Newspaper Eubea Journal IV~Rim Stories

DeletedUser42857

"Noob Of The Week"

ct75WUr.jpg
Who in their right mind sends a CS to start a revolt :D

LDL's not a noob, more likely he was hitting a ghost that someone else got to first. It happens. Or already had it revolted, someone beat him to it an he had hit revolt by mistake. easy done.

whats more n00by is the photoshop job someone did on trying to hide their biremmes :D

DeletedUser

LDL's not a noob, more likely he was hitting a ghost that someone else got to first. It happens. Or already had it revolted, someone beat him to it an he had hit revolt by mistake. easy done.

whats more n00by is the photoshop job someone did on trying to hide their biremmes :D
Looks like MS paint spray can or something, it adds to the authenticity imho :p
Not sure why they're hidden, you can just use the simulator to find out the number there. Think it was 150ish.

He had it revolted then sent his CS in revolt mode. Pretty silly mistake but yeah, it happens. When the CS hit we had a good laugh about it, and someone suggested I send the report to lighten up the paper a bit, so there it is :)

DeletedUser

I'm all about throwing down a little bit of trash talking and slander, too bad you took out the dirt section but I can respect the decision

DeletedUser38465

I meant to say something earlier in the week, but this was a nice read. I hope both papers stay up, it brings liveliness to the forums :)

DeletedUser

Well Druvi himself is not doing too great on the server, I just hope he continues this and doesnt throw in the towel.

DeletedUser21297

My Opinion
O65:-
Dont think that these 2 alliances are at war because no colonization between the 2 alliances.But if a war does break out here I'm sure that "Enemies Of State" will give a good fight to the "Minions" because these guys are crown winners as well and an alliance to look out for in the future.
The search for the alliance "Enemies of State" resulted in 0 hits
yummy.png

DeletedUser

Hehehe, you eat crowns! :p

Oh, and how's that war going Pythons? :X

DeletedUser

Druvi are you going to be able to keep the journal alive?

I can keep it going if you wish :)

-BH

DeletedUser30490

yes please bruno:)
sorry guys im done here i had some RL issues and couldn't log in and now a hell of alot have changed and i dont think i know whats going on here like what happened to barbs e.t.c
sorry again

DeletedUser

yes please bruno:)
sorry guys im done here i had some RL issues and couldn't log in and now a hell of alot have changed and i dont think i know whats going on here like what happened to barbs e.t.c
sorry again

Too sad you have to earn your money on the street matey :p

:eek: ;)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Haha Spartan-Fury does crack me up... He's an all time quality player, known him for a while now, his Minions are definitely looking strong out on the rim, I can definitely see they will be an alliance to watch out for.

DeletedUser32373

And btw I think he sent that CS to show you that he had it....:p like in a drug deal you give them half the money :D