Ever want too...

DeletedUser

Send 50+ hour attacks to players in alliance on the rim for stupid alliance profiles that suggest they are one day going to rule the beta world?

maybe even bolt them a bit?

earthquakes...

sometimes its nice being a tyrant right?

on my list of alliance's are
Knights of Cevlon
Fighters
Chaos Mercenaries
The Federal Soldiers
River Styx
Macedonian Front
Chained Nightmares
The Hunters
God of war
U Smell Like POOP i WIN

please go read for yourself... it hurts my head.

or maybe I am just bored

DeletedUser

lol, River Styx are so funny... most of them are inactive and all the active ones run away into VM when I attack them :)

DeletedUser

Yes and Im sad enough to send attacks. Only in the vague hope that they will back up their idol threats and send me some free BP. Never once had an attack back.

DeletedUser

Devy you need to find a better use of your time, your days are numbered...

DeletedUser

Was directed to IRL, why spend so much time on other alliances lols... smell the fresh aiirrrr

DeletedUser

you are right my days in this game might be coming to an end.
and delfunky and myself are in the same alliance.....

and I think I will start sending attacks their way.

DeletedUser

River Styx are dead Sabastiano has gone into VM and it does seems like he is coming back, they few average players they had joined WOK so they are left with 5 or 6 active players

its like Phenomen i am friendly with the only guy left but why keep an alliance name going just cause once upon a time they had the best ABP

DeletedUser345

its like Phenomen i am friendly with the only guy left but why keep an alliance name going just cause once upon a time they had the best ABP

They still do Whig proves that Pheno are the best alliance to ever play on Beta or pheraps the entire of grepolis.

DeletedUser

sorry i wasnt saying they were not great cause they were but time has moved on and now DS are the best in the ABP stakes

DeletedUser

If Phenomen was the best alliance ever in Grepo, then why does it no longer rank on the top 12 in Beta? Don't spout anything to me about being outnumbered by the DH, even so you could've easily kept a top spot for months, possibly over a year.

DeletedUser345

If Phenomen was the best alliance ever in Grepo, then why does it no longer rank on the top 12 in Beta? Don't spout anything to me about being outnumbered by the DH, even so you could've easily kept a top spot for months, possibly over a year.

Because many of our best members left... and if you look at the stats we could of just the leaders decided to merge.

DeletedUser

Phenom were great no doubt about it but DS are the best now no matter what politics lie behind it the current ranking state this

however there are other great alliances out there and im sure sooner or later they will come to the fore front

DeletedUser

Pheno was, DS are? Geez, at least get your story straight.
Neither was ever the best alliance, even being one of the best is debatable. Pheno was one of the best of Beta back in their prime, that I cannot deny. However, DS are not the best, nor one of the best. They are decent, I will give them that, but it's only a matter of time. By merging, you may have actually accelerated the destruction, but it waits to be seen.

DeletedUser

My 2 cent;

This late in a world, whatever the alliance ranking is determines how good that alliance is. This is not the very beginning before BP ends, and its not before any established alliances have been tested against real opposition.

If an alliance is catching up on another alliance in the rankings, they are improving, and the other is either stagnating or declining.

The best alliances hold onto their best players, in a similar fashion to the best sporting teams hold onto their best players. Those that are not as good, or are in decline lose their best players, be it to retirement or moving onto better teams.

This sounds like what's happening here.

DeletedUser8362

My 2 cent;

This late in a world, whatever the alliance ranking is determines how good that alliance is. This is not the very beginning before BP ends, and its not before any established alliances have been tested against real opposition.

If an alliance is catching up on another alliance in the rankings, they are improving, and the other is either stagnating or declining.

The best alliances hold onto their best players, in a similar fashion to the best sporting teams hold onto their best players. Those that are not as good, or are in decline lose their best players, be it to retirement or moving onto better teams.

This sounds like what's happening here.

DS is just a merge of two alliances falling. Phenomen and Xmortis were both losing wars (lost over 5 million + pts). Anyway, they merged to stay top. So i would say that the new alliance Dragon Slayers has not had time to "prove" themselves as a top alliance yet, as they are still rather new.

DeletedUser

yep Chaos Mercenaries joined DJ so for a small alliance like mine is nearly impossible to make an impact