Milestones Eubea Milestones

DeletedUser

Think we have set a Grepomilestone-4 Artemisia cities taken.
HERT the first grepo alliance to capture 2.

I make it 61 hrs 16 minutes time for the second one Tea, is that correct?

You'd better get that recorded, that'll be the target for any similar future events. :D

DeletedUser

Good point Ezy.
If it happens another time same even it can be easily broken since there is nothing unknown now.

Checked some servers yesterday and in a few not even 1 was taken,lol

DeletedUser20948

Good point Ezy.
If it happens another time same even it can be easily broken since there is nothing unknown now.

Checked some servers yesterday and in a few not even 1 was taken,lol

In most worlds it was deemed not worth it :D you can understand why :D

DeletedUser

Lol Gunny.
Anything you can not do is not worth doing by default,I know:D
Btw,have you done any ticket lately?:D
Heard you have been busy:D

DeletedUser25820

^^
Piglet :D :D

Pipe down armpit81..we are referencing something specific here. I'm sure if you go to Dora The Explorer's site, you can insert babyish words there, and perhaps even get a gold star for doing it!

DeletedUser

Pipe down armpit81..we are referencing something specific here. I'm sure if you go to Dora The Explorer's site, you can insert babyish words there, and perhaps even get a gold star for doing it!

Oh really? I thought you were making unsubstantiated accusations.

And let's face it, even if he did report you n Kron, which I don't know if he did, the 2 of you are both experienced players who should know what is acceptable as a city name. I therefore have to assume you both did it deliberately in the hope of being banned, so yet again your alliance can claim bias against you by the mods.

Really is quite a sad little tactic you have there.

DeletedUser46251

Where on this thread has there been any mention of city names being the reason for any banning? Sounds like an admission of guilt to me Ezy ;) ...

DeletedUser

Lol, nice try Baldy.

But there was a mention of it in the pm Tea sent to Ash, and I saw that. So, no there is no admission of guilt, mainly because if it had been me, I'd be telling you it was me. :p

DeletedUser25820

Oh really? I thought you were making unsubstantiated accusations.

And let's face it, even if he did report you n Kron, which I don't know if he did, the 2 of you are both experienced players who should know what is acceptable as a city name. I therefore have to assume you both did it deliberately in the hope of being banned, so yet again your alliance can claim bias against you by the mods.

Really is quite a sad little tactic you have there.

Nonsense my friend. I had that city name in a past server..when Ash was on our side. Also, Balls Of Steel goes un-noticed too? Smells rather fishy to me. Man up and admit that you all cliped to your frien..I mean the mods.. We have no need to work ourselves into a position to claim bias against the mods, you have a team scouring our names for any preceived links to more offensive words.

DARK QUEEN = mod. 1. Dark has racist undertones, and QUEEN is recognised by the majority of English speakers to be slang for a homosexual. Care to comment on that particular name?

DeletedUser

Nonsense my friend. I had that city name in a past server..when Ash was on our side. Also, Balls Of Steel goes un-noticed too? Smells rather fishy to me. Man up and admit that you all cliped to your frien..I mean the mods.. We have no need to work ourselves into a position to claim bias against the mods, you have a team scouring our names for any preceived links to more offensive words.

DARK QUEEN = mod. 1. Dark has racist undertones, and QUEEN is recognised by the majority of English speakers to be slang for a homosexual. Care to comment on that particular name?

Not really, no. ;)

DeletedUser25820

Interesting.

I will accept, as the inferior alliance, you have to gain every little petty victory you can.

And Ash is the Quee..King of pettiness, Im sure you cannot deny that?

DeletedUser38465

Interesting.

I will accept, as the inferior alliance, you have to gain every little petty victory you can.

And Ash is the Quee..King of pettiness, Im sure you cannot deny that?

Moaning about something that you have no proof only speculation. Low blows on people you blame to have got you banned. I can see why you would have personal enemies. Furthermore, if we really wanted to get a person banned i think we would pick a player worth a damn, and not riding on others success.

DeletedUser25820

Moaning about something that you have no proof only speculation. Low blows on people you blame to have got you banned. I can see why you would have personal enemies. Furthermore, if we really wanted to get a person banned i think we would pick a player worth a damn, and not riding on others success.

I will take this as an admission of guilt. You PICK players you want to ban? LOL. Nicely said Mr Founder. Be grateful I dont trawl the net looking for pathetic pictures to post like you do. There'd be a few crackers for your particular brand of BS, Im sure.

Go give Ash a virtual hug.

Think my history in Grep is a little more impressive than yours friend.

DeletedUser19318

Well it's much better to ride on someone else success than to ride on someone else failures... how does that ride feel Mort??
When you play as a team.. which we do... you rely on the whole team.. it's called.. (drumroll) TEAMWORK