Ever want too...

DeletedUser345

DS is just a merge of two alliances falling. Phenomen and Xmortis were both losing wars (lost over 5 million + pts). Anyway, they merged to stay top.

Wow? Really? It would have taken you 3 years or more to wipe out Phenomen at the rate you were taking cities...

JungleBear

Phrourach
lol i presume mango you are trying to push a few buttons ? phen and xmortis merged to stay top ???? lmao does that even deserve a reply. the combined forces of ml, vp and t3k's should of been more than enough to topple poor old ds.......but alas down to 84 players after 3 merges and yet you call us !!!! it does tickle me.....when you go through the top 12 fighters/attackers in beta you will see where the power is and sadly its not in the newly formed eh......

phen were a power and all the top players from there are now in ds, but every alliance needs players to grow and I REPEAT for the ninth time to hold cities...... without having many members to have many cities this game will go on and on......

ds holds 6 of the top fighters, eh 1 (who incidently came from t3k's), poc 2 and the others 1 !!!! so when you say we dont hold the power you are wrong we just havent knocked on your door yet but we will...........

DeletedUser

Its clear from the last post every alliances NEEDS a bowzer - i dont know you personally mate but your a legend

DeletedUser

Its clear from the last post every alliances NEEDS a bowzer - i dont know you personally mate but your a legend

He's a legend in his own lunchtime ;)

Really. Bowzer is one of the players I still respect.

As for the OP - I've done many of those things - sending attacks accross oceans just to kick some n00b ***.

My favourite one was accepting an invitation to join a crappy alliance, being given founder priviledge, and then disbanding it. Yeah... I'm mean, but there is a certain sense of style in my evilness!!

DeletedUser

To make the game more interesting... I now join random alliances.. here's what I posted in the alliance I joined this morning..

When you invite someone into your alliance it is POLITE to mail them and ask them.
It is VERY ANNOYING to continually recieve invites... if I reject an invite it generally means I don't want to join your alliance - get it?

As for the last two people who invited me... I have your names now, and I guess I'll see you around. You know what I mean??

If I receive further invites I'll attack you .. I'm really not a nice person!

I'm mean at times, but I do enjoy it!

DeletedUser

To make the game more interesting... I now join random alliances.. here's what I posted in the alliance I joined this morning..

I'm mean at times, but I do enjoy it!

It's fair enough really :D

Lugosi

Strategos
Its better when they give you privs then you kick all their members or disband the alliance; I kicked all the members of an alliance in World Mu because they mass recruited me then gave me leader privs. Their founder torero is still after me and apparently he is going to "destroyz al ur sities in 10 dayes" its been over 2 weeks now and I still remain, just been troubled by his small clearing attacks of 4-5 bireme.

I sympathise with you Hericles although my drunken wingmen in AEIS seem to target you :D lulz.