Eviction Notice - Ialysos - We invited too many members

• Thread starter DeletedUser20845
  • Start date

DeletedUser19318

Btw everyone as a general notice to all I will not negative rep anyone... if you receive a negative rep that has been signed from me.. then it's a troll

the unsigned system of reputation is completely flawed and allows players to bully and say comments they won't put in forum threads, like I've said on other servers they are a huge factor in killing forums.. the coward trolls will hide and try to win in the only way they can.
I hope skiboot and his colleagues are above this.

skiboot

Phrourach
Why cowards? :)
I was reading backwards for few pages and what i find is complains about the numbers and stuff like that,but the problems is in you(if you played in lalysos,if not the guys who already lost).The problem is not the number,its the coordination.The numbers you say,and you are forgeting that EN was in war with Vedentta (+2 academys) and LOD when Just US broke the pact and attack them,did you forget this facts? :) Check the newspaper to refresh your memory.. There are many good players in the servers,but only the teamwork will win it,thats a fact too,you can all cry all day about really silly things,but the technique and the style that the coaliton have,is from great quality and insted of talking nonsence you can praise them,we can all do that and learn something important ;)

This gives the impression that the other alliances EN fell upon in numbers one by one had the desire or inclination to band together. In most cases they did not. Why should they be forced to just because EN says they must? EN and their academies were already a team when they joined Ialysos. The other alliances you mention were thrust together out of necessity rather than will. They didn't really want to work together and nor should they have had to. They weren't particularly located close to each other and they didn't have any great appetite to work with each other in what was after all, a relationship born out of necessity rather than desire.

As a result many of them decided to leave rather than play the game that EN had served up for them. Pretty much the only thing they could do in the circumstances. Everyone has the right to play the game they are looking for after all.

Now all the EN players are claiming the other alliances were poorly lead or lacking fight. Nothing could be farther from the truth. What they did was the only thing they could, which was to say no to EN's pathetic tactics and leave them to it.

I just hope that nobody else tries to copy it again.

skiboot

Phrourach
Btw everyone as a general notice to all I will not negative rep anyone... if you receive a negative rep that has been signed from me.. then it's a troll

the unsigned system of reputation is completely flawed and allows players to bully and say comments they won't put in forum threads, like I've said on other servers they are a huge factor in killing forums.. the coward trolls will hide and try to win in the only way they can.
I hope skiboot and his colleagues are above this.

Negative rep
Thread: Eviction Notice - Ialysos - We invited too many members
You say nothing.

I get them too.....

DeletedUser36743

..This gives the impression that the other alliances EN fell upon in numbers one by one had the desire or inclination to band together. In most cases they did not..

Exactly... in a war/strategy game...they adopted crappy strategy....where good game play requires peeps to improvise.....that didnt happen and they quit ...but seem to live on over here...where all you need is a keyboard...

....The other alliances you mention were thrust together out of necessity rather than will. They didn't really want to work together and nor should they have had to...

You make this sound like food ordered off a a la carte' menu not being what you wanted to justify your moan... Each server and each alliance and every dynamic of the game is just that 'DYNAMIC'.... it doesn't come custom designed and tailored-made to what you want (just like war).... that is why it requires strategy and counter-strategy.....which is provided only by good Leadership..... so as to be able to out-think / out-wit one's opponents ... as is clear from your own admittance....this was sadly lacking and explains how everyone one of your pals went to grepo heaven in less than 3 months...

..... and they didn't have any great appetite to work with each other in what was after all, a relationship born out of necessity rather than desire....

So this is somehow EN's fault.... again we dont run a restaurant and you arent ordering stuff off a menu ..... Grepo does not let you choose who all you can play with on a server (to work up ur appetite)....it requires that you play with whosoever turns up.... given your circumstances/location and how you read the opposition (stuff that requires good leadership...not that you will know any of this) you forge alliances where you can or must and choose where/when/whom to attack ... this is the diplomatic (also strategy) end of things.... once again sadly lacking in your group of friends ... and you come here to whine and tell everyone its somehow EN's fault you broke Titantic's record for the fastest "glug glug glug" ...

..As a result many of them decided to leave rather than play the game that EN had served up for them. Pretty much the only thing they could do in the circumstances.....

