Eviction Notice - Ialysos - We invited too many members

• Thread starter DeletedUser20845
  • Start date

DeletedUser

EN and Co. have already won this server, everything you planned worked out well. Most alliances are made in purpose to win the server, so pacts and naps are made beneficially for both sides suitable(usually temporarily) terms. 4 alliances + academies from your side were premade on an unselfish bases. That means that leaders of 4+ alliances were all happy if one of them - EN will win the server. Something that under normal circumstances any alliance will not agree. When usually for alliances it takes a long time to settle pacts and work as one, for you it was predecided. You can see the advantage in this...! With little less than 2 month you have the server in your pocket...You still have more than 160 players left, that means that only 1/4 of your players will really win this server. You have won it so early that to reach WW requirement you most probably must sim this server for a long time. EN has many good players who have acquired their experience in other servers. You have recruited many players in this server too. None of them will get the real grepo experience to become grepogiants. Most of your players will get an easy ride only. Usually skills are polished when player have been an underdog for some period. In your team all newbies/simmers(like Praehelios) look and feel like fighters (big illusion). If you use empathy you can understand how you spoiled this world....

For most of EN 7 Co. I have a question: what you will win in the end? and with that I mean JW, Titans, Musketeers. WW? What you will win?

DeletedUser

In couple years allready in grepo...Lios is the biggest pain in the a** that i ever met. Hope i dont need to see or talk to you ever again...
I was so glad that you got kicked out...

And for all others: We do not play for you. We play for us. We come to win, we will win. We trust our leaders, we follow them. They never betrayed our trust, they allways will honor loyality. Thats why nothing stoped us...and thats not our fault...its yours. So stop complaining, wait until the next world opens after we won here, and show us...maybe all united...that you dont just talk.

Edit: And as far as i remember, there was just no other world open in the time that we waitet for the next world that had speed 3 and revolt. So if you have a problem with that, complain at grepolis for not open a world with big caps after another world has done there WW's.

DeletedUser19318

Thread: Eviction Notice - Ialysos - We invited too many members
You are full of bs as usual
05.04.14 15:33

you

04.04.14 18:07
I just don't like you

What's great is the unsigned negative reps... these show the true players courage (but then ghosting and VM also show the true courage of players), any negative from me will be signed!.. but honestly it's very rare I would do one, I generally commend well thought posts and being negative is not in my nature :)

DeletedUser

The main point of my replay was: what most of players in EN and co will win - name in grepo hall of fame?(only 1/4 from all), somebody personal?(with so much overpower from alliance -too easy), some alliance in fair competition?(some alliances had power to resist but in long term no power to get WW before EN - so no motivation). The most enjoyable part in this game is when you overcome an equal alliance/player you have fought for long. I have this from Theta, where most of you will get it?

skiboot

Phrourach
You are full of bs as usual
05.04.14 15:33

you

04.04.14 18:07
I just don't like you

What's great is the unsigned negative reps... these show the true players courage (but then ghosting and VM also show the true courage of players), any negative from me will be signed!.. but honestly it's very rare I would do one, I generally commend well thought posts and being negative is not in my nature :)

This made me laugh - you have so much courage that you had to bring 5 times the alliance cap to be sure of a winning position. If you were any braver I'd have to rename you Mel Gibson! :)

DeletedUser

In your team all newbies/simmers(like Praehelios) look and feel like fighters (big illusion).
Get off my nuts kid. Had I actually had enemies worth mentioning to attack I wouldn't need to sim at all. You and your so called "grepogiants" left this server hours into an OP then come on here with all these excuses why you left. When in fact the only explanation is you left to save face. As it was only a matter of time before you got rimmed, and you didn't want to give us that satisfaction. Any one can talk reckless on the externals, however I have yet to see you or anyone for that matter back it up. I can guarantee if/when I see you on future servers, I wont take my ball and go home if I take a beating. Ill stay and play because just like winning, losing is part of the game. At least Ill be able to say that I stood up and learned from it. Rather then live your legacy where you and your cronies leave when you don't get the upper hand. Your leader has ghosted out of more worlds then I've played. Seems you are all starting to follow suit. So stop crying foul and get over it. In this case, you were outmatched. We win, you lose. PERIOD.

