Newspaper Eubea Journal III~A Month Long Story Continues...

DeletedUser30490

9Zp1bim.jpg

A Month Long Story Continues...

This issue bring you the following,

• World Update
  • The BIG War(includes interviews)
  • The Upcoming & The Free Fallers..
  • Down & Dirty...
  • Stats(Last 7 Days)
  • The latest addition to my papers Competitions

World Update

A month and a day has passed since Eubea opened.And to be honest I did not intend to see a world war break out this early in the game,but it has happened and this world war has been going on for about 2 weeks now.While the top half of the world engages in a war the others are unexpectedly crawling or buying their way up the ladder.And by buying i mean literally wasting there money to get to the top.Eubea without a doubt has some of the best players Grepo has got and soon we can see who really is the best out of the bunch and who are the players who stays under the radar but still manage to end up getting to the top.

The BIG War!

2 weeks after the world war started we can already see some alliances crumbling to bits.Either because of conquests,Enemy pressure or just by one huge decision made by the leaders.2 sides have emerged and they are the side led by "Grepo Addicts" & the other led by "Byzantium Empire".
Just so everyone knows "D3TH UN1T" left the GA coalition and signed a NAP with "Byzantium Empire",but that did not go well for them and so now you all can see DU at rank 43.

1[SUP]st[/SUP] of all lets talk about comparisons....

"Grepo Addicts"(alone) vs Enemy Coalition led by "Byzantium Empire"=52 Conquers
"The Barbarians"(alone) vs Enemy Coalition led by "Byzantium Empire"=09 Conquers
"D3TH UN1T"(alone) vs Enemy Coalition led by "Byzantium Empire"=07 Conquers(Up untill the time they left)
"Dogz of War"(alone) vs Enemy Coalition led by "Byzantium Empire"=01 Conquer

"Byzantium Empire"(alone) vs Enemy Coalition led by "Grepo Addicts"=20 Conquers
"Dire Wolves"(alone) vs Enemy Coalition led by "Grepo Addicts"=14 Conquers

Total Conquers by Allies led by "Grepo Addicts"=69 Conquers
Total Conquers by enemies led by Byzantium Empire=34 Conquers

Win percentage as of now,
"Grepo Addicts"=66.9%
Byzantium Empire=33.1%

Source in intel Grepostats
These stats we up and until 14.01.2014

Interviews by Coalition Alliances,​

• Interview "Grepo Addicts" Leader....
3HGVQxd.jpg

• Interview Byzantium Empire Leader....

ZMFP50l.jpg

• Interview Ex.Coalition(D3th Un1t) Leader....
0CMSLzj.jpg

• Interview "The Barbarians" Leader....

siJ4yPs.jpg

And that raps it up for The BIG War....

The Upcoming & The Free Fallers..

Upcoming Alliances:-

Minions
Red Mist
Big Cats
Stalwart
Rotten Tomatoes

Few Interviews from some of them,

*Big Cats
1..What do you think about this world? about the alliances, players and wars going on so far?
Isolde2 said:
I prefer to stay out of the drama of world politics when possible- only pay attention to what affects me, so don't know much about what's going on outside my ocean. I also don't see many names I recognize, only a small handful. Will be nice to play with some new people :)

2..Do you guys think you'll can hit rank 1 the way you'll are going?
Isolde2 said:
I doubt it. We're a small alliance by choice. Without the large membership numbers later on, it is very unlikely we'll hit #1 which we're all fine with :)

3..How does it feel to dominate a ocean already?
Isolde2 said:
Well, we haven't locked down the top 12 player spots in the ocean yet so don't know that I'm ready yet to say we dominate it.

4..Are you guys currently at war with any alliances?
Isolde2 said:
Depends on your definition of war.

*Little Monsters(Now knows as "Red Mist")

1..What made you start Little Monsters?Whats the story behind them,Are you guys experienced in any way?
Raivo Piirsalu said:
When we came here, we didn't wanted to start alliance, we just wanted to play. But we couldn't find suitable alliance for us and then we decided that lets try again. We have strong core players who came from Actium and Apollonia world. Being played together 1.5 years

2..I can also see that BE has been hitting you guys hard.Are you lot at war with each other?
Raivo Piirsalu said:
We have big history with "BE", especially with me. And its all started in Actium, I had some epic battles with them. It was lot of fun. I cant say that they hitting us hard, I think they holding back at moment. They know me very well and I know them, maybe that's the reason. But I am sure we soon see again fierce fighting which lasts weeks and weeks. And I must say I still speak to some of them. We have respect for each other.

