Event Community Goal

Raydium88

Strategos
No bug. Between goal's 3 and 5 the difference in Honor points required was so minimal... so much so, goals 4 and 5 were reached in just a matter of hours after goal 3 was first achieved....... so if you were unfortunate enough to have logged out for that period, then you would have missed reaching the later goals.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
No bug. Between goal's 3 and 5 the difference in Honor points required was so minimal... so much so, goals 4 and 5 were reached in just a matter of hours after goal 3 was first achieved....... so if you were unfortunate enough to have logged out for that period, then you would have missed reaching the later goals.

Ahhh didn't log out , but Brb'd for about 40 mins ... that was quick !

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Welp, and in en105 it took us around 15 days to reach goal 2. I missed out on the first award on en114 because i didnt participate the first 8-10h of the event and boom, award reached. The balance of this event is absolutely mad, you go to bed at 00 and wake up to 3 completed awards, luckily i did participate, but i bet a lot of people missed out on them, like you Oswin.

I contacted support, and yes, richard still sucks. But he did promise to possibly tweak the event in the future. So yeah, conclusion is they wont do **** as usual.

inno is a fucking one-way ticket to the psych

Last edited:

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Welp, and in en105 it took us around 15 days to reach goal 2. I missed out on the first award on en114 because i didnt participate the first 8-10h of the event and boom, award reached. The balance of this event is absolutely mad, you go to bed at 00 and wake up to 3 completed awards, luckily i did participate, but i bet a lot of people missed out on them, like you Oswin.

I contacted support, and yes, richard still sucks. But he did promise to possibly tweak the event in the future. So yeah, conclusion is they wont do **** as usual.

inno is a fucking one-way ticket to the psych

Agreed , I don't understand how after how many years of doing events non stop they still haven't found the right numbers ... no sense to me
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif