Newspaper Eubea Journal Issue 1

DeletedUser32355

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2013​

Welcome everyone to the first issue of Eubea Journal. Here I will present a little insight into some of the alliances of the world. I have provided a map that shows were they are located and the interview with one of the leaders. I will be adding more content to future issues as the world evolves and alliances go to war. At the end there is a lottery contest were the winner will get a +Rep from me. As time goes by I will be able to give away better prizes. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Interviews
Byzantine Empire
image.png
Is this a pre-made alliance? How did you came up with the name for the alliance?
After leading alliance Byzantine Empire to its first Crown in Actium we are giving this world a go. I brought over the guys that wanted to come from our alliance and also cherry picked the best guys in world Actium. We recruited some guys in this world that were well qualified as well.

Are there any experience players in the alliance?
The alliance is almost all experienced players as that is a prerequisite for joining. Think we have one noob. not sure how he snuck in.

What is your opinion on your neighbor alliances? Any predictions?
This world is a very active one, I think it will be very competitive. There are some strong alliances forming. I look to alliance average points to see what level of competition is there as there is little other way to gauge it at this stage, but given that, I would say Grepo Addicts look to be a solid team in O54. SimCity Yours are a small group but near to us and also look to be a formidable pre-made alliance. Predictions? A BE victory. but not without some deft maneuvering and hard fighting.

What is a must to join your alliance?
Highly active, aggressive and points higher than alliance avg. Skype use is a major plus.
FUNNY BUNCH
image.png
Is this a pre-made alliance?
Well it has been made up with players from Apollonia and Rhethymnos world players as well some new players are involved but with the necessary experience.

How did you came up with the name for the alliance?
well FUNNY BUNCH keeps the morale up and it's all for the fun.

we only accept experience.

Well many players and alliances I now as I have played for long time, its a war game, so war and fun are here the perfect enemy's.

They will found out when they are in, I guess the fun is at high level.
Rim Agency
image.png
Yes it is, it had been planned for months I had 50 top players on the list but I got busy and forgot then 2 days before this world opened I got a message of jimmy07 saying that a new world is opening do you want to jump on it I said yes and we started messaging the list we only got about 25 to come cause it was so last minute but we filled the gaps with other very experienced players from world rho that my friend rav new because they all won it together.

We spit balled name ideas and had a vote.

Yes most of them.

All I will say is watch this space.

A must is to be in 55 (the others were in the pre-made) and to have good growth and experience but now we are not taking anyone on.
Black Knights
image.png
Not really, I decided to start our alliance this world as I though it would be nice to have a fresh start and put my leadership skills in to action again so I decided to make this alliance and a few minutes of us making this alliance we started seeing results so I ask leaders from my other world if they could help out and it happened that two ocean leaders came and joined me which were Ronco the 1st and smills21.

Well this goes back to world Alpha when two players named kylelynch and thundervolt decided to start their own alliance as they were pretty strong in their ocean and a lot alliance changes were going on back then so kylelynch ask thundervolt if he was interested and he said yes and we agreed upon the name Black Knights then came our great leaders alex2570 and joejoe673. But sadly they all left after world Alpha closed.

Yes there many experienced players everyone knows a lot about this game many players have played this game for over 1-2 years so they really know what they are doing.

Can't really tell as beginner protection hasn't finished. However FUNNY BUNCH seems to be doing well, we can see they have a lot activity going on so that we think.

Well the main thing we are looking for in a player is that they must be active, strong, and most of all willing to support members of the crew.
New World
image.png
It is not a pre-made alliance.

I don't know why I put New World alliances name.

There are a lot of experience people in alliance.

I don't have predictions, but I saw Byzantine Empire have good average points.

If you want to join you need to be active and have minimum 1100 points.
Virus
Virus.png
No, I was the first player in ocean 46 and just decided to make an alliance. It was not pre-made whatsoever.

I came up with the name for the alliance as I was inspired by killing people on Grepolis.

Yes, I know quite a few of the players in the alliance from other worlds I have played in. We are looking strong so far in my opinion.

We are hostile towards all alliances in ocean 46 and MRAs.

You have to have Skype, and if not be very active on the forums. You have to be in ocean 46 with 600+ points and must send me a link to grepostats after joining.
Grepo Addicts
image.png
We are a group of friends and friends of friends from several servers.

We are all addicted to Grepolis so that kind of explains the name.

We have been playing quite a while as we are all scared of going cold turkey.

This server is set to be awesome so many good players and great teams.

As for joining our family, I think our profile says it all: "An alliance for Grepo Addicts, players who enjoy this game and put effort in to be good at it."
Slingers With Attitude
SWA.png
No this is not a pre-made. I didn't really know about the world until almost the last minute, but I had been planning to have one last shot at running an alliance. Hence, I started up when I came here and here we are now.

The alliance decided that the name would suit us and our attitude. The matter was put to a vote and was overwhelmingly selected, and so we adapted to suit it.

There is a wealth of experience here, far greater than I could ever have imagined. A good few world winners, and enough experience to guide even the noobest of leaders through the early times of alliance management. I am very pleased to have all the players we have here and hopefully they will continue to share their knowledge and experience with me.

I can't imagine that Grepo Addicts won't be a strong force after BP ends. Their experience and ability should help them through. I also quite fancy SimCity Yours. Small and tight-knit, they might be a force in the future.