3..Does it bother you that you guys are in 2 oceans which are controlled by the top alliances of Eubea?
Raivo Piirsalu said:
World is still young, so we will see
Red mist story~Next Edition

FreeFalling Alliances:-

D3TH UN1T
South East Alliance
Flying Hellfish
F.T.W.

Down & Dirty...

This section is all about dirt,secrets & rumors one can get to know about Eubea.

Rumors:-
Not a rumor anymore the merger has been done and thus we see "Red Mist"
I know that 2 alliance are going to put merge together, that's mean one more top alliance coming

Dirt:-
I have one player in this world who was most hated in Actium. He is "Boris the cat" He was traitor and spy in my alliance working for "BE", and thanks to him our alliance went down from top spot
^^Watch out for this guy!

Avera562(D3th Un1t) said:
Just want to clarify....."Vinchant" did not leave us...we removed him. He was planning on joining "GA" and recruiting a few players to join.
FYI to "GA"....make sure you dont start getting hammered..because the minute you do..."vinchant" will look for a new home...he did it in Rhys and he did it here...nothing has changed with him. Just wanted to clarify it as there is talk that he left...lol...

Stats(Last 7 Days)

Top 12:
fYxpchC.jpg

Top 12 BP Stats:
qD8iCpd.jpg

Top 12 Alliances:
4piAYVO.jpg

Top 12 Alliance BP stats:
PH6uoag.jpg

Top Colonization Winners:
2CfzhW8.jpg

Top Colonization Losers:
etmMGn1.jpg

Lastly Top 12 Alliance World Map:>>World Map<<

Competitions

And for the latest addition to my papers obviously inspired by [user]C4R105[/user] Competitions:)

This Editions Comp:-
Name That Pixel

*Rules*
1...Only 2 attempts at guessing the pixel.

*Reward*
Rep from me and whoever else wants to rep the winner.(just rep cause it's a start)

HCsvQZn.jpg
*Hint,Its a GIF*

Next Week Editions Competition

*Bounty Hunt*

Kill (attacking a enemy) 500Swords,350Hops,35Birs,120Archers,75Fast T's
Rules,
**Hunt should be completed with 2 attacks...
**As proof PM me the 2 reports(screen shots) or post it on the next edition

*Reward*
10 X Treasures of the Underworld
8 X Wedding
And 200 BP

And that raps up this weeks and my comebacks long edition.Hope you'll enjoyed it and have fun playing the competition.Please do stay tuned it;) Cause this is just a start who knows what lies ahead of us:p
btw the banner is a work in progress.......
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Lol...you got 1 day time when you was not able to log in and you created this.+rep

DeletedUser

+ Rep. Definitely put the work in. And I don't even play this world. Now I wish I did to feature in it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15834

Nice work mate . Keep up the good work .
Looking forward to future great reads as the next issues are released.

DeletedUser

good read +rep Druvi.
btw, the pixel... is it one of the two troop outside the senate, who appear when something is being built.
OzJJvkG.png

DeletedUser38414

High quality job XD Thanks for your efforts.
Interesting reading!

DeletedUser

Great work Druvi! Fantastic format used to present the current status of the world to outsiders and even alienated players.
Thank you for this.

-BH

DeletedUser29066

I do love the optimism of The Barbarians

Barbarians are not optimistic, they're simply barbaric. The ones I know rarely bathe, wear animal skins, and pick the lice from each others hair between farming raids. They have a hard time remembering to pillage before burning. When one tried to braid his hair the others accused him of "putting on airs." Truly a lovable bunch.

DeletedUser30490

Correct:D

edit:-gotta spread the love before giving you rep again :(

DeletedUser21297

No worries about rep. :)
tho I was right first time too.. That same old Joe, he just moved a bit between levels :p