Milestones Eubea Milestones

DeletedUser38465

So Mort, lets re-cap.

I make enemies with my attitude. I should be embarrassed about resorting to using gay jokes. I live off others success. Anything else Ive missed?

Yet, I have been a co-founder of the most feared alliance (EN) for 4years now, play alongside a team of player who are among the best players ever to play this game, and my skype is full of in game contacts you wish you had. Added to this, the only other alliance I have ever been in (HERT) is above yours in all kinds of ways.

Begs the question..what are YOU doing wrong Mort? :eek:

:)

Im sure there is more to learn about the great gavca, but that is a story for another time.

Oh, so you were the co founder? What did you do shine Kronos boots?

Hey I don't blame you all for finding a winning formula. But most of this "most feared alliance" is propaganda, you're not going to sway me there. I mean look, if I took 120 players from my old world in Olympia, friends and enemies alike great players to average. And took them into a world with a 40 alliance cap, pre determined coalition (kind of like this world). From the very beginning, I would have a huge advantage just the same. I know in HERTs circumstance they were lucky enough to have quite a few pseudo alliances around to bring entirely in, and were allies with GA from the get go.

Us on the other hand have never been in a huge coalition, we went to war with Big Cats/Sucker Punch/ for awhile. Than became allies with BC, and eventually merged, same with AG. The only ally we have ever had, that mattered on the HERT/RTHE/Titan front was BE. We never bothered with the Hellfish. You all know the story.

As for contacts, if this is the crowd you like to hang around than I would do what I could to not have them as contacts. I have plenty of people I like already, and don't need to bring up "I lots of friends" to overcome insecurities. Just saying.

I do lots of things wrong, no denying that.

DeletedUser

Guys, Chopper is right, we're doing this in the wrong tab, let's move it over to top 12.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Im sure there is more to learn about the great gavca, but that is a story for another time.

Oh, so you were the co founder? What did you do shine Kronos boots?

Hey I don't blame you all for finding a winning formula. But most of this "most feared alliance" is propaganda, you're not going to sway me there. I mean look, if I took 120 players from my old world in Olympia, friends and enemies alike great players to average. And took them into a world with a 40 alliance cap, pre determined coalition (kind of like this world). From the very beginning, I would have a huge advantage just the same. I know in HERTs circumstance they were lucky enough to have quite a few pseudo alliances around to bring entirely in, and were allies with GA from the get go.

Us on the other hand have never been in a huge coalition, we went to war with Big Cats/Sucker Punch/ for awhile. Than became allies with BC, and eventually merged, same with AG. The only ally we have ever had, that mattered on the HERT/RTHE/Titan front was BE. We never bothered with the Hellfish. You all know the story.

As for contacts, if this is the crowd you like to hang around than I would do what I could to not have them as contacts. I have plenty of people I like already, and don't need to bring up "I lots of friends" to overcome insecurities. Just saying.

I do lots of things wrong, no denying that.
µ
What Morti tries to say or better tries to avoid to say is, tht the war between Big cats and Enigma was never a war bust just a fake 1, they ere together from day 1, later the minion war was bit same.
They were never in a coalition, true next door BE the biggest alliance were there friends and were never under major fire.
I wonder if Morti really believe his own propaganda lol.

Morti, you came in this world with almost a full team from that world you have stole victory, me and wildnisa we came here with 10 friends, so please dont think you are doing a grea job, you dont.

DeletedUser20948

At no point did any Enigma or BC players say we were at war ;) that was decided by you lot on the externals :D and we were never together from day 1 either lol. Cheers for financing the next 4 worlds btw Erik by completing the Halloween event in under 3 hours hahaha what a waste of money :D maybe that should be a Milestone, most gold wated in a 3 hour spell lol :p

DeletedUser

Awesome, but please, again, use the spam topic for irrelevant discussions.

Ranga1

Strategos
Us on the other hand have never been in a huge coalition, we went to war with Big Cats/Sucker Punch/ for awhile. Than became allies with BC, and eventually merged, same with AG.

Is that not you guys saying you were at war with BC?

(sorry Chop, just had to throw this in)

DeletedUser

At no point did any Enigma or BC players say we were at war ;) that was decided by you lot on the externals :D and we were never together from day 1 either lol. Cheers for financing the next 4 worlds btw Erik by completing the Halloween event in under 3 hours hahaha what a waste of money :D maybe that should be a Milestone, most gold wated in a 3 hour spell lol :p

Sorry Ch0pper but....wholy yeah thats a lot of gold. I've burnt golf in this server a few times but....just.....wow....

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Morti unless you consider him not a team player?

DeletedUser

Delete this post please..

Last edited by a moderator: