Pnp Everything Must Go!!!

DeletedUser

SALE! Everything must go! SALE!
The great Zacynthus clearance.

Here at The Saints we're having a MASSIVE sale on all cities. Whatever you need in a new city; we've got it here!

Whether you're looking for a small 1,000 point city to get yourself started. A modest 3,000 pointer ready for conquest. Or a larger 7,000 point city with all the wrong tech researched in the Academy - we've got them all!

e8qvbd.jpg

There's no need for time consuming planing and preparation. You won't need to waste all those resources on an army and navy.

Teamwork? Forget it! Just go ahead and send along a CS, at your convenience, and we will make sure it lands completely untroubled.

k20pl2.jpg

And we don't just provide cheap, easy conquest opportunities. We have all your farming needs taken care of as well.

25rh4k0.jpg

Whether you want piles of unguarded resources or oodles of cheap BP; they're all available for you right now. Just send along a lazy attack to one of our members and they'll be more than happy to oblige.

2w72637.jpg

And now for a limited time only - on special offer - is our "Whiny Noob Package".

Where you will receive whiny, insulting or undecipherable messages from our members absolutely free, with every attack.

fn789h.jpg

Don't be suckered in by those other alliances offering similar deals. The Raiders, Brotherhood of the Seas or Fully Equipped Elite may look to everyone like easy targets and typical MRAs, but they don't offer the same exquisite service as we do, here at The Saints.

Don't just take my word for it. Here are just a few of the very satisfied customers we've had:

Testament 1: grepomaniac27 - Parents Basement.
6qidt2.jpg

"the saints ruuulllzzzz man. they like leeeet. i was all lol lol lol. i got new city and dat. haha sukazzzzzz."

Testament 2: Chunky_Lover - Amsterdam.
2r6o36o.jpg

"I had heard these guys knew a thing or two from a friend, so decided to give them a go. I got even more than I could of hoped for. He opened right up and let me slide right inside. It felt great! The rude and almost unreadable messages I got afterwards were the icing on the cake. We got taking and one thing led to another...we've been dating for 3 months now. Both thumbs up (and sometimes more)."

Testament 3: RPG Tyrant656 - West Hill Asylum.
29wk7sz.jpg

"I tried one of those other ones...Hero Nation I think it was...never again! I went to land my CS and there were Biremes in the harbour. Only 3 of them and I still took the city easily, but the cheek of it! Trying to defend their city against me. Well that certainly didn't happen with The Saints. Clear and easy all the way :)"

As you can see these people are just like you and have had a great experience with us.

Also, we've recently been awarded the highest possible 5 star award for "MRA Excellence" by the world renowned International Development In Other Targets Scheme.

You too could be enjoying yourselves in a brand new city or reaping the rewards of a convenient farm with just a few clicks of your mouse. So why not give The Saints a try, you won't regret it!

Disclaimer: Any likeness or similarities to real gamers is purely coincidental. Terms an conditions may apply. Militia may, on occasion, be accidentally enlisted.

This promotion was paid for and commissioned by Noobs 4 Justice™ in association with The Syndicate.

DeletedUser

lol, DivingDW is still playing=) He's my boy, give him a break.

DeletedUser41934

I haven't opened this forum in a while, and i must say, this is a great way to come back to it :)

DeletedUser37948

awesome idea well executed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That might possibly be the best first post I've read in my life, immediate +rep :D

DeletedUser

Even I do not play here, that was an amazing PnP, probably the best one I have read!

DeletedUser

Absolutely hilarious!

That can't be denied, well done man. +rep from me

DeletedUser

Well done. +rep
Almost makes me want to run right out and get me one o' these "saint" thingies. LOL

DeletedUser39166

Well your in Midgard so your to busy trying to keep your city's lol.