Eviction Notice "Declaration of War"

DeletedUser

Drival... it seems every thread is ended with your drival..

next will be another "YAH!!" 400 posts...

EN has done nothing eh? .. then why is apox not around master of drival? ohh that's right LOL rimmed him.. ??? (no) got some drival to add to that?

lol, he was conquered internally by **Pirates** for of his losses, NPA took 1 from him, EN and Unity took some when he was alone without an alliance, New Life took 1, and **Pirates** took another when he was on his own. I don't see how you did much, all your alliance did was take out a player without an alliance. Not an amazing feat, and LoL didn't go to war with them after they had fallen, so when did you hear that I said LoL rimmed him?

also, only at 320 currently, so not gonna be 400 for another few weeks :D

DeletedUser

I would like to direct EN players to this link Kench1's Grepo-Stats

It seems that when an op goes against an EN player, they kick the player when they can't support him so the conquests don't count against them. Now while it seems like a great morale booster, how many players have had the same thing done to them? I am guessing the polis count would be quite different if EN would keep their players instead of abandoning them.

Also, I can assure you that this is an active player although some of his cities were conquered by EN. You see, they were trying to take the cities before we could, and he was rebuilding his wall, as well as building troops. How many other EN players have been kicked, then rimmed by LoL or EN themselves? It seems to me that EN has found a way around the polis count, and the leaders/founders are telling them they are winning, when in reality they are just kicking players that lose too many cities.

DeletedUser20948

It seems that when an op goes against an EN player, they kick the player when they can't support him so the conquests don't count against them. Now while it seems like a great morale booster, how many players have had the same thing done to them? I am guessing the polis count would be quite different if EN would keep their players instead of abandoning them.

Also, I can assure you that this is an active player although some of his cities were conquered by EN. You see, they were trying to take the cities before we could, and he was rebuilding his wall, as well as building troops. How many other EN players have been kicked, then rimmed by LoL or EN themselves? It seems to me that EN has found a way around the polis count, and the leaders/founders are telling them they are winning, when in reality they are just kicking players that lose too many cities.

Now why does this sound familiar and why do pieces of furniture come to mind :p Oh yes thats what you did to skvatten, bit hypocritical of you isnt it :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I believe all the booting started with Nanne1, so once again hypocritical indeed!

DeletedUser

Oh per-lease. We kick players that are inactive like any other alliance, NOT because they lose cities. Only reason a player would be kicked for losing cities is if he was making no attempt to allow us to help him keep them.

buddy1971

Phrourach
Oh per-lease. We kick players that are inactive like any other alliance, NOT because they lose cities. Only reason a player would be kicked for losing cities is if he was making no attempt to allow us to help him keep them.
oh ppoppppppplease you are such a liar
attack me i am buddy1971 you wont because you know that when i launch a cs i will take the city

DeletedUser

so can someone update me on this war, since I am no longer in Myonia would be mighty grateful to hear about the situation there :)

DeletedUser

The latest is:
Red Viper disbanded almost immediately. Seems the troops didn't appreciate a dictator. Apox still on vm, but waiting to be rimmed as soon as he comes out.
The current war is EN/Unity vs. LOL/Legionnaires.
As I am in EN I may be biased, but it seems we have the upper hand. Looking forward to moving into yet another ocean, shortly.

DeletedUser

EN is still very good at making friends i see :)! Some things just never change :p.

DeletedUser

oh ppoppppppplease you are such a liar
attack me i am buddy1971 you wont because you know that when i launch a cs i will take the city

But you don't actually launch do you? Anytime you want to follow through, I'd be delighted to see you :)

And I'm no liar, thank you.

DeletedUser

But you don't actually launch do you? Anytime you want to follow through, I'd be delighted to see you :)

And I'm no liar, thank you.

and how well did you all do in trying to take his city that was on an island with over 10 EN members? It seems also that you only decided to attack his city after he posted, telling you to attack it. How nice of you to obey his orders :p

Also, if you look at the stats, LoL has many players with RL problems who are in VM, so LoL is actually doing very well against an alliance almost 3 times their size (factoring in inactives and VM players).

DeletedUser

YAWN

The old VMers and inactives story, blah blah blah...
Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Maybe you guys will be the next to create a thread about how VM killed your alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Well considering our leader (who was once the number one player in the world) almost died, I think we are doing pretty well. Considering how many people went to hide under a rock with other alliances.

Last edited by a moderator: