Milestones Eviction Notice WINS MYONIA WITH COMPLETE DOMINANCE

DeletedUser

Thanks brother although i did not die...i came VERY close and it has taken me a long time to recover

Ya good to hear that, the one player that was talking to you just said you dropped communications all of the sudden over skype when it sounded like you were coming back so just assumed it happened, as that is pretty normal once you get double pneumonia. Glad to hear you beat the odds and made it :)

DeletedUser33530

Guys if you have played for as long as this world has been out you should know two facts. There is always a better player or alliance and I NO will all the good player go to one alliance even with a high alliance cap.

My point being the cap doesn't really matter and EN is not the best alliance grepo has ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to EN. Although I did not leave in the best of ways the world was wrapped up months before I ghosted out of boredom.

Unlucky for Wargasm but thanks for the battles I shared with many of your players throughout the world, they proved quite enjoyable.

Paul Bruce

DeletedUser19318

Guys if you have played for as long as this world has been out you should know two facts. There is always a better player or alliance and I NO will all the good player go to one alliance even with a high alliance cap.

My point being the cap doesn't really matter and EN is not the best alliance grepo has ever had.

well lets start with a list of an alliance winning on 2 servers? then we can measure those two alliances against each other with BP stats etc...

after that then measure the other servers the core players have also won... under a different alliance name IE Musketeers.. then after chatting over stats make a call

DeletedUser19396

How many alliances have the same leaders from start to finish?

How may of them become Victors of the World?

How many continue on to gain a crown?

Now how many of them do it 3 times?

Rho, Gythium, Myonia.

Enough said

DeletedUser

This was my first experience in this type of game, I was with Unity/Eviction Notice from the start and it was a pleasure playing with you all. We had a fantastic leadership and I would love to play with all you guys again on another world. Unity/EN rock in my book.

DeletedUser33530

How many alliances have the same leaders from start to finish?

How may of them become Victors of the World?

How many continue on to gain a crown?

Now how many of them do it 3 times?

Rho, Gythium, Myonia.

Enough said

Quite a few probably lol.

look you guys have my full respect for winning the world but getting a burger king crown isn't a huge a deal. Also with all the grepolis servers, worlds, and settings considered its 1. impossible to prove your the best and 2. Highly unlikely that you truly are.

DeletedUser19318

I believe in the glass half full rather than half empty..

1. impossible to prove your the best and 2. Highly unlikely that you truly are.

It's impossible to prove we are aren't the best.. if you're lazy and can't be bothered researching... hence it's quite likely we are.
So I'll run with the accolades... and blithely believe against all odds that someone has to be best.. and we might just be that someone.

DeletedUser33530

This isn't something you can research to prove. Its not numerical data and therefore it can't be proven. You may very will be the best but I choose to believe that you are not and that its more likely that one of the first generation speed one alliances are.

If you guys every go and win in every server, against every alliance ever, in every different setting that exists, and have not one of the alliances you verse loses a good member to the real world, then and only then can you say with absolute certainty you guys are the best alliance.
Oh and all those alliances you verse have to have guys that have enough time to play. The translation of this is you can't prove your the best, you're likely not the best, and its extremely arrogant to believe that you are.

That said you are the best alliance in this world and you should be satisfied with that.

DeletedUser14937

All of these 2.0 alliances thinking they would have lasted against project Venom makes me lol

DeletedUser24914

I wish there was a way for top alliances to go up against each other to find out who is truly the best. The only way would be to have every member of those alliances all join in one world which would be nearly impossible since a good chunk of players from those alliances don't play anymore.

Would be fun to see at least though

DeletedUser33530

I wish there was a way for top alliances to go up against each other to find out who is truly the best. The only way would be to have every member of those alliances all join in one world which would be nearly impossible since a good chunk of players from those alliances don't play anymore.

Would be fun to see at least though

I would love to see this. But ya many of the people don't play anymore.