Let the forum die now. No one cares how butt hurt you guys are. Tired of hearing about it frankly.

DeletedUser9465

Outmatched is not the right word. Outnumbered five to one would be the right description. And no matter what you might write here Praehelios, you're still a bellow average player known mostly for his impressive simming abilities. Considering how much you and your mates will have to sim to get this world to the WW stage, Ialyssos will suite you perfectly and you will be entitled to claim a well deserved victory.

On a personal note, I was really disappointed to see one of my former alliances, the Jaguar Warriors, joining the EN mob. Probably the desire to be crowned as winners was too much for my former team-mates. In the end, we're all human, but still.... so disappointing.

DeletedUser

Outmatched is not the right word. Outnumbered five to one would be the right description. And no matter what you might write here Praehelios, you're still a bellow average player known mostly for his impressive simming abilities. Considering how much you and your mates will have to sim to get this world to the WW stage, Ialyssos will suite you perfectly and you will be entitled to claim a well deserved victory.

On a personal note, I was really disappointed to see one of my former alliances, the Jaguar Warriors, joining the EN mob. Probably the desire to be crowned as winners was too much for my former team-mates. In the end, we're all human, but still.... so disappointing.
Should of known you were looming around somewhere with ski & rkh on the subject. I guess you guys come to each others defense in time of need? Did you hear their wines from whatever server your playing on? Well to the point... In Myonia, a top 10 Defender & Attacker before it died. In a DEAD Ialysos top 40 Attacker. I may sim from time to time, but a below average simmer? Really? Not even close. I'll stand toe to toe with anyone on here. I'm not one to toot my own horn, and I'm far from the best player in Grep but Stats don't lie. I've never lost a city in my 3 full servers. Not a one. Room for improvement? ABSOLUTELY. However theres plenty of victims out there that would disagree with your prognosis. But if queen Robbyn says I'm a noob, I must be.

Also I'm done arguing about the math. Was never 5v1.

DeletedUser

I was not part of the coalition whilst here, nor was I an enemy of them. This is completely unbiased...

The facts are that 5 alliances joined together on a 40 cap world so they could win. Did it work? Yes it did!

Yes it was a cheap way of winning, but it worked, and when you have 200 members, it is very hard to communicate! They obviously have done this well. They outnumbered everyone, but if it is that easy, they why don't the haters try it and see if it works? I bet it will not...

skiboot

Phrourach
Yes it was a very CHEAP way of winning.

It's irrelevant whether another experienced group could get it to work or not. The point is that if we care about the integrity of the game then nobody should try to play like this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It worked just fine Matt - bit you won't ever see me try to emulate it - I'd be too embarrassed.
Which is the view of everyone not taking part in the EN coalition - including my own.

My point is you shouldn't criticise someone's strategy if it worked, which it did

skiboot

Phrourach
Well there I will disagree with you - but it's a personal opinion so I accept that some may feel different.

I don't believe it's a strategy that should ever be used, and in the cases where it is then you will see lots of dead servers like this one. The success or otherwise of a team on a server should be determined by the skill of the players and not by mob rule. The proof of it is to see just how many players have left in disgust at the tactics.

To me it's an embarrassing strategy to overpower by ridiculous numerical advantage - even if there is nothing to stop you doing it.

DeletedUser

Hey I agree with you, but I like seeing things from both sides.

It should never be used. Because if it comes off it kills servers, makes them boring. But, since there is no rule to stop it, it can be used. EN used it and it worked. I can see this server dieing, just like hermonassa. That died because 1 alliance controlled the world.

I think out of all the servers I have played on, 68 is the best (cythera). Lots of competition and war. Not 1 dominating alliance.

