Event Reward Bug

DeletedUser41096

On Byblos (EN102) I am in the alliance that took first place in 3 events, I left the alliance temporarily and rejoined, when I returned the buffs no longer applied to me. This is NOT how it had been, I had left and come back previously and still gotten the effects, however now I get none of them. My guess is since the event was ended it glitched out the rewards when switching alliances, reporting this bug so it hopefully can be fixed ASAP... I need my buffs from the event that we won ASAP... Have sieges to break and need the buffs to do so in the next hour... hope the support team can think of a quick fix, thanks as always,

C

Shuri2060

Strategos
Same problem. I temporarily left and rejoined Lords of the Rim and have no buffs showing on the bar or in my reports.

DeletedUser41096

Here is proof of what I mean, note the buffs in the first picture, then in the second picture was the time I left the alliance to deal with diplomatic issues, then I rejoined and had no buffs.

DQ1A2WaFQ5C24MRhTQzbkQ.png

04QpGMzPSHON1mTCFYB3gw.png

8S7kZD8MRGaj74IIjAsUNA.png

DeletedUser41096

Really need this resolved and fixed ASAP time is money as you know in this game and I am currently missing out on a 40% BP and 20% Attack buff

DeletedUser41096

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

Shuri2060

Strategos
In addition, a city which has been sieged + siege broken loses it's buff too. This can't be intentional behaviour surely

DeletedUser

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

No you didn't you just recruited the top scoring players in the event table minutes before the discipline ended, as everybody knows, (see the Byblos Hall of Shame thread) why lie in public?
this is just called Karma
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser35069

No point posting bug/support requests in here. They can take days for a response.

DeletedUser41096

They don't move much quicker in the ticket either, just trying to get this fixed quickly so I can enjoy the rewards of our work

DeletedUser51423

The ticket related to the original poster has been responded to, any other player needs to put in a separate support ticket.