other top12 alliances doing, who are not part of any coalition? Are they just gobbing up inactives or any other wars going on?

DeletedUser29066

Make it tomorrow. Not sure I could stand reading it today, as my nails are not yet dry

DeletedUser

Eubea start filter who is strong to hold on or not

its basic alliance broke,merge,refound etc

but the best part only arrived in maybe 2 months or so

until there its roll..

DeletedUser29066

I'm sure I would agree with you 100% if only I had the slightest clue what you meant