Important Eubea ~ PotM Voting

Who is Eubea's December poster of the month?

• Eubea

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • dezXIV

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • jdc400

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • C4R105

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • hassan al-sabbah

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6156

POTMcopy_zps7ca90f58.png

Who is your December Poster of the Month for Eubea?

DeletedUser44027

C4 will probably end up beating me... His newspapers are just too good :(

DeletedUser26926

I'd like to thank whoever voted for me but for all who don't, i really don't mind as it would be astonishing if i got one more than i already have.

DeletedUser44027

Keeping up the milestones is impossibly hard. Few people manage to do as good a job as you. I'm actually thinking of checking into the feasibility of writing a script that's similar to grepointel, but automatically records the milestones. They's just too few people like you who can keep it up.

DeletedUser

Keeping up the milestones is impossibly hard. Few people manage to do as good a job as you. I'm actually thinking of checking into the feasibility of writing a script that's similar to grepointel, but automatically records the milestones. They's just too few people like you who can keep it up.

I can help you with that Dez ;D

DeletedUser44027

Those happened a while ago, and these are the nominees.

DeletedUser30490

damn please do that managing those oropos milestones are really hard :D
and i went and started adding pics which makes it even more hard *facepalm*

DeletedUser44027

Nub :D

I tried keeping track of the scores in a Name That Pixel competition, and made daily score and total score line graphs for the event. Didn't end well :p
Actually, I still have them, but sharkey would probably get mad at me for posting them, they're so inaccurate

DeletedUser30490

make them accurate and post then :p
btw those milestones look pretty good though :p

DeletedUser29066

Holy Cannoli Batman ... I got 2 votes without voting for myself ..... what is this world coming to?

DeletedUser30490

lol but my rep is from newspapers and ideas,e.t.c:p
what happenes if its a tie btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.