Eviction Notice "Declaration of War"

DeletedUser

YAWN

The old VMers and inactives story, blah blah blah...
View attachment 8699

Maybe you guys will be the next to create a thread about how VM killed your alliance ;)

And as to VM killing the alliance, the people in VM are simply dead weight, and not hurting the alliance at all. Just bringing our rank above what it should be.

Also, if you add up all the allies of EN and take out the inactive players, you come up with ~55 million points. If you add up LoL and its allies taking out inactives, you get ~35 million so I think LoL is doing a pretty good job against EN, especially if you look in the Total BP area of the tabs :D

Also, buddy1971 is one of the best players out there. May not have the most points, but one of the best fighters, defending and attacking. He is also just a great guy all around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you are talking about Whathell, he was in serious condition, possibly about to die while you were trying to take his cities when he ran out of VM, so I hope you are happy about that

And as to VM killing the alliance, the people in VM are simply dead weight, and not hurting the alliance at all. Just bringing our rank above what it should be.

Also, if you add up all the allies of EN and take out the inactive players, you come up with ~55 million points. If you add up LoL and its allies taking out inactives, you get ~35 million so I think LoL is doing a pretty good job against EN, especially if you look in the Total BP area of the tabs :D

Also, buddy1971 is one of the best players out there. May not have the most points, but one of the best fighters, defending and attacking. He is also just a great guy all around.

Real life can suck. Thoughts and prayers with Whathell and his family as there are things far more important than this game. That being said, one player does not make up an alliance. If you think you have deadweight, cut it off so you stop bleeding cities to us and "inflating" our stats.

As for buddy, he is high in both attack and defense. Not sure how to judge a defender without knowing how often he snipes so based off raw points, yes he is a good defender. As for attacking, he is ranked high as well so if you go by pure points there, then sure he is good. I would argue that the ability to attack a lot to gain large amounts of bp and the ability to attack well are two separate things. Granted I only have about 30 reports of being attacked by buddy but "good" attackers dont generally leave 20 minute gaps in between attacks.

DeletedUser

My best wishes go out to the honorable Whathell and may he have a full recovery. Much respect to the current leaders of LoL also. I am glad this is a game because we can have fun "killing" each other virtually, but also respect each other in the end.

MR SNOW DOG

buddy1971

Phrourach
Real life can suck. Thoughts and prayers with Whathell and his family as there are things far more important than this game. That being said, one player does not make up an alliance. If you think you have deadweight, cut it off so you stop bleeding cities to us and "inflating" our stats.

As for buddy, he is high in both attack and defense. Not sure how to judge a defender without knowing how often he snipes so based off raw points, yes he is a good defender. As for attacking, he is ranked high as well so if you go by pure points there, then sure he is good. I would argue that the ability to attack a lot to gain large amounts of bp and the ability to attack well are two separate things. Granted I only have about 30 reports of being attacked by buddy but "good" attackers dont generally leave 20 minute gaps in between attacks.
FIRST I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELL WISHES TO WHATHELL HIS SITUATION WASN'T AS BAD AS WHAT EVICTION NOTICE RECENTLY DEALT WITH ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T KNOW MICHEAL I DO KNOW THAT IF HE WAS AS GOOD OF A FRIEND TO YOU AS WHATHELL IS TO ME THEN HE WAS A FINE MAN !!! IM THROUGH BEING SO PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS GAME (AS KRONNOSS WILL TELL YOU) SO I WONT BE RUDE ANYMORE SINCE MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT MADE LOL SUCH A GREAT ALLIANCE LEFT THE GAME AFTER CHI OR HAD RL ISSUES EARLY IN MYONIA SO CAN WE JUST CONTINUE THIS WAR WITHOUT ALL OF THE HOSTILITIES ??

oh yeah @ rainmaker395 i remeber the attacks your talking about that day i was out in the warehouse at work on my phone with crappy WIFI and i was lucky to get them that close :):)

Last edited:

buddy1971

Phrourach
My best wishes go out to the honorable Whathell and may he have a full recovery. Much respect to the current leaders of LoL also. I am glad this is a game because we can have fun "killing" each other virtually, but also respect each other in the end.

MR SNOW DOG

and a THANK YOU to you mr snow i agree with you totally

DeletedUser19318

Of course we will war pleasantly.. with the occasional city name labeled to get a reaction!! just for giggles!

And be passionate.. we respect that.

DeletedUser19318

mutter mutter... I saw some of the horrible transport kills..

DeletedUser

i Just Rimmed some of ens leaders and players Spuds kid was one of them

So hopefully they sent my regards kronnoss because you're next

DeletedUser19318

:) ROFL.... about the only thing you could rim would be a little kid.. come into a world with me and make your bold comments.. ohh to late you have.. and you're gone!! ROFL

DeletedUser

:) ROFL.... about the only thing you could rim would be a little kid.. come into a world with me and make your bold comments.. ohh to late you have.. and you're gone!! ROFL

How many alliances did it take lol well anyways that kid is 20 something bud ... But either way did the cook send my regards because you're next knoss. next time i see you in a world i won't let you mra your way through the world.

But your disciples run alliances much like you they tried to unite the world too but it was already to late :)