Milestones Eubea Milestones

DeletedUser

We're exactly where we've always been, controlling the south.

And we ARE controlling the south, you can tell by the fact your alliance and the fishes have given up trying to conquer us and have resorted to colonising to try and make inroads against us. :p

DeletedUser25820

Ezy - don't you know the south smells?

Think of your RL location. Anything to the south of the (beautiful)l Kingdom of Fyfe just aint cricket is it? ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
See, personally, I think you can't make that comparison between founders, Erik has a huge wallet and he's used his alliance to make himself number 1. Whereas Morti is just a mere mortal like the rest of us and doesn't claim to be anything else. ;)
I am number 1 because my allaince? Thats a huge compliment for my TEAM! thnx!
Unsure whats with using my alliance to be number 1 but this smells at great TEAMWORK?

DeletedUser

I'm saying you've used your alliance for your own personal advancement, I'm insulting you.

And you've used your wallet too, which isn't a big deal as far I'm concerned, but it is definitely a factor to be taken into consideration when looking at your stats.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I'm saying you've used your alliance for your own personal advancement, I'm insulting you.

And you've used your wallet too, which isn't a big deal as far I'm concerned, but it is definitely a factor to be taken into consideration when looking at your stats.
yes and how did i used my alliance , please make me smarter lol.
While you wasted your gold on your walls (morti lox included) i was not wasting my gold on troops lol.

DeletedUser

Now now Erik, we both know I've only used gold on walls once and that was only because I took an internal and found over 100 incoming from you and your alliance. I never did say thanks for the 70k dbp I got that day. :D

I don't buy enough gold to be able to do things like gold walls or troops, but then I don't have an ego the size of Belgium or feel the need to appear number 1 like you do.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Now now Erik, we both know I've only used gold on walls once and that was only because I took an internal and found over 100 incoming from you and your alliance. I never did say thanks for the 70k dbp I got that day. :D

I don't buy enough gold to be able to do things like gold walls or troops, but then I don't have an ego the size of Belgium or feel the need to appear number 1 like you do.

well well well, i hope i have bigger ego than the size of belgium, stil waiting my request how my alliance helped me to get a ranked spot 1 on a non sport way?
Also i dont think you insulted me, in RL when you drive your fiat punto in the public parcet space and you get that first free spot before my entrance driving in my Porsche GT1 , doubt we can call that an insult.
Even flies such as yourself can have opinions, but i always say, to have a dumb opinion, or beeing dumb is a human right cant blame you cause i am for human rights.

DeletedUser25820

This is crazy talk. How does a player "use" an alliance to get to #1. Erik founded HERT. He leads by example. Which is how it is meant to be.

I ask you, where is your founder ranked? Going by your rationale, it means that he has a p**s poor set of team mates behind him, dragging him down into gutter level rankings?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick here?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Ezypezy Enigma BC 766651 BP 20% of EW Total BP's

erikwijmeersch HERT 3148771 BP

EW 145 cities
EZ 76 cities 50% of EW cities

olympic abuse guess who lol....BUSTED!

DeletedUser

This is crazy talk. How does a player "use" an alliance to get to #1. Erik founded HERT. He leads by example. Which is how it is meant to be.

I ask you, where is your founder ranked? Going by your rationale, it means that he has a p**s poor set of team mates behind him, dragging him down into gutter level rankings?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick here?

You've got the wrong end of the stick.

Ok, I'll admit he does send some waves at the forefront of any attacks but the vast majority of his land AFTER the bulk of your alliance have hit so he gets the better ratios.

And that's a fact, I've seen it myself the one and only time I came under proper attack, other people have noticed too when they've been under attack.

He even did it against Artemisia, there was a whole hour between most of you guys getting bp and him getting bp, hell 6 of your top 15 players had less than 3k bp until most of your players had already hit (not counting bruizer there, he was in vm).

So, yes I stand by my accusation, he uses his alliance for his own personal benefit.

DeletedUser

Ezypezy Enigma BC 766651 BP 20% of EW Total BP's

erikwijmeersch HERT 3148771 BP

EW 145 cities
EZ 76 cities 50% of EW cities

olympic abuse guess who lol....BUSTED!

Festivals not Olympics, and I've always said I'm a turtle, Never once claimed I'm a "grepo legend" try again.

DeletedUser25820

Ok, I'll admit he does send some waves at the forefront of any attacks but the vast majority of his land AFTER the bulk of your alliance have hit so he gets the better ratios.

Sorry Ezy, Im a little slow today, must be the colder weather up here ;)

If he lands after the majority of us, time and again, how is going to hit anything other than air? Sending that late almost guarantees the city will be clear, yet he has a pretty good ABP going by what I can see.

Please clarify.

DeletedUser

Hits fresh air??

Not many attacks from you guys hit fresh air against us bud, you know that. He hits when there's less defence and gets better ratios, it's as simple as that.

DeletedUser25820

Can I just get a straight answer from a bona fide turtle who admits to festivals to get CP?

What enjoyment do you get from playing a "WAR" game by turtling up? Of course, history is full of wars that have been won..by the more defensive side is'nt it? :D They all fall, bar none, to the side that commits to and has superior fire power. We know this, as the privilege of writing the history itself comes from the winners. Ive yet to see a historical account by a side who defended all of the time..and won anything other than opportunity to meet their makers.

I think you're a little back to front with your (anti) war like tactics, no? :p

DeletedUser

The enjoyment comes from the social side of things, chatting to people from all over the world in Skype.

Think about it man, if you lived in Fife would you want to only talk to Fifers all the time? No, you'd want a bit diversity, different world views and opinions, perhaps a bit of culture. :D

And anyway, I'm not a complete turtle, I've got more abp than dbp, only 11k difference, but still a difference. :p

DeletedUser25820

LOL

Yes..I agree there is not much culture about Fife. If you guys got rid of the fishy/cheesy smell, perhaps that would change. :D

DeletedUser

:D Once we get in the habit of washing our feet as often as the rest of you that smell should go away. ;)

DeletedUser

This is not a spam thread, only relevant posts please!

Keep this spam to the other thread.