Not surprising seeing how their crappy leadership let them down.... mind you there are/were some awesome players in the opposition....just no worthy Leaders....and its not "...the only thing to do in the circumstances.." ...it was perhaps the easiest thing they could do.... given the crappy leadership ...and dysfunctional response

.....Now all the EN players are claiming the other alliances were poorly lead or lacking fight. Nothing could be farther from the truth.....

Lol... I am saying this exactly and the above just proves it.... the opposition leadership is/was Crappy and that is the truth.... no two ways about it....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

How's simming going here?
OPing farm villages going well I hope? :p

How are the Polish Servers... do you have a external forum for them somewhere....bet you are making waves there....

DeletedUser25746

Looks a lot like Bellophoron all over again. This time around there is no good foil for every one to rally along side EN with and EN has even more branches this time.
To paraphrase someone smarter than myself "those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it".

DeletedUser

How's simming going here?
OPing farm villages going well I hope? :p
You would know if you didn't pick up and run coward :)

The true cowards of this server are those who turned up with the intention of overpowering everyone else by sheer weight of numbers due to a complete lack of ability to do it on an even footing. They disrespected the players who wanted to play here in a 40 cap and they disrespected the game. In case that isn't clear - I mean you Kronn!

Referring to yourself as "The Emperor" is laughable in itself. It shows the deep seated arrogance that permeates so many in your little club. Run back to your sycophants and your silly little world....I have no time for you.
Walmart has a 2 for 1 sale on tissues. Just in case you are intersted...

Why should they be forced to just because EN says they must? .

Last time I checked, nobody forced you to do anything. You act under your own free will in this game last time I checked. This is Grepolis, not slavery. If you don't like it, leave. Oh, you did...Which is fine! Like you said, you refused to play on a server where our strategy gave you limited options, so you left. FINE! However its contradicting to say it wasn't us that ran you off the server, then come on here and cry about how you left because of how we chose to play. The fact is, you left because of US. Our strategy lead to numbers, our numbers lead to OPS, our OPS lead to you leaving. Everything was just peachy when LOD/Virus were leading the whole server against us. Did we come on here and cry? NOPE. We hit it head on and beat every naysayer down 1 by 1. Then when it was your guys turn, you left/ghosted and came on here to make excuses why. We can sit here and argue whos right or wrong for months, the only clear thing is that we win, you lose. Period.

P.S. Keep crying like this, we will go out of our way to do this every small cap server just to stick it to you and your band of whiners...

DeletedUser

This gives the impression that the other alliances EN fell upon in numbers one by one had the desire or inclination to band together. In most cases they did not. Why should they be forced to just because EN says they must? EN and their academies were already a team when they joined Ialysos. The other alliances you mention were thrust together out of necessity rather than will. They didn't really want to work together and nor should they have had to. They weren't particularly located close to each other and they didn't have any great appetite to work with each other in what was after all, a relationship born out of necessity rather than desire.

As a result many of them decided to leave rather than play the game that EN had served up for them. Pretty much the only thing they could do in the circumstances. Everyone has the right to play the game they are looking for after all.

Now all the EN players are claiming the other alliances were poorly lead or lacking fight. Nothing could be farther from the truth. What they did was the only thing they could, which was to say no to EN's pathetic tactics and leave them to it.

Again same thing circling arround,same meaning diffrent words.They've been forced to play together you talk like you play grepolis for first time.In every world i played there always been pacts to bring down the top alliance,they werent even close? Take a good look at the map O44/O45/O54/O55.No futher comment would be apprpriate becouse i will explain the same things again.If you all want to be stubborn and dont take the facts making excusess like these play worlds that dont have action at all,you will do good there :)
About the bold,they claims are on the spot,other alliances were indeed not poorly,VERY poorly leaded,and the lack of fight proved later one(Just us put a fight for a week LOL).The tactic what are you talking thats bad,proves to be very effcient.If you think you can do better,or do the same be my guest and form 4 alliance and lead them.We will wait here and see what will your alliance doing,and where it would be in 3 months..