DeletedUser

im a noob and only started on myonia and yes i joined en after getting rimmed not 1 bit am i ashamed either its all part and parcel of learning is the way i look at it
i just wanted to ask 2 things thats why im posting
number one : if this server was a 200 cap server do you think the outcome would be different????? (genuine question too...... for me i genuinely think not but thats just my opinion)
and number 2 : if everyone that thinks its only the numbers that is the sole reason for en's dominance
why dont you players get 50 players of your choosing and (assuming they would accept) invite the en leadership to pick 50 of their choosing and enter a speed 3 revolt (as it seems most prefer this setting) world and lets see what happens
i for one would like to see this even if its from just a spectaters point of view (obviously my money would be on EN)
im sure this would settle everyones (of this sheer numbers won it view) opinions and moans
this is meant as no disrespect to anyone of course i just think this would settle the arguements once and for all ........ of course just in my opinion

DeletedUser

number one : if this server was a 200 cap server do you think the outcome would be different????? (genuine question too...... for me i genuinely think not but thats just my opinion)

I have to think yes. Because whilst it incites MRA's, it makes communication easier in a way, and it would've been more likely to have larger alliances. Had a coalition been formed with this cap, your talking EN being out numbered and them moaning about it on the externals, I think. Two way street really, but I have to disagree with your opinion here, with respect :)

DeletedUser19318

come on boys and girls.. sign the reps... but I guess actually there is no need!! lol 3 moaners and 3 negative reps! lol

It's a measure of courage to actually be able to sign... it intrigues me about the little bit character lacking in players who can't sign a simple negative comment.
I bow to your cowardice... and disrespectfully say you are cowards in game and I would expect nothing less. Probably the type of person to punch another from behind? or key a car.. and feel real brave? throw a can from a crowd?
None attacked in game and none stayed.. the 13 alliance anti-coalition also lacked the same leadership... sheep.. run back to your pens, :D
The Emperor lol's

skiboot

Phrourach
come on boys and girls.. sign the reps... but I guess actually there is no need!! lol 3 moaners and 3 negative reps! lol

It's a measure of courage to actually be able to sign... it intrigues me about the little bit character lacking in players who can't sign a simple negative comment.
I bow to your cowardice... and disrespectfully say you are cowards in game and I would expect nothing less. Probably the type of person to punch another from behind? or key a car.. and feel real brave? throw a can from a crowd?
None attacked in game and none stayed.. the 13 alliance anti-coalition also lacked the same leadership... sheep.. run back to your pens, :D
The Emperor lol's

The true cowards of this server are those who turned up with the intention of overpowering everyone else by sheer weight of numbers due to a complete lack of ability to do it on an even footing. They disrespected the players who wanted to play here in a 40 cap and they disrespected the game. In case that isn't clear - I mean you Kronn!

Referring to yourself as "The Emperor" is laughable in itself. It shows the deep seated arrogance that permeates so many in your little club. Run back to your sycophants and your silly little world....I have no time for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lion,

You don't seem to be getting much love here. If you had it to do again, would you still post your rant?

Just curious.

DeletedUser

The true cowards of this server are those who turned up with the intention of overpowering everyone else by sheer weight of numbers due to a complete lack of ability to do it on an even footing. They disrespected the players who wanted to play here in a 40 cap and they disrespected the game. In case that isn't clear - I mean you Kronn!

Referring to yourself as "The Emperor" is laughable in itself. It shows the deep seated arrogance that permeates so many in your little club. Run back to your sycophants and your silly little world....I have no time for you.
Why cowards? :)
I was reading backwards for few pages and what i find is complains about the numbers and stuff like that,but the problems is in you(if you played in lalysos,if not the guys who already lost).The problem is not the number,its the coordination.The numbers you say,and you are forgeting that EN was in war with Vedentta (+2 academys) and LOD when Just US broke the pact and attack them,did you forget this facts? :) Check the newspaper to refresh your memory.. There are many good players in the servers,but only the teamwork will win it,thats a fact too,you can all cry all day about really silly things,but the technique and the style that the coaliton have,is from great quality and insted of talking nonsence you can praise them,we can all do that and learn something important ;)

DeletedUser33675

How's simming going here?
OPing farm villages going well I hope? :p