Newspaper Eubea Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42126

you could make a news paper too :eek:

What would you talk about in 5 days of BP play?

DeletedUser37948

they should make a rule you get minus 3 bars you get banned from forums Trolls are full of useless opinions based on rubbish thank for the effort in advance 99% of players apretiate it

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah. Did you even looked at the first post? I posted a link to my other newspaper in Apollonia.
Lol why would u post here about some other world newspapers it doesnt make any sense. Ones u made newspapers then u should post about newspapers :D

These days forums are full of, lets say, funny people :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42126

He was giving an example of his work! Saying this is what I am gong to do. I think you should take it down a notch his paper is a good read.

DeletedUser42126

no, you didn't say "monster mouse, what do you think about this?" and I talked in his name once from what I can remember. alas I am not a lawyer and I do not have a degree in law and personally I do not see how this reflects on him legally in any way. On the other had, the newspaper he put out today was a good read, and the papers he has done in the past have been good reads. I like people who make things I like. I don't like when people bash on people who make things I like ergo I want to explain to someone who seemed confused why he posted what he did.

DeletedUser

Then stop talking in his name as thats what lawyers do :) bla, bla, bla bla nobody is confused here just like I said I find it dumb post about something u still didnt make/create or post something that dont have any conections with this world :) nothing else :)

DeletedUser42126

Okay mate, if if that's what you think we are all entitled to our own opinions. :)

DeletedUser

draganaxx/Ven D I hope your refugee manager didnt took it too hard uppon you.. this looks really ugly for a 19 yr old :(

DeletedUser29066

I will unashamedly vote for my suggestion, and if there's a tie I'll gladly vote twice :)

DeletedUser30490

damn i can see alot of the guys i played with before are playing here or they just post here.........:D

DeletedUser

draganaxx/Ven D I hope your refugee manager didnt took it too hard uppon you.. this looks really ugly for a 19 yr old :(
look at that :D dont think u know me :) Rale... :p

by the way, this -rep I got shame few of u are cowards to put ya name with this sweet and nice comments. When I have something to say to somebody I dont hide, I say it into face.

P.S. still didnt read newspapers :D I might today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.