SUNDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2013​

On this issue:
Updates
War Stats
Interviews
Obituaries
Lottery

Updates
Byzantine Empire was the first alliance to make a conquest, The Clubs was the first to rim a player from another alliance and New World was the first to lose a city. Cartoon Killers, Children of the Damned, Voicians, and New World were the ones to get hit hard this past week. Several players were kicked out of FUNNY BUNCH because they were not growing fast enough but instead of sending them to the academy they decided to kick them.

War Stats
There was no official confirmation of Byzantine Empire been at war with any of the following alliances.
BE vs Children of the DamnedBE vs New World*BE vs FUNNY BUNCH*
10 - 08 - 06 - 0

There was no official confirmation of Grepo Addicts been at war with any of the following alliances.
Grepo Addicts vs Cartoon KillersGrepo Addicts vs Voicians
32 - 017 - 0

There was no official confirmation of The Barbarians been at war with any of the following alliances.
The Barbarians vs Black Knights
6 - 0

There was no official confirmation of Rim Agency been at war with any of the following alliances.
Rim Agency vs New World
3 - 0

There was no official confirmation of Dire Wolves been at war with any of the following alliances.
Dire Wolves vs FUNNY BUNCH*Dire Wolves vs Children of the Damned
6 - 01 - 1
*Including academies

Interview
Were you assigned to moderate this world forum (en70) or did you volunteered? Why?
Well I volunteered for this job, already have 3 worlds but forums almost dead as some worlds WW Era has finished and I though wow the setting of this world will be good and it will be fun as good setting attract good players. Was really happy when i was later assigned this world.

Why would you rather moderate than play?
Well I would moderate here, already have my hands full with Paros going on in full swing and it's sometimes nice to stay as an observer and see what happens most. I had done same thing with Calydon and it was a fun world and moderating it was also cool.

Which alliance will win the world? I don't care how early it is for such prediction just say a name. Why?
Wow this say a name thing really makes it difficult. IMO all the alliances who are at present won’t win the world a new alliance will form out from the merge and I think it will have a good chance, but if things goes on as it looks I think FUNNY BUNCH have a nice chance as they are a little away from the core and since there are so much strong alliance in the core the rim alliances will be the one who will dominate as strong core alliance means players getting burned up easily. And those who start quietly and strongly and don't overexert in the start will win a marathon not a sprint racer. But then its just my opinion and it may prove wrong..

Cookies or cake?
Which one is homemade. If both I will take both. Anything homemade is for me.

Obituaries​
Undonewings1
conquered by Vamsi-108; member of New World; best rank: 180

tehnicar
conquered by biikej; member of Cartoon Killers; best rank: 138

jdeoro
conquered by captain rainbow dash; member of Voicians; best rank: 44

Diaval David
conquered by JRE250; member of Voicians; best rank: 27

lee chaolan
conquered by Zarun; member of SimCity Yours; best rank: 145

tashi999
conquered by juliosathia; member of SimCity Yours; best rank: 73

Opywang
conquered by ray93; member of Voicians; best rank: 75

Toko
conquered by jtribs; member of Byzantine Empire; best rank: 21

xTolui
conquered by captain rainbow dash; member of Grepo Addicts; best rank: 127

sinhradelamtuong
conquered by LETHALEE; member of New World; best rank: 195

Youichi
conquered by foxdog; member of This Penion is very Good; best rank: 95

jdc400
conquered by Erradoor; member of SimCity Yours; best rank: 137

LordSkeletor
conquered by jtribs; member of FUNNY BUNCH; best rank: 119

Lottery​
Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: +Rep from me. Good luck!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Some major changes with alliances could have been recorded aswell perhaps?

The fallen powers:
New World, the nr 1 MRA - destroyed
SimCity Yours - dissolved and merged into BE and GA
Children of the Damned - all the top players bailed after getting hammered and went over to GA

New emerging powers:
The Barbarians
Dire Wolves

Forgot the number - 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

13. I'm feeling lucky.

Nice read! I can add that The Barbarians and Black Knights have had some skirmishes since day 1 out of protection, suited me fine since there were a ton of them in my area and I need my BP fix. We've been taking some cities after the holidays, rimmed my first crown today which I didn't even realize until someone told me. I can almost stop calling myself a newbie now :p

SCY disbanding was quite a surprise to me, they seemed like a very solid alliance. Perhaps some of their leaders wanted to have a go at the new world Gonnos?

I'm not sure if I agree with Sasukepran on FUNNY BUNCH. They have a good position but I'm not convinced they have the talent or leadership to survive a war with one of the top alliances. As usual I reserve the right to eat my words later, I don't have any insider knowledge so I could be way off about them.

DeletedUser

SCY disbanding was quite a surprise to me, they seemed like a very solid alliance. Perhaps some of their leaders wanted to have a go at the new world Gonnos?

SCY got disbanded because there was no-one left with leadership capabilities. One of the original founders was pretty much inactive since the start, so the alliance was effectively non-functional, so half of them joined GA and the other half joined BE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Owch, that's rough. Glad the remaining members were able to find a good new home at least.

DeletedUser29124

Not so sure about the Funny Bunch either they seem to be falling apart as I write this.

DeletedUser

FB winning the world?? LOL Thats about as funny as you attacking my alliance while your alliance leaves.. Im gonna miss the articles :)

DeletedUser37948

good read

well funny bunch are good as gone but id agree about grepo being a long game and players burning out if they are not carefull

also the start of a world is faster paced and more exciting later in the game it can become a bit simtastic if your unfortunate

DeletedUser

No worries C4. I'm sure next week's issue will be extra awesome ;)

DeletedUser

You should have alot to report on, a major scale war has evidently erupted in the core as of today, GA's coalition of extraordinary alliances is harassing BE and friends.

This is what many have been waiting for since day 1 I guess. Gloves seem to off now anyways and the bell has rung, lets see where this goes, I'm grabbing a bag of popcorn and enjoying myself regardless of where this is headed.

//EDIT: Oh yeah, this being such a nice server and all I (and others aswell of course) would really expect some PnP's from the agressor now, atleast would have something funny (hopefully) to read.