Milestones Eubea

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Raivo Piirsalu first to 500k dbp
ErikWijmeersch first to 1mil total bp

Ranga1

Strategos
Anyway you can take over the actual updates of the original post? JDC doesnt seem to be keeping track anymore

DeletedUser

Anyway you can take over the actual updates of the original post? JDC doesnt seem to be keeping track anymore
Only the author of the thread, world moderator or any global moderators/administrators can edit the first post, so sadly no, I cannot. I can only keep record and hope JDC pops in once in a while or someone with moderating abilities makes the changes.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Only the author of the thread, world moderator or any global moderators/administrators can edit the first post, so sadly no, I cannot. I can only keep record and hope JDC pops in once in a while or someone with moderating abilities makes the changes.

Maybe just make a new fresh one?
Copy the info we have already
and ask JDC whens he pops on to delete his?

DeletedUser

If someone is willing to upkeep this thread, I can get the C/P for you. You can then create a new thread in which you can update. :)

PM me if you are interested. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just letting you all know that [user]ch0pperMad[/user] will be taking over the Milestones thread. We appreciate [user]jdc400[/user] for keeping the stats updated to this point!

I will be closing this thread now. The new thread will be up shortly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.