Last edited by a moderator:

skiboot

Phrourach
Again same thing circling arround,same meaning diffrent words.They've been forced to play together you talk like you play grepolis for first time.In every world i played there always been pacts to bring down the top alliance

Except here you had 200 guys dropped in the same ocean ranked 1,2,4 and 5 who were attacking number 7. Hardly a coalition to bring down the top alliance lol.

If you think you can do better,or do the same be my guest and form 4 alliance and lead them

It's so wrong you will never see me try it.

Exactly... in a war/strategy game...they adopted crappy strategy....where good game play requires peeps to improvise.....that didnt happen and they quit ...but seem to live on over here...where all you need is a keyboard...

Nope - they adopted a very good strategy, they said no to the game YOU intended for them and left you to it. I hope this will become the norm on all servers where such idiotic strategy is adopted.

So this is somehow EN's fault.

At last, you're beginning to get it Prateek ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Except here you had 200 guys dropped in the same ocean ranked 1,2,4 and 5 who were attacking number 7. Hardly a coalition to bring down the top alliance lol.

It's so wrong you will never see me try it.

Nope - they adopted a very good strategy, they said no to the game YOU intended for them and left you to it. I hope this will become the norm on all servers where such idiotic strategy is adopted.

At last, you're beginning to get it Prateek ;)

Ohh brother,are you even trying to make a conversation mate? 1,2,3,5 attacking number 7?I remember diffrently
http://i.imgur.com/Wnw2IPF.png .Please stop talking things that are not real,and once again Just US started a war with EN,and this is little old image i would like to show you that Just Us were number 2 for quite some time,and En was already in war with LoD,and crossing little fire with Arch's.Let me sum that for you,three biggest alliances + academys,who had the numbers ? :)
And its not wrong if you can do it,than talk about the strategy,many tryed that before but the result were = epic fail.. :)

DeletedUser9070

Alliances that make no pacts, have no allegiances, attack at will, FALL. ALWAYS. Never, in the history of the game, has one alliance taken on everyone at the beginning and won, without numbers. Weather it be starting with them, or gaining them through NAPS/Pacts.

Objectively incorrect. Although I do agree that if the end goal is simply to win the server, EN's strategy is obviously extremely practical and productive. That being said, before this type of strategy was common, alliances DID take on everyone and come out on top. In early Grepolis, there was a much larger gap in skill -- people had either played TW/Travian etc., or they hadn't, and the ones that had could do whatever they wanted. That's part of why the Nightmares of Elysium took on the entire world in a few servers and destroyed them no problem.

The strategy that EN has been employing, along with the fact that the skill gap is a litter smaller than it used to be, has changed the nature of Grepolis. Whether people like it or not, it's different.

Personally, I'd like to see wars of one-alliance teams without the massive coalitions, since they're more competitive and exciting. But that's just personal preference -- with the end goal being victory, EN's strategy will work wonderfully.

--V

DeletedUser19318

I learnt a lot in Nightmares of Elm!! and in the end was part of running it before leaving Zeta

DeletedUser

Objectively incorrect. Although I do agree that if the end goal is simply to win the server, EN's strategy is obviously extremely practical and productive. That being said, before this type of strategy was common, alliances DID take on everyone and come out on top. In early Grepolis, there was a much larger gap in skill -- people had either played TW/Travian etc., or they hadn't, and the ones that had could do whatever they wanted. That's part of why the Nightmares of Elysium took on the entire world in a few servers and destroyed them no problem.

The strategy that EN has been employing, along with the fact that the skill gap is a litter smaller than it used to be, has changed the nature of Grepolis. Whether people like it or not, it's different.

Personally, I'd like to see wars of one-alliance teams without the massive coalitions, since they're more competitive and exciting. But that's just personal preference -- with the end goal being victory, EN's strategy will work wonderfully.

--V
I have a question for all guys that have opinion like yours(dont take it personal). Is there a world that actuallly pact dont exist? One in one alliance battle died long time ago( i dont count the little wars ).

I dont understand one thing,in Myonia the situation was similar like in Laly,why i didnt catch complains from there? In lalysos everyday someone is crying about the same stuff ,it became a habbit like a morning coffe,but its time to accept the reality.Pointing other for your own fails,its apsurd,even thought the best defence is the offence :)