Milestones Eviction Notice WINS MYONIA WITH COMPLETE DOMINANCE

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd post since we're almost done and everyone knows this is happening. It was a fun world throughout and EN proved without doubt they are the best on the server and probably the best grepolis has ever seen, but we will let the scribes figure that one out :p. Congrats everyone in EN and I'm proud to be part of your team! :pro:

I would also like to remember a couple people we lost along the way and any others as well.

Michael Philippides and Whathell. I wish their families the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Nah the Basterds are....we'd spank you silly.

I am not sure of that..

The Basterds dominated..no doubt about it...but if memory serves... EN in Myonia is bigger and possibly more active than the Basterds in Ithaca...

Wish there were stats one could look at and compare.... would make interesting reading

DeletedUser

EN got the best of every alliance that fell on the server, which I imagine doesn't happen. So its not that big of a jump to say they are likely the best ever in grepolis.

DeletedUser36743

That's coz you got a few of us Basterds playing for you here.

Lol...that is true !!

But I will tell you why I think more of EN (and it has nothing to do with the fact that I am in it and wasnt in IB)...

In Ithaca.... the Basterds came about by the merging of - No 1 (IB), No 2 (TVBC), No 4 (HE) and the No 5 (the name of the alliance slips my mind) alliances on the server....and the resultant entity was allied with the No 7 (Skiis) alliance.... so basically the entire server merged against the No 3 (Wolfpack) alliance

EN in Myonia has fought everyone on the server and gotten to be No 1.... it has not merged its way here....to my mind this is a huge huge difference

At the fag end EN is fighting Wargasm which has 6700 cities as against its own 9400 cities (am not taking the city count of the academies). the Basterds after merging with 80% of the server (and getting a NAP with another 5%) were fighting Wolfpack which had just 2500 cities....

The other reason for my loosing respect for the IB was the Del2 affair....I mean the stunt he fulled took away from the victory I think.... I mean after all of the above...why the underhand tactics ??

Having said this....I must concede though.... the Diplomacy/Political acumen of the peeps at the Basterds was the stuff of legend...unparalleled if you ask me...

:)

DeletedUser20948

Nice to see you seperate yourself from the main group of EN phonoi ;)

DeletedUser19318

LOL... what Basterds? I can only see one.. ?(who lays claim) can you tell me who all the others are? all I see is EN

DeletedUser

Great job team. Also a big shout out to Wargasm/NPA/LOL (My old team) and a few others. Regardless of the opposite sides, there have been some formidable opponents on this server. Also a big Thank You to EN leadership. The best leadership core I have ever played with. I look forward to moving to future servers a long side you all :)

DeletedUser

Its been a pleasure!!!

Been another pleasure to dominate with Eviction Notice again!
Similarities of Rho were we decimated any alliance in our path, a shame some were further away than others ;)
Seemingly flawless tactics by the Leadership again!

Thanks to all the allies and enemies that made this server worth playing :)

Prehaps an update or a new version of this will be required soon ;)
Champions

DeletedUser

now thats a little extreme. But congrats to EN though on the win.

Maybe but EN basically won the world like 4-6 months ago, not that we didn't have to do our part to finish but like I said I don't have as much experience as others but again I imagine this isn't normal.

DeletedUser33530

In Speed three this probably happens a lot actually lol

DeletedUser

I think Wargasm just need to build at least one WW ahead of EN and then defend it, that's it.
Take a look at Rhetymnus, where Grumpy Trolls defended their's WW against whole world.
Now that world gonna be closed and nobody get crowns.

Plus I see according to grepostats, EN has a deadweight. Guys who doesn't make BP or even Points.

DeletedUser

Guess you haven't checked WW stats, WG has no show of getting a level 10 before EN

DeletedUser

I think Wargasm just need to build at least one WW ahead of EN and then defend it, that's it.
Take a look at Rhetymnus, where Grumpy Trolls defended their's WW against whole world.

Plus I see according to grepostats, EN has a deadweight. Guys who doesn't make BP or even Points.

Well you will notice most of that started happening 2-3 weeks ago when ww started, since priority becomes filling not attacking and rebuilding.

DeletedUser19318

They tried.. and to give respect to them, they tried hard, with switches etc. ..but any leadership worth it's salt can out play and rally a filling system to counter any enemy attempts.. if they can't then they don't deserve a crown. ... and LOL yes we do have a dead weight, actually if you looked a little further probably a few... but such is our character and strength that we can carry a few as we try and try and try to encourage them into team work.. and fail :eek:

DeletedUser41851

EN definitely deserved the win. Was great at attacking, great at defending and great at simming from some players.
But overall they were the best and won the world without much contest. Just look at the stats and that says it all.
Only TLOL was a real threat through the entire world. And even they could not stand against us.

And a special mention for Unity for helping throughout, some of you really deserve this crown to come as well.

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd post since we're almost done and everyone knows this is happening. It was a fun world throughout and EN proved without doubt they are the best on the server and probably the best grepolis has ever seen, but we will let the scribes figure that one out :p. Congrats everyone in EN and I'm proud to be part of your team! :pro:

I would also like to remember a couple people we lost along the way and any others as well.

Michael Philippides and Whathell. I wish their families the best.

Thanks brother although i did not die...i came VERY close and it has taken me a long time to recover

DeletedUser

Well, so yes.
Probably EN greatest Grepo Ally
I mean, it was 3-3 world, and they made it so easy and in a perfect way.

But Inno should stop produce worlds with that large alliance cap limit.
Because sooner or later all big good players join one ally, because they realized to cooperate is easier than fight each over.
So 40 players - should be maximum cap, if Inno wants to keep it competitive and profitable.

Anyway Congrats EN.
And I wonder what a monster that manster03???
How did he manage that huge gap over there?