Answered Event defensive buff

DeletedUser41096

Question, previously these team events where you won rewards such as the 20% defensive buff showed up under the sieges, but didn't notice it now.

So we won 1st place and got 20% bonus defensive torch buff thing for all cities, in a conquest world when we land a CS, does the CS and siege have those 20% bonus defensive stats? Because technically the city under siege is OUR city, and if all of OUR cities get the buff, I see no reason it shouldn't, but it didn't appear during my last siege, answers please because it use to be like this, or maybe it didn't appear because I was not the one conquering it so I did not see it appear (alliance mate maybe did, ill ask)

DeletedUser31385

No, your siege does not get the bonus. Technically, the city is not yours until the countdown timer hits 0.

DeletedUser41096

No, your siege does not get the bonus. Technically, the city is not yours until the countdown timer hits 0.

If technically it is not ours, why is our morale imposed on the siege? For example if a player who I attack has 30% morale and is holding a siege in a city of a big player, I would get that 30% morale, even though the city I'm attacking is not that players city by your logic. Why wouldn't morale be the "owners" in that case? Not understanding that part how its not our city for some cases but for other cases it is our city

DeletedUser

Any city-related bonuses which are active in the sieged city are applied. Morale (as well as premium) is account-related "bonus" and these are applied from conqueror.