Newspaper Eubea Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32355

Eubea Journal

Eubea.png

Issue 1 (Click me)

Any more slogans?
Here are some that have been suggested vote for the one you like the most.
This newspaper is terrible.
U be a reading the paper all day long
C4's paper... It's the bomb! :p
Dead men tell no tales!
+1​

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

Well, thank god. You are a marvelous reporter, C4. I've got great hopes for this :)

Eubean Press

DeletedUser44462

Very hard job this thing you do man. I find it really interesting and nice. Hope i had a better english for suggesting also a name. Good luck!

DeletedUser29066

As my Italian friends would say, Eubea good boy and get me my paper. The only thing this rag is good for is wrapping fish. LOL. Just kidding, I have no Italian friends. As a matter of fact, I don't have any friends.:pro:

so call it the Eubea Rag

Zarun-

Strategos
I'm glad this server loads quickly. Byllis, Cythera, Dyme, Apollonia all lagged upon loading.

This one is pretty snappy. Looks like they put it on a separate machine. Hopefully it stays that way.

DeletedUser44027

eh, i get byllis sorta fine. Dyme is way too slow, though. takes literally 2 full minutes when i use an ipad to get on :(
eubea is god-speed, though :)

DeletedUser44473

I'm glad this server loads quickly. Byllis, Cythera, Dyme, Apollonia all lagged upon loading.

This one is pretty snappy. Looks like they put it on a separate machine. Hopefully it stays that way.

Lol greatxar from SN?Hey I'm from byllis and just signed in the new one.What's your name in Eubea?

DeletedUser29066

FireBreathingRubberDucks ... just to find out who came up with the name and the profile ... and watch out for duck doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.