Event community goals

King Soos

Strategos
Mods any reason why the community goals are set so high....
we are never gonna get anywhere near them (after 1 day 1/8 of the way to the first goal) this is in complete contrast to en 114 where the community goals are way too low (after 1 day the first goal has already been reached)

can a mod explain this?

DeletedUser56207

well you asking mods to provide you info they most likely have no access to wont help either lol

i've noticed richard doesnt really visit forums and when he does he just posts updates and stuff like that.. toolan is probably only guy visiting forums that has access and direct comms with grepo devs..

DeletedUser55069

I suppose it simply depends on the active players number of the actual world (when the event starts) - a larger community should be able to collect more points.
EN41 - 506 players - 315.000 /points for last goal/
EN112 - 2059 players - 1.329.000 (~4x EN41)
EN113 - 9620 players - 6.870.000 (~20x EN41 - probably the players number was somewhat higher when the event started)
The 1-3 goals require much higher points and the 4-5 goals will be easy to reach, so it can be done by the end of the event on most worlds but might take longer on worlds where the limit was set higher.
If I recall right from GPC they explained once it is not the purpose of the design to reach community goals on every single world but they were aware of some ballance issues...
As for EN113 the event started 2 days ago (?) and you reached 1.282.000 / 6.870.000 (18%)! I wouldn’t worry that you can’t reach all goals in the next 17 days unless I’m missing some info, you get the same community rewards, same length like the others it just starts later and gaps will be bigger between them...

DeletedUser56207

@molinillo i don't know from where you gather info but its incorrect.

number of total players on the world means nothing, number of players actually logging into the world and participating in the event does, and im afraid that newly opened worlds have much more players that do that considering some if not most of them trade resources for gold but participate in event as well and in EN113 gold traders are more less extinct kind.

Also correction on your part, we have reached 321.983 out of 6.870.000 you see the difference?

with this pace we would be extremely lucky if we finished community goal number 2.

DeletedUser55346

Wasting real money will not even help if we talk about these GOALs lol. So its just for shards nothing more.

DeletedUser56207

i don't know about you but i would very much like to reach community goal 3 if possible.. but looking at the situation i dont see it happening..

DeletedUser55069

@molinillo i don't know from where you gather info but its incorrect.

number of total players on the world means nothing, number of players actually logging into the world and participating in the event does, and im afraid that newly opened worlds have much more players that do that considering some if not most of them trade resources for gold but participate in event as well and in EN113 gold traders are more less extinct kind.

Also correction on your part, we have reached 321.983 out of 6.870.000 you see the difference?

with this pace we would be extremely lucky if we finished community goal number 2.

Ooops... my mistake, your progress is really way more below than how it should be. I need bigger glasses.

The player numbers /visible on world selection screen/ and the community goal limits have a linear relationship. I agree it is not ideal to use that number to calculate community goal limits for all those reasons you listed and some others but it must be the simplest. I hope they can fix it for you during this event and not only for a future one...

DeletedUser56207

Ooops... my mistake, your progress is really way more below than how it should be. I need bigger glasses.

The player numbers /visible on world selection screen/ and the community goal limits have a linear relationship. I agree it is not ideal to use that number to calculate community goal limits for all those reasons you listed and some others but it must be the simplest. I hope they can fix it for you during this event and not only for a future one...

thank you, that is pretty much all im asking Community managers to look into, numbers dont seem right

DeletedUser36697

en45 has not reached first community goal this world will be lucky to reach level 2
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

How do I feel about INNO and all the BS over the last few years
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser56207

The goals are meant to be challenging and not an automatic thing that is guaranteed to be completed. I will however ask about the worlds mentioned as well as doubling checking to see what determines the thresholds for the goals.

Thank you for looking into this possible issue.

I understand somethings are meant to be challenging to reach in this event, but they are supposed to be doable if community of active players in said specific world participates, however i do not believe this is the case, goal no.3 is impossible to reach with this progress let alone any others.

DeletedUser36697

The goals are meant to be challenging and not an automatic thing that is guaranteed to be completed. I will however ask about the worlds mentioned as well as doubling checking to see what determines the thresholds for the goals.

Unlike another event where the largest alliance will win all and those under 10 (ten) members get zippo.... that kinda,challenging.. not guaranteed ?

DeletedUser54965

i sure do love the scape goat... no kidding they were meant to be challenging... stevie wonder could have seen that, they are not challenging they are impossible lmfao.. so yes go ask... fix your mistake :)

DeletedUser54965

@molinillo HELLO can you come lead instead of king noob... i mean king soos we need a REAL leader hehehe :) love you soos

DeletedUser55069

On DE market they already fixed it on Monday (limits reduced by 70%).
upload_2019-2-27_6-6-31.jpeg