Event community goals

DeletedUser54965

ITS OK!! with hard work me MIGHT reach goal 1 tonight
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser55187

I used my daily stones to help you out. Another 94 points closer! :D

DeletedUser54965

i did the math.. every active person in the server... has to buy 20k gold... but they gotta only spend it on the event... if lucky goal 5 will be hit last day... MAYBE... time to open them pockets and take our cards out

King Soos

Strategos
i did the math.. every active person in the server... has to buy 20k gold... but they gotta only spend it on the event... if lucky goal 5 will be hit last day... MAYBE... time to open them pockets and take our cards out
PLS do bare in mind if PG did the maths, this is very likely wrong.
Thanks

DeletedUser55187

Did you consider players like me in this calculation? I'm going to need soos to cover my gold if you did.

DeletedUser41656

The goals are meant to be challenging and not an automatic thing that is guaranteed to be completed. I will however ask about the worlds mentioned as well as doubling checking to see what determines the thresholds for the goals.
Yes, and you put goals for the new world so low, that we achieved all community goals in 5 days. to me, it feels like you didnt do correct maths.

DeletedUser56199

why is it that only HOP members are the only ones complaining about this?

DeletedUser36697

why is it that only HOP members are the only ones complaining about this?

the rest are 2 tired and jaded to add their opinions.... its means crap to INNO..
the silence of unhappy customers is deafening
forums dead
folks leaving
thats why there are so few dissenters

Aethilla

Phrourach
the rest are 2 tired and jaded to add their opinions.... its means crap to INNO..
the silence of unhappy customers is deafening
forums dead
folks leaving
thats why there are so few dissenters

Because Inno are aware of this have been since the start of the event, there has been no response from them since Sunday, 6 days ago,surely that tells you they are not interested. The event will be over before any action is taken and we probably wont have reached goal 2 :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The goals aren't going to be changed is what we've been told in regards to the difficulty of the event and reaching the later community goals.

DeletedUser54192

The goals aren't going to be changed is what we've been told in regards to the difficulty of the event and reaching the later community goals.
Thank you for the reply. I don't suppose it would be possible to find out why the DE market has been granted a change in goals (on one or more worlds, I don't know the specifics), and EN hasn't?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
From what I understand it there were a few worlds across the servers where the goals were changed. Most of these worlds were ones that had recently opened and the first goal was met within an hour of it being opened. This meant a large group of players missed the first goal because they weren't online immediately at the start of the event. So those goals were changed so everyone could get the first reward. The other 1 German world which had its goals changed was due to the fact that those goals were completely wrong from what the devs intended. Our worlds and the worlds on other servers where the goals are hard to reach are the intended goals and so were not changed. I do not know what metrics are used to establish the goals such as player count/activity or world speed or stage of the world though those all probably play in to some degree.

DeletedUser54965

lmao this is crazy.. we MIGHT hit 2nd goal but it is absolutely useless not gonna lie.. at this point in world no one is even building and if they do rarely.. must say this is why inno is dying, cause of useless mods and useless devs