Newspaper Eubea Journal Issue 1

DeletedUser13136

This is really something. Since when it is a bad thing to use gold? If you guys lost, I am sorry for you, but accept your defeat. Grepo addicts did not put a pin-up concerning your defeat or they did not say a word. You come here and cry like a baby because you lost to him. If you want to play grepolis without people who use gold, go back and play the world alpha by yourself. I am not taking anybody side, but I hate to see little kids whining. By the way, congrats grepo addicts on removing the garbage from that ocean, lol.

DeletedUser18271

Well you are right apart from the fact that I was also playing on Iota some years ago and the fact that gold do not do any good?Really we all know that with lots of gold spent you can do anything possible.As I said I accept my defeat but I cannot let any "gold whore" offend me.At least have the pride to admit that yeah you used tons of gold to get what you have.There is no skill to get mythu nukes by using gold.I had to do a lot of patience to get my myth nukes in other worlds and a guy in 6 days get a desent farm myth nuke?Well yeah.

hahaha myth nuke? the harpies i got from the holiday spin thing cleared most ur alliances cities... some nuke, u should practice clicking your mouse it helps get free stuff too

DeletedUser44473

hahaha myth nuke? the harpies i got from the holiday spin thing cleared most ur alliances cities... some nuke, u should practice clicking your mouse it helps get free stuff too

Okay you should be one of the guys that lost all of their troops to 1 bireme.Yeha I should practise becoming rich to buy whole lots of gold next time I join a new worlds' core. About that garisson it was a nice fight we enjoyed it but we are kinda frustrated so I think restarting in the rim is not an option for us.Happy X-mas guys.

DeletedUser44473

Merry Christmas velcron and to everyone. Be happy and don't get mad. It is a game for having fun.

:) yeah of course it is.Should we have some extra cash in RL I think this war would be much more fun but well Grepo's new worlds give us a chance to meet again and fight for one more time :)

DeletedUser44027

Again, have you only joined the forum to break the rules?

Read them and try again.
both of his recent posts have been about that. I don't know where he gets that idea, either...

DeletedUser

an interview of the moderator is also welcome. *wink**wink*

am so attention seeker :D :D

DeletedUser

You forgot that player can feed player to get resource to use gold to instantly build anything they want. The whole point is what I've experience is mind boggling only the elite of the elite are able to play like this. Maby loser that have no life, and alot of money with the time, and the will to spend gold as if they are free, and have the ability to sit down all day clicking 5 min, coordinate feeding to there member to the one that need them the most.

From what this sound like it sound like y'all don't believe what I've witness, and y'all are defending the gold whore so it sound like your a gold whore also, but lets face it I do spend gold, and I am not trying to rub this into anybody face I just want to say it was a pleasure to be fighting somebody that doesn't mind spending gold in a scale that most people can't afford, and it was an epic experience.

someone used gold???? OMG BAN HIM!!!!

DeletedUser

Maby loser that have no life, and alot of money with the time, and the will to spend gold as if they are free, and have the ability to sit down all day clicking 5 min

From what this sound like it sound like y'all don't believe what I've witness

Opy matey, its not about we all know whats about, but how to survive such things ..

DeletedUser

I'm not a big user of the forums, I tend to find them a tad negative and...well.....trollish. But thought I would add my two pennies to this discussion. In the early game I am what you would call a gold whore. If you're going to spend gold then the first days and weeks are the time to do it. The skill is in getting the return for what you spend, most of mine goes on cutting build times as has previously been discussed. What is interesting though are the comments about 5min farming. I rarely do this but have stayed as a top 10 player in my worlds. Everynow and then I might do an hour but I quickly lose the will to live (I'm usually reading a book when I do it and often stray way past the 5mins on good bits anyway!). Most of the time I'm using a 40min farm or 1.5 hours. My grepolis day consists of being able to see grepolis most of the time (in case of attack) but only playing in 5 minute patches a dozen or so times a day and maybe for a hour or so when nothing else is going on and then about an hour for fighting. My point is this, with judicious early use of gold and sensible time management you can be a top10 player on about 2-3 hours a day total playing time. Later in the game I quit farming completely. On Actium I haven't farmed for nearly a year.

Success at Grepolis and RL are easily combined if you plan it well and have an alliance that covers your back and trips your cities.