Evil Minions

DeletedUser

I believe they disbanded and formed Protogenoi along with Titans of Tartarus or something along those lines.
*correct me if I'm wrong

DeletedUser

yes, they disbanded, merged with Titans of Tartarus and formed Protogenoi.

DeletedUser

Who got meastered, got rid of inactives and formed ToT again.

DeletedUser21270

too funny and also highly accurate , i will never forget that day. lets just say that skype was frantic for a while!!

DeletedUser21270

boh you would have loved to be there, i was in the middle of a conquest so i was just waiting for my new city to turn yellow when......pop! everyones flags went brown!
i kept refreshing for a bit, thinking it was a glitch when i saw on the skype screen that others were seeing it too.

of our leaders there were only myself, jarzi and oscar maximus online at the time, well and measter of course!
we had to reform ToT pretty quick, re-assure a lot of worried members, make sure we sent the invites out to all the right people etc etc, busy day!
of course everytime someone else logged onto skype it was like !!!!!, to put it mildly.

DeletedUser

haha, I am sure I would have loved it. Thats been the best thing about KiT, the stability. We have the same core of leaders we had on day 1, me, Redderz, donpedro123 and Nuriko. That kind of stability for months is something that keeps an alliance going.