Milestones Eubea

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the thing about milestone awards is that most players/alliances that are worth anything dont honestly care that much about them... The easiest way to keep up a thread like this is people who are excited about the fact that they get a milestone post "FIRST!" and the you just take it from that...

DeletedUser37948

This world isn't even 2 days old and people got milestones already LOL gold whores! :p

gold whoring is just a bit of fun realy (that helps pay for the game), any player worth his salts knows this is a team game and that even the biggest gold whore cant win alone.
in fact milestone are just a bit of fun they meen nothing. The true wars don't get fought until a server matures and by then golds not such an issue

DeletedUser29066

I never saw peoples like Grepo players.When you say gold sucks they derep you for that.When you say gold is great they are against.

I see gold as something that helps Inno stay in business and provide us games like Grep. I realize there are some players who can't afford it, and others who can who won't use it as a matter of pride/principle. Nothing wrong with their point of view, I just happen to prefer my way.

DeletedUser44027

I think that inno has a nice system. You can active all 5 helpers for 10 USD a month (assuming you donk buy in bulk). The reduced time and 25% res discount are only really useful in the beginning. Plus, it's fun for a n00b like me to be number one in points for the first three days of worlds I gold (obviously not this one, but Dyme was quite fun :D)

DeletedUser

guys this is milestone thread.. so lets not stray from the topic.. as for Gold whoring.. well lets put it aside but if u guys really wanna pursue it.. a nice debate and discussion thread will be a good idea

DeletedUser

Madpugs second city(ghost) while everyone is in BP lool....

- BH

DeletedUser

yes, we'll have to call The Noob Doctor to pay us a visit, and give us a subscription. Although, I think some gold might be the answer. After all, we don't see Zero Point coughing, do we? :p

Subscription? to Playboy perhaps? maybe you meant prescription..?

DeletedUser

First to 1k abp - ray93

// First alliance to 10k bp - Byzantine Empire

// First to 5k points - Madpugs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

This will be fun, I'm a week late into this world, but I hope to see you all on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

First to 5 towns - Madpugs

First to 10k points - Madpugs

First to 50k total bp - Byzantine Empire

DeletedUser

AND.... he's gone! No updates for almost a week now. Great news!

DeletedUser

AND.... he's gone! No updates for almost a week now. Great news!
It's only been a day since your last post... cut him some slack, he is getting rimmed if I remember correctly :p

DeletedUser

The entire alliance is gone really, the leaders all got banned :/

Status
Not open for further replies.