The only must for us is experience. We are looking for the best players available and we don't look at points totals at the moment. We also seek players who are good team players, and who will be willing to stay active in the forums and make Grepolis a nice place to be.
Little Monsters
image.png
The majority of our members have been playing together for over a year some we have picked up from our other world Apollonia.

The name was formed from one of our council members donster the monster he created the alliance and we recruited from our other world.

The majority have played in other worlds and have been around for a number of years we do have some newbies but they will learn quickly.

The alliance around us there are a few we know well some others we know members in them it's to early for any predictions yet.

Recruitment is currently closed here we will only accept any new members that have experience from other worlds.
South East Alliance
SEA.png
We came from en51 named Edessa.

No meaning. In en51 Edessa, we started at south east ocean so that I named South East Alliance.

Our core members have deep experience includes WW and victory.

All situation will changed rapidly especially in initial stage so no one knows. At least condition of survival is to belong to active alliance.

Active, experience, and team working.
SimCity Yours
SCY.png
No. This is not a premade alliance, but we are largely a group of players that have known each other in various different worlds. Actually, most of us came here on vacation as the weather is supposed to be really good on Eubea, and apparently they sell cheap cocktails on Tuesday evenings.

Hopefully it will come across as intended. Ironic. None of us would ever be considered as Simmers.

I think well over 50% have led successful alliances in previous worlds. Several have been playing since world 3! All of us have been around a while, and we apologize to those we have killed and tormented in previous worlds. We start here with a clean slate and plan to get it very dirty again, but not necessarily with the same people.

There are some good players out there. We predict an interesting game, and we are pleased to kill all willing volunteers.

Players that are good enough to join us will know who they are, and we would be pleased to hear from them. So long as they don't mind paying for the cocktails on Tuesday.
The Battle Show
TBS.png
Our alliance is built from great friends from many servers. We are The Battle Show.

Our alliance came from the server Delphi.

We have played for many years, I would say yes.

I would hate to talk about any alliances when I do not know much about them.

I would say to please be active help in active ops. and please be active on the forums.
Voicians
Voicians.png
Yeah it totally is a pre-made alliance. As implied in the alliance's profile, every single one of us originates from world Byllis (en67). We united the best players of 2 alliances and brought them with us here in this new world.

Well, I was just looking for a good name for my alliance and I had none in my mind. So I used the name Voicians. It comes from my favorite music project and it also indicates the need to be heard.We want our voice to reach the whole world and we have some interesting things to say.

Well due to the pre-made character of the alliance all of our players have some experience. From 3 years to 3 months. I think even the oldest players in Grepo cannot be considered experienced because one always gets to know new stuff and try different approaches to different problems every time, should it be fighting or building up.So I guess no one can be underestimated.

Wow. Good one! Well everyone is talking about MRAs and pre-made alliances predicting who the winner will be. Everyone is spreading rumors about Grepo Addicts so I cannot overlook them since we share islands with them. Stable pre-made alliance, I don't think they are looking for friends and should they be totally rogue I give them credits for that.A swim definetely unless we cross paths . Cartoon Killers on the other hand are an MRA with some pre-mades in it. Don't even know if they were selective when bringing players with them from other worlds so I guess they focus on quantity. Float or Sink for them although the world is in an early stage (I would say most of us are underdeveloped).

Hmmm... We aren't looking after recruitements (not really interested about looking pretty in the rankings). We are all pre-mades and we work with people we know so that we have the ultimate communication. Later maybe we may accept new players that are active in OPs and willing to gain a top gaming experience.

Lottery​
Rules: Find the hidden link and post the song name.
Prize: +Rep from me. Good luck.

DeletedUser29066

Test Drive Unlimited Soundtrack (PS2)- Track70

Good Job, worth the wait....barely. LOL

DeletedUser

Test Drive Unlimited Soundtrack (PS2)- Track70

edit: EURGH. some sawd beat me to it :p

DeletedUser44027

Niiiiice job! Just what I've come to expect of you! +rep, mate!

DeletedUser

Sweet, I've been looking forward to this. Looks like we've got some seriously experienced folks floating around in the core. With less than a day of protection to go, I can't wait to see all hell break loose :D

I really love how Virus was formed, it doesn't get more spontaneous than that. Put a smile on my face, I really hope they manage to hold their own :)

DeletedUser30092

Sweet, I've been looking forward to this. Looks like we've got some seriously experienced folks floating around in the core. With less than a day of protection to go, I can't wait to see all hell break loose :D

I really love how Virus was formed, it doesn't get more spontaneous than that. Put a smile on my face, I really hope they manage to hold their own :)

Awww thanks that really warms my heart. Whats your ingame name?

DeletedUser13136

I want to join New World. I have 1100 points and no experience. this is conquest world, right? When i send my CS, i will send it with archers as attackers, because they can throw sticks and defend with my horses. I hope they like my CV and get me asap. If not, i will join another MRA.:supermad:

DeletedUser13136

By the way, C4, i loved your newspaper and i hope you will not quit on us. If not, i know where you live, lol.

DeletedUser

bahahaha.png

What a shame. Maybe he should spend less time on these journals and more time learning how to play the game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

What a shame. Maybe he should spend less time on these journals and more time learning how to play the game...
Welcome to the forum. Your first post. Or kinda second post because before you edited it said something about learning how to send a CS :x