Euro Cup

DeletedUser

My Bets been on Germany to win ever since the World Cup. Yours?

DeletedUser

I have made a bet that Germans would win the Euro, Netherlands would be the 2nd and Russia the 3rd. With Russia and Netherlands out i guess i lost my bet. I hate lose money.
But i still think that the Germans gonna win this cup.

DeletedUser

Ireland, come on you boys in green, did you all see us beat Spain 4-0 the other night? We're unbeatable :)

DeletedUser

Though I am neutral but I think Spain has capability to do it.

DeletedUser

This guy was an oracle... my bet is his bet ;)

I wouldn't trust it :D

I predicted Russia and Poland to win group A and who went through? :D

I still can't believe Greece went through. No disrespect, but how?!

DeletedUser

I can't believe the Netherlands got 0 points.... 0.....

2 years ago we were world cup finalists.... now, 0 points....

/facepalm

DeletedUser

Now its time for the best part of any international tournament, watching the English team ripping each other apart blaming everybody and everything for them been knocked out. My money is on Rooney to take the slack this time for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So so so dissapointed with England. Italy ripped us apart so bad. I do think Germany will win, I mean Italy were good against us. But Germany and Spain are in a whole different league quite frankly. France haven't made it up to scratch either IMO.

DeletedUser

You see Gam that's the thing I don't understand about the english, why are you disappointed? Would you not agree your country finished exactly where they should have? I mean they are in the top 8 in Europe at best, they are not the best team by a long shot and not even in the top 4 teams. They done exactly what they are capable of by finishing in the top 8, anything else would have just been down to luck (ie beating Italy in a shoot out). You have to ask yourself who in the English team would get into the Spanish team. Rooney? Not in the form he was in for the past 2 games, Terry? Perhaps as he is a good defender which is probably Spain's weakest area. Heart? Great keeper but would he take Casillas' place? Other than them 3 who have England got who would get in the Spanish team?

DeletedUser

You see Gam that's the thing I don't understand about the english, why are you disappointed? Would you not agree your country finished exactly where they should have? I mean they are in the top 8 in Europe at best, they are not the best team by a long shot and not even in the top 4 teams. They done exactly what they are capable of by finishing in the top 8, anything else would have just been down to luck (ie beating Italy in a shoot out). You have to ask yourself who in the English team would get into the Spanish team. Rooney? Not in the form he was in for the past 2 games, Terry? Perhaps as he is a good defender which is probably Spain's weakest area. Heart? Great keeper but would he take Casillas' place? Other than them 3 who have England got who would get in the Spanish team?

Seriously dude, who supports a team and says 'Come on guys! Let's get 5th place this time!' or something of that sort. Of course i'm dissapointed, not angry because I knew the team played to their best ability but just dissapointed because we didn't win. It's basic human psychology I guess, i'm not going to be happy about it. But also we nearly did win, that's why i'm most dissapointed because we had a chance of winning.

Gerrard is a good player, also Rooney didn't play the game before Italy so he wasn't fit for it quite obviously. Having all 'good' players does not make a team there is so much more to it than having good players. I mean look at Man City (If you watch the English leagues), so many good players yet there something missing.

Last edited by a moderator: